twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Le Rick and Morty xD

PICKLE RIIIIICCCCCKKKKKKK

>That guy who's afraid to say something about it

Stop being a bitch, op.

literally me

I'm also that guy who
>OHP in the squatrack

This is fine if you are doing a rather high weight, or if the gym isn't too crowded.

Fuck off retard.

they can suck it

Prefer doing squats and ohp in the rack than see morons use it for BP or shrugs

It's a good show, the fan base ruins it
>le
Kys

>wears a polo and jeans when he lifts
Actually saw this with my own eyes

I prefer the pajeets that wear track pants and polos

It's a shit show and the fan base is only a reflection of it.

There's a middle aged hispanic guy who does this at my gym

That guy who rests for 10+ minutes

Not until my special ed classes start on an hour, silly.

Ya I wouldn't give somebody shit for doing it, I just won't do it unless those circumstances.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>that guy who literally fucking died

I did this when i was 16, made some hyper speedy gains

this.
is what i was going to say
>>>/reddit/

Rick and Morty is actually a good show

>On squat rack for an hour
>""Guy""

Any biological male on the squat rack that long is likely a sissy fag trying to grow a bubble butt and attract Chad Thundercock.

I was dressed as Rick last halloween
Made out with Bellatrix Lestrange and a catgirl

How tall are you?

>*urrpp* god is *burp* dead Morty *brraapp* so stop giving a shit about stuff *urp* it doesnt matter Morty, nothing *belch* matters except alcoholism and being *gulp* way smarter and cooler than everyone else *erp**burp* your parents fucking suck morty *BRAAP* just run away from your *burp* problems and tell every*urp*one you meet to go fuck themselves because its COOOOL
>WUBBALUBBADUBDUB IM SO FUCKIN RANDOM GUYS BECAUSE IM SMARTER THAN YOUUUUUUU

>gym has 3 power cages
>no squat racks
>walk in
>all racks taken
>2 guys curling, 1 deadlifting

fuck off nigger

way to fall for ancient pasta

literally ask them to move, how hard is that

>watching Reddit and Morty

>other people like it so i don't like it
How insecure are you to be different that you shut off quality entertainment

You think people who bench in the squat rack to be safe are morons?

>quality entertainment

Everything about Ricky and Morty is exactly what Veeky Forums should like. It's massively and aggressively sarcastic, values intellect, characters are extraordinary fucked up emotionally, and adult swim has been at for forefront of counterculture for almost 2 decades - just like Veeky Forums.

Just because you see someone post about it on facebook, that doesn't mean you should blame the show.

this is me, yes

This confirms you are 100% reddit. Please go back so you don't burden anyone else with your garbage psuedo-intellectual posts.

>that guy who posts pictures from an autist magnet
Also
>>>/reddit/

Mom's special snowflakes just don't understand what a gold mine it is.
The show can be enjoyed by both smart and dumb.
Even fucking girls watch it for cutesy shit it has.
A show you can enjoy and that can help you socialize with other people including girls. cmon son, what's not to like here.
I can understand not liking popular shit like Sheldon bazzinga show, or marvel shit, or star wars. Or other million shitty "nerd" shows, but Rick and Morty?
Fuck em, their loss.

Yep, and your post just confirms my suspicion that you're only angry because you didn't get on the train fast enough to not feel like a follower.

You have nothing to complain about. You have no actual issues with the show. You're mad because you missed out on it before it was "cool".

Stop being so bitter or your life will not improve. I promise you, as someone who has been there.

I thought Veeky Forums would be better than screaming "muh reddit"

Also let's not forget that "one of us" is involved in making it.
If you don't know who, then fuck off from Veeky Forums right this second.

When I first saw the commercials for the show I could tell it was going to be a reddit cringefest, this was before the show even aired. You might as well watch Steven Universe, it's the same tier of autism.

>having such shit taste you watch Rick and Morty

Yeah one just needs to understand it does not take itself as seriously as Veeky Forums does, and most jokes are silly on purpose. Like "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub" is just dumb because it pokes fun of catchphrases, and Rick's whole shtick, the 'nihilist-who-drinks-and-gets-up-to-wacky-hijinks', is an archetype that's been done before (like Futurama's Bender or American Dad's Roger).

Le triggered creationist

LELELELEL LOLOLOLOLOLOLO WUUBUWBUWUBWUBWUWUBUWBUWBUWBUWB LE GOD IS DEAD MORTO BURP ICKLE RICK IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT KEK LMAO

Did you, user? Did you really? Why? Why would you ever think that? Do you also expect rivers to run upstream and the sun to rise is the west?

CHECKED

It's funnier when you realize it's a parody f back to the future. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Lighten up bros

I agree with. Suck it, 4Channers!

>Veeky Forums hates Rick and Morty because it reminds them of what they were like when they were 18 and edgy and an "intellectual"

>projecting your edgy faggotry that extended into your late teens onto the most well adjusted board on Veeky Forums

who?

Because Veeky Forums is a board where most people come in hopes of leaving Veeky Forums behind. That's making it user, and I hope to god we're all gonna make it

>not doing OHP in the squat rack

It's an okay show, it has its moments. It's like a better Family Guy, not bad but would much rather watch American Dad

lmao, you're here forever fag

t. 31 year old who was here since mootkins got kicked off SA

Sorry, I've gotta warm up with your maxes before I can get to my working weights.

EBIN PICTURE, UPBOATED

nice pasta.
show is great btw

ay fuk you mang
I got a set of 10 and then 10 sets of 3.

then deadlift variation and rack pulls.

get fucked pussy

I don't really watch anything anymore. the only time i have to watch anything is when i am eating, as an adult i actually have things to do

I do this if I cbf changing on sat when my workout is tris\chest push

Satan proves that Veeky Forums now enjoys pickle rick.

fuck yeah.

>I don't get it. Why don't my edgy internet friends like my edgy cartoons?

>Veeky Forums is not like the others
Lurk more

I F*CKING LOVE SCIENCE xDD

>le epic so randum xD show where the kids grandparents are in a literal cuck relationship
>good

The fact that the show is "exactly what Veeky Forums should like" is testament to how garbage it is. A bunch of edgy pseudo - intellectual contrarian teenagers should like it? Fuck that show

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

>implying most the "people" on this site have even hit 18 yet

Show is garbage though

fucking saved,

You're honestly, and unironically suggesting I should be powercleaning that fucker off the floor at the start of every set.

Behave, sunshine.

fuck off reddit

lmao I bet you're too young to even remember Mission Hill or Stressed Eric, fuck off kid.

dat

reddit

spac

ing

Whats the Chad composition referencing? Venture bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

Where should I OHP if not in a squat rack?

It's not Venture Bros. I see you're not experienced in real Kino.

B-but I watch Kaurismäki and Kiarostami, is that still flick tier?
Whats the source?

I refuse to enjoy anything that has anything to do with john oliver

Xavier Renegade Angel
youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU
forgotten kino

>"you're supposed to clean it!"

Says everyone that says OHP shouldn't be fine in the squat rack, that I've seen never.

thanks mate

>tfw steal gym nemesis's gym crush
>tfw he steals your anal virginity as payback

>not being a true sociopath that adopts normie "slightly alternative" meme culture just so that he can fit in and be ahead of the normie "normal" culture which will slowly adopt the same memes but slightly later.

Never going to make it.

[spoiler]Its an alright show but then again I am an alcoholic, can't sort myself out, Only reason I have to put down the bottle is for gainz. I did enjoy the episode where he gets back with his exgf and then she dumps him again and he tries to commit suicide cos tfw no gf.[/spoiler]

I watch because you know who is involved.

>[spoiler] on Veeky Forums
Get the fuck out you skinnyfat retard

Not a burger.

go back to /r/Veeky Forums