What the fuck was their problem?

What the fuck was their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a35912/confederate-flag-banned/
thesun.co.uk/news/3621818/confederate-flag-racist-banned-symbol-white-supremacy/
baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-rr-carroll-flag-letter-20180116-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilse_Koch#War_crimes
dbknews.com/2017/11/18/umd-confederate-flag-hate-bias-somerset-hall-civicus-bathroom-roger-worthington-diversity-inclusion/
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/former-u-md-employee-charged-in-connection-with-racially-charged-graffiti/2018/01/12/87e54828-f7d7-11e7-beb6-c8d48830c54d_story.html?utm_term=.3ed375fcc5a0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adenauer was right. Germany should have stayed partitioned. Not even joking.

What is it with Nazis and insisting that "they'll be back, any day now, just you wait"?

Isn't that what every bad guy does, swear that they'll be back some day to enact revenge?

>mfw Adenauer is right

Who are they calling subhuman?

Himmler literally looks like the poster child for soyboys

He looks like hirohito's spastic brother lol

>get BTFO in the war
>their only response is “no u”

I’m laffin..

He looks like 1940s Leafy.

The old "lets just blame others for all our problems". Classic slave morality

>The South will rise again! Muh Confederacy!

I agree.

UPVOTED:D:D

Ilse Koch did nothing wrong. That quote is almost certainly made up by Jews. The allies even let her go after it was apparent that the human skin lampshade myth was a lie the whole time.

What is it with leftists seeing Nazis hiding under the bed? What is it with them calling everyone they don't like a Nazi?

If you aren't afraid of it, why do you need to ban it?

Why wouldn't I be afraid of the bad guys?

Leftists are pretty bad when it comes to that stuff too, "communism is inevitable" and all that shit. Although I don't see how that is relevant, seeing as to how we are talking about literal Nazis and not people who aren't Nazis.

Do you realize you create what you fear when you apply your Manichean worldview to those with whom you merely disagree? Or are you too naive to see that yet?

>why do you need to ban it?
Is this projection of some kind? Who says we ban it?

>Ilse Koch did nothing wrong

Well, the new NATO headquarters is a pair of SS runes.

This.

Very well. I don't think Nazis do say "we'll be back." In fact, I don't think there even are any Nazis, and haven't been for seventy years. What I think is that you, and some percentage of the general population who agree with you, essentially have a Platonic ideal of what Nazism is that is completely divorced from the reality of anyone who holds right wing political opinions.

Id est, you are straw manning people with whom you disagree, and then wondering why they behave in a stereotypical way in which they do not in fact behave, but rather you have only conceived of them to.

What's more interesting than that is how you (as well as those who share your outlook) came to your point of view. I think it generally involves childhood indoctrination from schools along with reinforcement from media and pop art and social pressure from peers who share your groupthink. The good news is that you can actually jailbreak your mind from the prison you have put yourself in. It's called .

>I don't think Nazis do say "we'll be back."
Usually when they talk about the "day of the rope" that's more or less what they are referring to.

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a35912/confederate-flag-banned/
>A Complete List of Every Place That Wants to Ban the Confederate Flag

thesun.co.uk/news/3621818/confederate-flag-racist-banned-symbol-white-supremacy/
>What is the Confederate flag, why is it considered racist by some and where is it banned?

baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-rr-carroll-flag-letter-20180116-story.html
>Banning Confederate flag is a hateful act

Those are just three off the top of my google search. It's been an issue since Dillon Roof shot those blacks at bible study. Personally, I think that it's an expression of the Rohm Emanuel school of governance: never let a good crisis go to waste. The leftists wanted to ban the flag anyway, and then seized on a relatively unrelated incident to gin up the political impetus to accomplish their goal.

My favorite (or, what I view as most ridiculous) aspect was the cancellation of reruns of the Dukes of Hazard on some television networks, and the removal of merchandise from some retailers because the General Lee has a flag painted on its roof. This exemplifies how out of control leftists are with their censorship. It's not enough to retaliate against those who disagree, but they also want to crush anything remotely related to disagreement.

>he thinks /pol/acks are real nazis and not just Amerimutt LARPers

What is with evangelical conservatives calling everyone who don’t believe what they believe leftists?

>Ilse Koch was imprisoned until 1944 when she was acquitted for lack of evidence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilse_Koch#War_crimes

She literally did nothing wrong, and was found not guilty of any crime. Stop listening to Jewish lies.

>I don’t think there even are any nazis
How fucking dumb can you be

The Day of the Rope comes from the Turner Diaries. It is literally not Nazi. You're projecting your fantasies onto other people.

DA JOOS doesn't change the fact that she treated inmates like shit.

Are you saying that you see Nazis hiding under the bed, but aren't a leftist? Because I wasn't trying to make things personal.

Not an argument.

>fact
I don't think you're using that word correctly. She was literally acquitted. If Jews (literally, Jews. From the concentration camp) say that she treated prisoners badly, why can't they prove it?

It's all LARPing user, even the original Nazis were basically hardcore LARPers

Exactly my point, the Confederate flag isn't banned even though they were our enemies. We allow people to fly the Confederate flag over their homes and put it on their cars and coffee mugs even though the Confederates were treasonous slave owners whom we died in great numbers to fight against.

You should tell the Nazis that.

I will never look at Himmler and not think of Baldrick form Blackadder goes forth

I’m not even talking about nazis, I’m just wondering why everyone who isn’t a white evangelical conservative is a leftist? Cringey as fuck to hear anyone use the term leftist in a serious way

Isn’t their testimonial proof? Last time I checked concentration camps didn’t have security cameras

>our enemies
Oh, where did you fight in the Civil war?
>We allow people
You badly misunderstand the Constitution, the First Amendment, and freedom of speech. But here's an experiment for you. Go to your nearest State University and start walking around with a Confederate flag on a pole. See what happens.

Okay. Where are they? What are their names? How many are there? When's the last time you spoke with them?

it is not the case that everyone who isn't a white evangelical conservative is a leftist. It is the case that leftists are leftists. If you think that's cringey, then perhaps you don't fully understand the left-right political spectrum, or political philosophy.

They're right, user. You just don't know.

Testimony is evidence, but evidence is not necessarily proof. She was given two trials and acquitted both times. So it seems that the trier of fact in those trials did not find their testimony to be proof.

I hope that little shark is ok.

Anything an American does is LARPing. For starters, they LARP as human beings, and pretty poorly.
Second, Nazis were decisively European so Americans can't be actual Nazis considering some shit eating gypsy from Bulgaria is genetically more European than any American that ever lived.

You are factually incorrect.

Go over to and tell them. They seem to fantasize about the Day of the Rope where they get to kill all the "degenerates" (aka people that disagree with them).

Been browsing /pol/ for years. Still have yet to see a single Nazi. Want to try again?

>Go to your nearest State University and start walking around with a Confederate flag on a pole. See what happens.
Nothing. People might be somewhat rude though. Imagine my shock.

>Still have yet to see a single Nazi.
They tend to put it on their flags, you should check again.

?!?!?!

dbknews.com/2017/11/18/umd-confederate-flag-hate-bias-somerset-hall-civicus-bathroom-roger-worthington-diversity-inclusion/

Somebody scratched a confederate flag graffiti into a bathroom stall, and the University went nuclear. There was a State police investigation that literally lasted months. In the end they caught the kid who did it, and charged him with felonies.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/former-u-md-employee-charged-in-connection-with-racially-charged-graffiti/2018/01/12/87e54828-f7d7-11e7-beb6-c8d48830c54d_story.html?utm_term=.3ed375fcc5a0

Using swastika imagery does not a Nazi make.

She was an ugly hambeast. So that's enough of a crime.

It's the belief in the inevitability of a race war and the collapse of liberal democracy. Without wishing to sound like a Gerrycuck, I think they're totally right in this respect.