@1:12:00 (ish)

@1:12:00 (ish)
Veeky Forums BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=NdB9-XP-bxA

>that beginning
laster 3 seconds because i missed the button when i wasy trying to close the tab

xD upboat

wow, the manlet hate is really getting to him

delete this right now

>hurr I can't read fiction cuz I know it's fake
>I watch movies
hmmmm

what kind of people watch 3 hours of some youtube retard

Not that I agree with him, but he said he felt like it was a waste of time. A movie takes 90-120 mins and does a better job of distracting you.

NEET gymcels like me

Well he's right though. The internet in general is rotting people's brains.

>recently manlet hate threads are posted every day
>"i don't visit that website, it's toxic!"
>"i would rather watch anime or jerk off to bear mode physique guys instead"
this faggot is here every single day

>Well he's right though
but he is not

People here are making fun of him because he is a try hard manlet, thats all. Ever since i started reading and posting here i got shit ton of advices and i've got diagnosed 100% correctly every single time when there was something weird going on with my health.

>Watching the whole thing

Then again, I've missed every single one of his live qna's despite being subbed since 9k.

Asked him that question months ago (u browse Veeky Forums?) and he said he didn't. It was after he had just got popular and there were threads everyday about him starting to appear here.

Am I the only one that gets bored during movies? I can't sit still that long, I like reading for 30 minutes and then standing up for a bit to think about what I read, or just really get into the book because imagination is a crazy thing and go for 2 hours if it's a good bit.

>work 9 hours per day
> job consists off programming, design marketing wathever
>Go to the gym
>Have friends and hook ups
>Have a good family around me

>Still have time to shitpost here from time to time

Don't know who this dude is but he doesn't sound so bright

Looks like he turned trans-arab.

Manlets can't handle the bantz.

He gives some reasonably sound advice... on fitness. The moment he begins to dip into any other discipline other than that, especially those artistic or academic, he fails.
Why? Because all he reads are self-help novels, autobiography excerpts, and quotes online.
I assume he does not do any sort of scholarly work as well.

janoy looking beefy, think he's on injectables now?

he is too retarded to pin and no one would pin him either

he is a lab rat for blackliverlabs. PeeJay is probably feeding him prohormones like in the past

Damn, he's asshurt as hell.