How do i loose 22 lb without much effort?

I have ADHD and im literally unable to get any discipline or routine from my own will.
Is there any way that makes me lose weight slightly changing my routine.
Also, i have a good complexion and metabolism, because i should be a fucking rhino due to all the sugar i eat.
How do i loose 22 lb ez?
I dont mind loosing muscle too.

Fuck off with this pasta

Eat less and do cardio

Fuck off

ADHD and ADD don't exist. Reign your shit in and quit blaming it on everything else.

cut off a few inches of those flippers you have

also fuck back off to r9k

this, cardio reduces adhd symptoms

lift some fucking weights you god damn lazy piece of shit, i just hope you lose all dat ass when you lose the weight. Gonna learn the hard way.

I dont wanna win muscle i said

be in london

Get the fuck out. Now!

Stop eating bread OP

SS+GOMAD

Tranny copy pasta.

What is your diet now? you should look at how many calories your goal weight takes to maintain and then eat 500 less than that until you hit your goal.

adderall rx

you'll probably need to get a ekg from your pcp before any decent psych is willing to prescribe you a stimulant

try exercise once you're healthy enough to keep the same schedule for longer than 3 weeks

nice ass.

i really can't tell if you're a guy or a girl

As someone with ADD, I can tell you what worked for me was just skipping meals occasionally and cutting out junk food.

Honestly, it's crazy how many calories you can eat when you're mindlessly eating junk while doing something else. Try replacing your junk food with water. Just drink that shit all the time when you would normally be munching

>adderall rx
enjoy your joint pain.

Seriously though, take that shit for a week and tell me your hips aren't creaking. Not sure why it does that, but it was kind of horrifying.

cut off a leg

London?

why are women so fucking dumb

Thanks, this was actually helpful.

sit on my face and be my gf x 1

do a three-day fast

>no Listen here, little baby
You've changed, Veeky Forums

>look mom I posted it again

please be in Amsterdan

By giving me your number ayyyyyy

Girls wearing nothing but a T-shirt are so fucking hot.

1. Stop posting this fucking thread
2. This is a trap

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting