Just be yourself bro

>just be yourself bro

When your dick hand is that obvious.

>incline bench

not even once

Looks like chad to me.
Probably gets a lot of sympathy fucks from women.

>fapping with your elbows tucked in

Saw this guy's instagram, he was born without part of his pec, but still made it.

Go ahead and post a pic of yourself OP, bet you'd give your left nut to look like him.

Look at his face, I bet he has bitches lined up to lick that deflated nip.

how
breast cancer?

This is what body acceptance should be. If you refuse to give the man credit for gains he made despite his condition go fuck yourself

He should just get an implant

I've always wondered though, is the implant done based on current body or would it look good regardless of whether he maintains the same physique or changes it

I guarantee this man receives more credit and admiration than you ever will. He didn't let being born without pectoral muscle get in the way of him striving and achieving getting the body of his dream. He should be admired.

>Look at his face

He looks like Andrew Garfield, not a chad.

You sound like a hater. The guy isn't perfect, but he is handsome.

honestly in my opinion, looks fucking cool

poland syndrome

Why not get a silicone titty?

Thought about it too, maybe something to do with "I am who I am"? Guy's a legit 8.5/10

I bet you can make a creative tattoo with it.

Andrew Garfield is a good looking dude

Looks fucking cool tho.

>Tells women he was in military and got partially fucked up
>Even more panties drop
>Gets thank you for your service as he slides in and out

Seems easy to me.

He looks better with only 1 pectoral and a ripped body than the average Veeky Forums poster

Really makes you think

this.

he still looks better than 99% of people. what is the premise of OP's post? if this guy was a skinnyfat loser his tiny pecs and low body fat content would hide his deformity? yeah that sounds worth it.

makes me wanna roid desu

jk he's obviously natty just like every other 220lb 6% body fat muscle monster I'm just jealous

>stolen valor
>will surely end up getting the shit beaten out of you by a single or group of army active personnel/vet

yeah,no

You perform gang bangs with military squads or something?

But if that much concern just replace military with fire fighter or something.

Is he natty?

He looks way better than Andrew Garfield.
*vomits*

he is a freak and we all should point and laugh

no

That look's fucking cool, he look's like a malfunctioning android or a some shit.

I wonder how this looks with clothes on

>upper and lower chest don't exist

So much this

And yet he's still better looking than you

I have a friend born with one missing completely. Also has one of his hands messed up, both because of how he was positioned in the womb i guess. He's a millionaire though, a true example of why you should've invested in bit coin.

Absolutely hot dude.
Stay jealous nerds.

What's wrong with Andrew Garfield? Wasn't he fucking Emma stone?

hnnnng

No that was Tobey Maguire

Really? With how little he's done I'd be surprised if Toby had consensual masturbation in the past 5 years. Anyway Andrew Garfield is a good looking dude and I'm interested in why people think he isn't

I was making a joke, since she's in spiderman 2 and spiderman wanted to bang her

Oh, it's been a while since I've seen those. The new one is really good though but I'm a sucker for the marvel universe so I guess I'm biased

Damn it must suck to have red skin

The new one was pretty good, but a little juvenile for me

I like the marvel stuff too.

That's why I liked it, spiderman should be light hearted and quippy. I think they'll mature it a bit in the next movie but for a first installment this was way better than rehashing the whole darker uncle Ben beginning story. Also liked how they skipped the spider bite itself as I've seen it too many times to care anymore.

That said my favorite marvel movie franchise right now is guardians and the new Thor actually looks really good

o.O

my pussy smells like AFUCKINGA AGARBAGEA

AFYUCKINGYA AGYARBYAGEA

Here's hoping. The actor is good and the direction of the character is good. It was a cool storyline.

I was kinda disappointed by the 2nd guardians. I liked the plot, but too much happened and it had too little impact on the characters, they broke up the moments with lightheartedness without letting them steep a little, and there was too many character development arcs happening at the same time, it felt rushed.

your dick is small
PLUS
it SMELLS BAD

But it's not, and it doesn't

or not be a lying faggot

BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>T. Mr stinky winky

why?

damn dude imagine if both his pecs were like that, he could elongate his abs through surgery to have the first 12 pack in history

Do you unironically believe this guy is good looking? I'm not even being biased, this was the first pic on google.

I agree to an extent but I think viewed as a continuation of the first guardians instead of just a sequel it is a little more cohesive. Plus, drax really shined and the music was once again spot on

Dudes actually pretty damn aesthetic. Mirin those abs and obliques and serratus.

Not the in conventional Chad way but yeah, he's a good looking dude. He needs to shave a but closer and the more candid nature of the photo doesn't help but he's not bad.

At the very least I can't comprehend how you could complain about him if you think someone like Ryan gosling is attractive. If you don't then more power to you. You've got to consider that, just like women, there is not one single mould of male attractiveness

I would love to buttfuck your dad.

He did flat with his left arm and incline with his right. It explains it

How? Seriously

fuck off incel. this guy probably gets boatloads of pussy.

he looks better than 99% of people i see on the streets

>tfw no qt picasso pecs bf

birth defect

*strets

He's ballsy enough to not cover it with a tat or get implants, so props to him for dedicating to the gain game.

>I lost part of my body while my buddies died protecting Jewish interests overseas
>getting anyone's respect

lmao maybe dumb nignogs

Wow, thats a really bad torn pec

I have what this guy has. It's called Poland Syndrome, it makes you not have a breast on one side and your fingers and toes are webbed when you are born. The latter is no big issue they just cut the skin and it goes away. The former sucks, I have had 3 surgeries to make it not look so weird atleast when I have a shirt on. RIP.

is that why his left arm is more vascular?

The solution is to stop working out and let your chest muscles waste away, then both of them will look the same.

This man is actually a fairly well known on the instagram. I think he was born without a pec or something. Guarantee he pulls bitches.

He looks skinny but yeah that's an attractive guy.

I'm pretty sure the body of his dream includes a right pec

This condition is called Poland syndrome. I actually have the same condition. It's hereditary and in some extreme cases the right hand is webbed and mangled.

He's actually so jacked it doesn't look that bad

I'm pretty impressed

Friend has this, as well as 6 fingers on right hand

looks way fucking better than me and pulls all the pussy, your point op?

>Hitting pecs that hard

Shiggydiggy. All he did was exaggerate the difference between the two

should we admire manlets then?

How would he develop his pectorals though? Wouldn't the missing part inhibit the ability to perform horizontal pressing exercises? How does he bench an appreciable amount of weight?

Literally nothing wrong with that guy. Fuck off.

why would you not get an implant if you looked like that?

If by dumb nignogs you mean 95% of the 'mericans then yeah

It's retarded, but it's what happens

because the implant would look fake as fuck and you'd end up like Rich Piana's biceps?

>tfw i haven't left humanity behind

Thanks for the kek

his chest looks like dogshit, and i bet his bench is too

This desu

Now don't be ridiculous