>The Neanderthals were totally inferior to Homo Sapien

>evidence shows up showing that Neanderthals' abilities rivalled Homo Sapiens' at worst
>East Asians and similiar groups have the most Neanderthal ancestry while being so accomplished

Who came up with the meme of Neanderthal inferiority?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
youtube.com/user/athrall7
newgeology.us/presentation32.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that they're fucking gone.

>Neanderthals being extinct shows humans are superior
>Evidence showing they're not doesn't count

Okay.

>evidence shows up showing that Neanderthals' abilities rivaled Homo Sapiens' at worst
Horseshit
you know nothing
one cave painting doesn't change the fact that artifacts associated with Neanderthals are vastly inferior to those made by humans during the same time frame.

>Who came up with the meme of Neanderthal inferiority?
H*mans

>doesn't list examples

They aren’t extinct. They interbred, i.e. their direct descendants are still alive. That’s not extinction, that’s evolution.

>listing examples of readily available information which represents the fucking consensus on Neanderthal behavior
Google "mousterian chart" to see how much more sophisticated humans were.

They were highly adapted at being social, when they interbred with homosapiens they basically cured our autism, gave us gains and Allowed us to make civilization

>evidence shows up showing that Neanderthals' abilities rivalled Homo Sapiens' at worst
Evidence =/= consensus. Currently neanderthals are still considered less adaptable and less intelligent based on lots of evidence, not a single recent ambiguous find.

Wrong. Neanderthals gave us autism. Thus allowing us to create civilisation.

(Half joke but I’ve read some stuff on how they were probably autists.)

Can't find it. Late Mousterian wasn't that much inferior from Aurignacian.

>smarter
>stronger
>paler
Neanderthals were basically the white people of prehistoric. But then the homo sapien niggers assimilated them. Modern caucasians and asians still have some neanderthal parts, imagine how advanced the society would've been if neanderthals won.

I imagine we receive benefits from both lineages. Especially since we’ve been subject to evolution since after the Neanderthals died out too.

t. Strongbrow Flatface

Me on the right

i have a similar overall physiognomy to neanderthals, down to the wide hips, short stumpy legs, flat feet and strong brown ridge

the guy on the right is literally me. how comprehensive has the comparison of the neanderthal and european genomes been?

Did Homo Sapiens in Africa mix with some monkey looking "Humans" ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

Imagine if Aurignacians with heavy Neanderthal admixture were just some luck short of kickstarting civilization.
Neanderthal autism combined with Sapiens creativity could have been great.

This has been known for a long time. What is the point of this thread?

don't have that desu

Isaac Newton and Immanuel Kant died virgins.
Intelligence doesn't guarantee as much as most believe from an evolutionary perspective - granted it helps but behaviour is more consequential.
It is perfectly possible and infact likely that the neanderthals were more intelligent and yet were replaced.

>the chad homo sapien
>the virgin neanderthal

Okay, well tell me how their "benefits" worked out for them?

>tfw we don't live in a timeline where a species of benevolent, high-IQ aspies won out and settled the world

The modern Evropean man is a Neanderthal

Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens could interbreed ONLY if the father was a Neanderthal and the mother was a Homo Sapiens
If the father was a Homo Sapiens, the Neanderthal mother's womb would either kill the fetus, it would be born cripple, or at best it would be infertile
If the father was a Neanderthal, though, it would be born healthy

Who says?

Apparently white homo sapiens could tell Neanderthals were a different species from them just by looking but black homo sapiens were the same species.

>be neanderthals
>exterminate the skeleton menace in pitched combat
>entire species dies in valorous victory, paving the way for other species to live life free of the spooky menace
>ungrateful HOMO-s*penis talk mad shit because only the cowardly live

There’s no such thing as race
We’re all human

Look at this man and tell me he isn’t 100% neanderthal

youtube.com/user/athrall7

So is all the wood that was used to make the old Italian violins, but nobody would argue that a modern craftsman can make something that even compares to a Stradivarius.

>hears pol reee in the distance

if that was such a good thing then it would be the norm and it's not. you need to be able to stand others and have them put up with you as well or you don't win out in the end. "be fruitful AND multiply", average IQ social humans out screw high IQ aspie cavemen.

>Right wingers hate any and all interbreeding between populations
When will this meme end?

They're us you brain dead cretin. Europeans and Asians. Even a good chunk of blacks now possess small amounts of neanderthal DNA. We are the Neanderthals.

WE

Asians had always more neanderthal admixture.

Late mousterian was made by mongrels between neanderthals and humans.

Even native americans had mounteroid tools in pre-clovis times.

Pol, probably

Evolution is a myth you fucking retards.

newgeology.us/presentation32.html

This has to be the most retarded bullshit I've ever read, please study the fossil record.

who?

>tfw they probably posted on 4cave

The politically incorrect board, of Veeky Forums, if that's a serious question

>Kant
>intelligent

then put in the slashes and lower case newfag

>tfw no qt Neanderthal waifu to breed

You realize almost all modern humans have some form of genetic ancestry from Neanderthals outside of Sub-Saharan Africans and most anthroplogists theorize they were simply assimilated by Cro Magnons/early Homo Sapiens rather than outright "wiped out" right?