twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

no such thing as too thick

>Injuns ever getting that swole

>too thick

too fat, not thick enough

face of a bulldog and the ass of an elephant

no thanks, I don't fuck couch potatos

Yes in the way because most of Veeky Forums has small dicks and they're trying to compensate.

yea this bitch is disgusting.
Any self respecting white man worth anything would call this bitch a slob and deny them your seed of the gods.

Although if I was drunk I would bend her over

I bet her crotch smells like rotten ground beef 30 minutes after a shower.

Pure native girls

Too ugly

i want her to fart in my nostrils

Cherokee Nation was on the side of the Confederacy. Indians owned black slaves too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1842_Slave_Revolt_in_the_Cherokee_Nation

She's just a fatty.

Bad face, not thicc just fat, clearly stupid
0/10 not a good girl

That's why it's not an injun, it's OJ Simpson with feathers

These facts aren't very convenient

boy howdy now I know that the white man did no wrong ever. God bless the whites who only saved the blacks from other blacks who were the real problems

No problem, nigger.

>Egyptians enslaved Africans
>Greeks enslaved Greeks and Africans
>Africans enslaved Africans
>Romans enslaved Africans
>Muslims enslaved Africans
>Indians enslaved Indians and Africans
>1.6% of Anglo-Americans were given subsidies to purchase Africans slaves from Portuguese Jews
>suddenly Anglos end slavery
>people only blame white people for slavery
>Africans continue to enslave Africans

>that list of stupidity.
Yeah yeah yeah nordcuck.
WE WUZ KANGS

>Hurr durr blame whitey

plus its not like white people saw black skin and were like
These people are meant to be slaves.
It's just that they were a step above monkey.
If Blacks had developed civilization, they would of been treated just like any other human.

But as you can see, even today. There is something very different between Blacks, Aboriginals and White people.

Were just different humans.

That is one thicc braphog

That's fat, you retard.

Actually, slavery was not like it was in america where people were treated as being less valuable then animals.
It was more like modern wage slavery. As a matter of fact one indian writer from long ago stated that he hated blacks because the blacks detested slavery and didn't want fall into line and be good slaves and wanted their own freedom and societies.

Also, how do you explain the slavs? They were enslaved just as much as and treated as poorly as blacks. Even their name is "slav".

Only megalodon BBC could handle that ass

Top kek

that was a pretty stupid post

>this one tribe represents all natives
>PoC shouldn't unite despite anything that happened in the past among them

This is what /pol/ wants

>visibly dirty
>smokes pot
>instagram
>morbid obesity
>whatever this means^

spic and chinks h8 niggers just as much if not more than white people.

What really need to do is
White people join forces with some spics and some chinks who are not Chinese and eliminate niggers and muslims from the world

Yeah but that would leave white people at the top still. If white people get pushed off the pyramid, everyone else moves up.

Spics and Chinks hate whites more then blacks. So...

top kek. Niggers btfo

Slavs were enslaved by Avars, a Turkic people who invaded Europe and eventually became the Hungarians.

Ethnically, Slavs were originally Germanic, but then got mixed with Greeks, Turks, Avars, and developed a distinct culture.

Just say colored people you faggot don't try to church it up

Lmao in what pyramid are white on top. I think you mean Asians. Without niggers guess who would be niggers.

Wrong. Everyone hates niggers, everyone.

Almost everyone yes. Still loving my life though.

In what way are Asians at the top?

IQ

Hey i have this image

template

Lot of "you people" claim that and there is some evidence that other races do not like africans or blacks.

But there is obvious and well known hatred of whites in "latin" and asian countries and the middle east and africa.

This is a fact.
China basically owns america at this point. And if those little bastards wanted it they could call in their loans right now.
They don't have the military to do anything about it and they're less then two generations away from a civil war though.

>one tribe
Cherokees, Choctaws, Creeks, Cheyenne, Seminoles, Chickasaws all owned African slaves. The Indian tribes which didn't own African slaves instead owned other Indian tribes as slaves.

One of the most famous Indian women in history, Sacajawea --a Shoshone-- had been a slave to the Hidatsa tribe. She was freed when a white man purchased her, and then made her his wife.

You've probably never heard of him, but his name was Toussaint Charbonneau.

wrong this not true.
Niggers are universally despised.
Spics and Chinks are smart enough to know everything worth anything has come from white people
Civilization as we know it is all due to the white mans brain.
The world would crumble and fall into anarchy with out white people to keep us all in check and keep the ball rolling.

Have a little perspective user and pretend you have some life experience.
Certain chinks, spics and white people get along just fine. Even like and enjoy each others culture.
While blacks bring nothing but pain and suffering everywhere they go

Go find the darkest Indian you know and ask him what he thinks about niggers

Go to a cuban, puerto rican neighborhood and ask them what they think about niggers.
Or what they would do if their sister came home with one.

You literally have no idea.. I can tell your sheltered.

You're an idiot. Spice and niggers are WAY more racist to each other than anyone is to whites or vice versa

West is BTFO
Thank you China

imagine how shitty it must be to have the name of your race used as an insult for other races
>tree niggers
>sand niggers
>wiggers
>curry nigger

the source of this being an insult is that you liken somebody of one race to niggers, and they take offence of being compared to them. thats fucking sad really, how low one race can be

youtube.com/watch?v=R1FO9MqWugY&index=3&list=FLE0CJyjf9lcXvoFbsYR844g

Try again. Most of those are cited properly.

>live in paper house
>can't tune instruments
>eat with wooden sticks, a breeding ground for bacteria
>still don't have an alphabet
>still using swords in the 19th Century
>whites showed up and dominated Asia for 200 years, civilizing them, showing them how to shoot guns

>Certain chinks, spics and white people get along just fine
Yes CERTAIN "chinks and spics". Dislike for whites is common in those countries and widespread.

Indians are by and large self hating retards who have an entire fucking religion built around who has the lightest skin.
They were bleached so hard that they built and entire culture around worshipping "white" features.
But if you get away from the creepy self loathing retards then you'll see a clear distrust of and dislike of whites.

>that face

4:11

White people will always be at the top as they should..
That shit was earned faggot, it wasent a gift.
There is no force as dangerous and organized as pissed off white people..
The white man's brain learned how to split the fucking atom, just to make fucking other people up more efficient.

There is literally no limit to what the white man can create or destroy.

I really believe white people are hybrids of with an Ancient alien species as they seem to work on another level other humans cannot even fathom.
They turn fantasy into reality.
What shit skins should actually do is say thank you for not wiping us off the face of the earth.
But just as brutal as the white man can be, he can also be just as compassionate.

I personally wouldn't be. The middle east and Africa would be wiped off the face of the earth.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>weed is my life lol
>utter tits
>uneven cellulite
>mediocre face

Quit being a desperate bitch OP, just bang her but don't come here trying to feel better about fat 5/10 thots

One of /pol/s go to insults is that the egyptians were white though. They love throwing around that they WE WEREN'T ACTUALLY KANGS AND SHIET. But if white people were THE TRUE KANGS then weren't they the ones enslaving the africans?

They only showed them how to shoot because they were the only ones progressing in the industry with gun powder and actual ammo.

Also they will take what used to the United States place, probably why no one wants to admit that either we play nice with Russia who's shitting the bed left and right or go back to our old god complex ways because China, Korea and Japan aren't going to give a fuck anytime soon if they have a real chance of leading the pack.

not white but Caucasian. Which basically at its root the same as white people.

>thread devolves into bullshit

Pls just post more braaap

Japs would nuke China if they had the chance. And South Koreans worship white people.

Your whole post is a retarded undergraduates understanding of the world.

China's military is atleast 2 decades behind Mericas. The Chinese are good at copying others inventions and effectively producing them. But they lack the mental capacity to develop their own.
There whole military is based off of old American Blue Prints.

Plus Russia is white, Trump and Putin are getting along just fine. I sense a strong partnership in the future where we join forces to rid the world of the Muslim scum who infest it.

Ancient Egyptians were modern Egyptians minus Arabization.

Slampig.

>/pol/ so BTFO about whitey owning slaves in egypt that they stop posting

lmaooooo

Yeah, that's pretty disgusting

I'd still fuck her though

>it's OJ Simpson with feathers

Holy shit

>This is a fact.
>China basically owns america at this point. And if those little bastards wanted it they could call in their loans right now.
>They don't have the military to do anything about it and they're less then two generations away from a civil war though.

you know nothing about the US debt outside of memes.

you are not as smart as you think

Her face and cottage cheese ass are fucking gross

>Beheading
>Not scalping

>visible cottage cheese
At least she isn't delusional enough to photoshop her flabby ass.

WOW,It's almost as if race has nothing to do with opression,but CLASS does.
WHO COULD HAVE FORSEEN THAT?

Clearly a slampig

This is what delusion looks like.

China has a military that is about 1/3rd larger than the US, and what won the war in WW2 was not just the numbers, but the ability to support it. China is a giant factory and has a population 3 times the US.

As far as Russia and the US, how trump and putin are together doesn't actually matter if the rest of the government isn't for it, and they aren't.

And since you obviously don't know, most of the Japanese population has actively adopted the self-defense doctrine and are non-interventionist. There were massive protests when the government voted to change the way the military works.

no but her face is disgusting

She's not even thick, that's obese. I bet if it wasn't all in her legs, she would look fat as fk

They weren't white but they were closer to European than anything else.

Egyptology is famously rife with insane levels of fraud and outright lies user.
Saying that egypt was filled with europeans in spite of everything we've seen is like saying that the pyramids were built by jewish slaves.

Why does she look Mexican?

>The scientists obtained information about variations in mitochondrial DNA, which is passed from mother to child, from 90 mummies. Because of contamination, the team was able to acquire detailed nuclear DNA, which is inherited from both parents, from only three mummies.
>Both types of genomic material showed that ancient Egyptians shared little DNA with modern sub-Saharan Africans. Instead, their closest relatives were people living during the Neolithic and Bronze ages in an area known as the Levant. Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians.
>The researchers say that there was probably a pulse of sub-Saharan African DNA into Egypt roughly 700 years ago. The mixing of ancient Egyptians and Africans from further south means that modern Egyptians can trace 8% more of their ancestry to sub-Saharan Africans than can the mummies from Abusir el-Meleq.

And I believe I saw something about a significant number of modern Europeans sharing DNA with King Tut, but I can't confirm that.

>no homo

King tut is the biggest fucking fraud in history.

I did say I couldn't confirm that and that I merely 'saw' something. Disregard the entire sentence if you want, it could be bullshit I really have no idea. The quoted shit seems legit though.

Are you ready for the final redpill?

Sumerians and ancient DNA splicing.

do you really this chicks like this will fuck better than someone who is in great shape??? think about it for 10 seconds.

I'm drunk

most more of this royal brapp queen

Injuns got totally cucked by the White man. We took "their" land and carved the faces of our leaders into their sacred mountains.

Good thread

>One of /pol/s go to insults is that the egyptians were white though.

Literally never. The argument is that Egyptians are not sub-Saharan Africans, which they fucking aren't.

No point in back tracking when you're wrong /pol/

>it's a "Only whites practiced slavery and they should pay reparations" episode

Another re-run?