Don't know where else to ask, so will try here:

Don't know where else to ask, so will try here:

I want to say FUCK EVERYTHING, and just demolish my life
Basically, sell all I own, leave all friends behind and go do something dangerous or different for a living

But what do you guys think is realistic?
Joining the army and fighting ISIS?
Becoming a Tibetian monk?
Moving into my car and start doing underground MMA fights?

My life is at a point of maximum shit right now, I just want to change it all up

Other urls found in this thread:

legion-etrangere.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get into a fighting sport
i recommend grappling

No matter where you go, there you are. You are the problem, not your circumstances. Change who you are if you don't like the circumstances that develop around you because of who you are.

i'd say join the military. the mma thing only makes sense if you actually know how to fight. otherwise you'll just get hospitalized after your first fight and then what

realistically army is the probably the easiest path in terms of getting into it. but you should try that monk shit user, would be a super cool and unique experience

Join the military. Spend 10 years there and then join a PMC.

Join the Marines. Shit saved my shit life.

sell your shit and travel the world

Running away isn't the answer for most people. The nice recruiters will even tell you not to join if it's because you feel you have no other option or want to get away.

>You are the problem, not your circumstances.
gold advice

If the whole reason youre enlisting is for the hell of it, idk what to tell you. it wont end well

legion-etrangere.com/

Go for it.

It's not just for the hell of it
I'm dead sick of my life

Every day is the same, mediocrity, loneliness, dragging on for no reason, I can't take it anymore

I don't care if I die, I need to do something different
I need to get my mind off how empty I let my life become

you're gonna regret it

And you think the army won't be the same? You're just going to experience the same monotony in the army, except in this case you'll be a slave to the government. You're the one who has agency over your life, you can go do anything you want to change it up.

Ask /b/ for life advice.
Faggot

If you are doing any drugs or alcohol you need to stop, they will only depress you further and give you a place to hide from your problems.

Join a gym or a sport like boxing or mma, commit to it, get Veeky Forums and confident from the sport and then get grills and live like an alpha. It's on you. I been there and it worked for me, I had no friends and now I have a gf and I compete in muay thai.

Just got out of the army after 4 years, I'd recommend it if you have mental fortitude. Its a good stepping stone and gives you free college while you're in and after you're done. It does suck and you will hate it, though

who you are is not a function of where you are, you can tell the new you to meet you at the bus stop so you can start the rest of your new life

but you'll just find the old you and he'll say welcome back

Sell your shit and buy a fishing boat

If you are part of Western world go join the army, if not and you come from some eastern shithole or south africa or something go join the French Foreign legion.

You will make a small amount of money and literally throw your life away. If you make it to the other side after a couple of years decide if you want to stay or go do something else.

or you could just go be blacked

Then how do you change this shit?

It's always the same, unable to form solid bonds, unable to do something of value

Does it ever end?

Underground fighting is overrated as fuck. The people have mediocre skills, they gas quickly and most of the time you have to deal with a bunch of fuckfaces ganging up on you if you kick some "super tough" guys ass because you just got "lucky" or did that gay wrestling shit.

The pay is even worse. Underground fighting is a bunch of gangsters who win fights before hand with reputation and not with skills.

Think Krav maga when you think underground fighting:
>I do Krav Maga it's so dangerous we don't spar because I could literally kill 3 guys at once
>WOW man you are crazy do you fight professionally?
>Nah man I am to dangerous for pro fighters
>WOW I aint messing with you man

>fighting ISIS
Implying that's what they do there. Your job would be to destabilize secular states so that Israel can have their shekels.

That said, any other option is better

>Every day is the same, mediocrity, loneliness, dragging on for no reason
and you think enlistment is the answer?

Join the French foreign legion

One of the truths of this life, no doubt

This

You're gonna go back into the same habits, no matter what you do

Change your inner self first

Joining the army is a good idea and you'll have a great time, but it's not gonna be what you think it is.

I just want to make some strong friendships

I feel like I haven't had a close friend in years

>this thread again

Just stop you are not going to kill terrorists or do underground fights you are a whiny 16 year old just go to the gym and get huge and eat right and make a bunch of money and then surprise your life will be good

OP do you have any artistic or artisan skills?

Now you can join the army and not have friends too

Played guitar and piano for 5 years

Played in a touring band for a while, but I'm too socially bad to get things going again

5 year experience is monetizable.

You have a skill you can travel the world with and always have on-person, so what are you afraid of.

>Joining the army and fighting ISIS
Good luck with that .Unless you can land yourself in SF, SOF, or an airborne unit odds are you won't see any action and will spend your days dick beating and mowing lawns.

I was gonna say enlisting will definitely cause inner change
you just might appreciate your life more when you see how fragile it is

how?