/outguy/ did what he had to do and is on the path to a healthy, Veeky Forums lifestyle...

/outguy/ did what he had to do and is on the path to a healthy, Veeky Forums lifestyle. Congratulate our boy Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remember to sage and report boogie shill threads

fuck this piece of shit

>boogie defense force trying to delete these threads to not offend their depressed internet friend.

Fuck off boogie you useless fat piece of shit

Wait, so why didn't he just diet to lose weight?
Why did he do surgery?

probably because he is too weak and wants an easy way

you really think getting an invasive surgery as this is the "easy way"?

boogie is trying his best, we should all acknowledge that.

Trying his best by refusing to go on a diet....if that's his best he should be fucking ashamed of himself.

Yes it is fucking easy. Literally the only challenge for boogie was having to not eat before the surgery. The rest is just lying there doing nothing, of which he has decades of experience.

The easy way? You think surgery is the easy way? His whole life is going to change directly because of the surgery, the next year or so of his life is going to be strict dieting and exercise, because if he goes back to his old habits when he's out of surgery he WILL die. Lypo is not the "easy way". But it is the push that some people need to finally start changing their lives. You people fucking make me sick, you dense fucking rejects. He had 2 choices, get the surgery and bust his ass to get healthy or die. Fuck off with your retarded bullshit opinions.

Hey Boogie I know you browse Veeky Forums and are like to read this post so here goes: Fuck you, you disgusting, lazy piece of shit.

>yfw boogie finally gets surgery, but has done so much irreversible damage, and accumulated so much visceral fat and plaque build up in his internal organs and arteries that it wont matter, and one day, as he scoots into his local supermarket, he comes across his favorite low calorie twinkies, proceeds to eat 10, and causes his heart to fail once and for good

>fatties are really this delusional
why don't you just eat less

He had plenty of options, with the least risky being to just diet the right way instead of having to undergo a dangerous procedure because hes not responsible enough to stop shoveling garbage into his mouth 24/7

You think people randomly get to his size? He has had to make 50,000 dietary mistakes in a row to get to where he is

You type words but there's no meaning behind them. Contribute at all to the conversation and try to keep your autism out of it.

it's just facts mate
literally the only thing he or anyone else who wants to lose weight has to do is eating less

Literally the solution to not being fat. Eat. Less.

If you could read you'd see that I said surgery is that first push that some people need to change themselves. He was too far gone, his attempts at dieting and exercise failed and he couldn't do it. So instead of giving up and dying, he got the surgery to show himself, either I die or I have to get my shit together. This is in no way going to be easy for him, just like normal diet and exercise wasn't easy for him now he has no choice, are you understanding what I mean?

it's the easy way out because he literally can't eat a shit ton anymore

>is on the path to a healthy, Veeky Forums lifestyle.

too late for that you lazy fucker, you'll be dead in 5 years

Oh excellent why has every fat person ever missed out on this amazing information? I'm sure boogie never once thought to himself "Boy, I should probably not eat so much all the time and I might start losing weight." What an idiot! Ha ha I'm sure that never once crossed his mind.

Fuck off.

Well then he's already dead.

And that's easy for someone who is severely addicted to shit food how?

because they lack disciprine

It is easy he's just that lazy. Which is why he's going to fail in a month and die of internal bleeding when he tries to eat 3 bigmacs

it really is that simple
most fat people simply won't admit to themselves how much they're really eating or don't have the mental fortitude to put down the fork
boogie was in the latter camp so he took the easy way out, physically forcing him to stop eating as much as he does instead of just having an inch of self control like normal people

You narrowed down the mental illnesses of morbidly obese people to a lack of discipline? Veeky Forums attracts the most dense fucking people. Let go of the one dimension you see the world in.

We'll see.

there is only one way to get that fat
that is by eating that much
there is no disease that forces you to eat 6000 calories every day
if you are capable of lifting your own fork you are capable of not eating that much

yeah if he had some disciprine he wouldn't have gotten so fucking fat in the first place

because he won't even feel hungry anymore

why didn't he get liposuction instead?

t fattie
it is the lack of discipline you lazy pieces of shit
you fucking mongol creatures

because he'd eat himself to his previous weight in a matter of weeks

what does a gastric bypass do that prevents that from happening?

he physically won't be able to eat that much anymore
his stomach is now a fraction of the size of a healthy individual, if he tries eating that much he'll just clog up his esophagus which is painful and dangerous

he doesn't feel hungry anymore and his stomach is too small to hold a lot of food

POP OFF BOOGIE

>painful and dangerous
he's a big guy

So we'll see in a year if anything changes for him. He has a lot of work ahead of him, there's no reason we shouldn't be rooting for him trying to improve himself. By dismissing his surgery as an easy way out is like saying he never deserved to even try losing weight in the first place.

Kek when did the fatties get out of their containment thread?

You dont get to 500 pounds by only eating when youre hungry. By the way, you can still gain weight with those stomach surgeries if you keep eating shitty food.

>shrinks his stomach to physically halt him from stuffing too much food in his face

So, how long until he kills himself? I'd be in a pissed off mood if I couldn't have a cheat day and over eat once in awhile.

once you're light enough to stand on a stool, hang yourself boogie.

>come to fit for first time
>see thread on yt boodie
>over half the thread is "fattie die"
Why the fuck would anyone hangout here. Either this board is full of trolls or pure shit posting edge lords.
You can keep your shit hole to yourselves.

yeah actually it takes a lot of dedication and disciprine to shove 4000+ calories down your throat each day for years

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

This is what he looks like inside right now

>t. fattie

They don't, not for uber fats

Project your insecurities on a different board the adults are speaking.

I can't be bothered to do the math. Surely he would need like 6k calories a day to maintain that weight. Couldn't he just fucking eat 5500 a day lol

he's got enough 'us tuber' bucks that he could afford a stool to support his weight.

the robe and anchor support I worry about more than the stool.

I think a good old fashioned gun would do the best.

what should boogies last meal(s) be?

>a collection of those steaks you get free if you eat it an an hour from all the main BBQ states
>large pizza slices from chicago and new york areas
>every chip flavor selection from Idaho
>the entire Jones Soda collection
>a tub of each Baskin Robin's ice cream flavor
>cheese burger variety from all the bars in his area
>krispy kreme cater package
>sonic milkshake line up.

If the doctors thought he had a good chance of dying from the surgery they wouldn't have risked their reputation for it.

At his weight, his TDEE is a little above 4000 calories, so you have to figure that hes been eating around 4500-5000 calories a day for the past decade.

L O L

no fatties allowed

Show body

how tall is he? with minimal activity I can lose weight at 4k calories.