Test boosters calming me down?

So I started messing with some test boosting supplements for the first time in probably 10+ years and I think they may have leveled me out.

I'm a fucking asshole short tempered zero tolerance for stupidity aggressive fucker and I can admit anger management probably wouldn't be a bad idea for me. I've been taking Prime-T for about 5 weeks and have noticed a serious decrease in my outbursts and and overall negative juju.

Is there some science to what's going on that I don't understand? I'm still making gains while lifting and the other healthy test benefits are there, but I figured boost test, boost aggression even more.

agression is a sign of low T.

that's why drunk people are violent, because alcohols prevents test.

steroids cause roid rage and mood swings because of ESTROGEN imbalances and other shit hormones, low T is precisely why women are crazy.

if you ever met CHAD you would note he is a calm, collected and full of positive emotions because he has a genetically superior hormonal profile and has a high, healthy T level.

>california
>why do i want to die?
fucking kekd. proof liberalism is a mental illness

I don't know enough about science to refute you, but this is complete bullshit

because roidheads that take artificial testosterone are known for being so calm and level headed right?

>get on roids
>roid rage
>sign of low T.
????

>how to be a better person

Based Seattlefags not bitching and trying to improve themselves

Does anyone else find it really nice and wholesome knowing that so many people think these things all the time. Often we don't think of others as having the same level of individuality and thought as ourself, but seeing maps like this makes you realise how everyone secretly has fears and thoughts just as deep as yours.

Anyone take Zinc ? What form?
I hear it's good for T

ZMA

>california
kek. color me surprised

>nj
>jainism
gee i wonder what demographic could be behind this

those google searches

people getting woke

>maine
>california

Fuck off you shilling parasite. Better yet, kill yourself for not being able to afford actual advertising.

Mexicans and Canadians on all fronts will do that to you. That and cancerous Marxist ideologies.

You are genuinely a retarded fatass. I just named the fucking product so I didn't have ppl asking me what I'm taking. It's honestly not even that good. I just wanted to start testing the waters with something not too extreme.

I was on enough test and tren for two people and never got the slightest bit aggressive with anything other than some pussy.

>Alabama

Low test does cause aggression and violence, that is true. Alcohol doens't lower your test that fast or dramatically though, aggression from alcohol is completely different.
roid rage isn't due to normal range levels of testosterone, some guy on trt with ~950 ug/dL isn't going to be more aggressive, just more confident. You get roid rage at levels way higher, more like double that amount because it's unnaturally high. Not because it's artificial, but because it's way more that the body is used to.

>baby don't hurt me

T is aromatized to estrogen, that's why you have to take estrogen blockers when taking steroids or you'll get gyno, acne, and roid rage. Aggression and irritability is actually associated with higher estrogen levels, this is apparent every month when a woman has PMS (her higher hormone levels produce aggression and irritability)

See
It's true m8s

Who /newmexico/ here?

So can you just take estrogen blockers then and prevent what test you do have being produce from being turned into estrogen? And essentially boost test that way?

>why do I want to die?
>why does god hate me?
>how to suicide?
>I want to die

Do Mexicans and Canadians make you suicidal?

People with high test are calm, low test fags are aggressive

>thinking California is liberal while not acknowledging the birthplace of modern day lifting.
>making it

Pick one, cuck

that's completely wrong, testosterone is higly linked to acne. That's why inhibiting testosterone with drinks like spearmint tea reduce acne.

>be me
>emancipated hungry skellington
>depression, lethargy, social anxiety and no drive
>order panax ginseng, ashwagandha, rhodiola rosea, vitamin D3 (5000UI), ZMA
what should I expect? anything else i need?

D Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek Seeds, Vitamin K, Creatine monohydrate

Don't expect shit unless you actually lift hard and heavy 5 days a week, stop playing video games, stop masturbating twice a day, and sleep 8 hours a night.

very little. D3 is the only thing in your list that isn't a meme, but you probably won't notice much effect anyway. Should have ordered some food instead.

I'll research this thanks
I'll do everything you mentioned, thanks
My larder is full already, I've got a fucked up sleeping pattern and I'm suspecting it might be adrenal fatigue, last few years has been living hell

>completely wrong
>literally one ancillary point is wrong
True m8, acne is linked to testosterone production due to skin thickening and increased sebum production, my bad. All the rest is accurate though.

>D3 is the only thing in your list that isn't a meme
considering that I live in Norway and wear sunscreen 24/7 even on days I don't go outdoors, it's probably not a meme

Came here to post this.

It seems I am too late

actually now that I'm looking it up, I can't find much online that supports more that a correlation between aggressive behavior and steroid use at all. Link me some study that shows that roid rage exists, and that it's due to high estrogen.

>Maine: I want to die
>New Mexico: How to suicide
fucking kek

Everything you posted except creatine looks like a marketing scam

fenugreek makes your sweat smell good at least

lmao