Lifting Is the biggest bluepill

There's no point in wasting time picking shit up and putting it down to get big lumps of scar tissue on your arms in the age of firearms and explosives.

It also breeds a culture of latent homosexuality and vanity which are both sins.

Instead of the hour or so you morons waste partaking in this pea brained trash, try picking up a book instead.

nice bait

>hes so "busy" he cant lift for an hour and also read
enjoy your skinnyfat estrogen ridden body, you glutinous fag

Shit bait, lurk more

>Instead of the hour or so you morons waste partaking in this pea brained trash, try picking up a book instead.

Varg?

Being stronger allows you to carry more and larger firearms and more ammo

>not homoing it up with the lads
frustrated cuck

>try picking up a book instead.
What are some books heavy enough to curl?

>There's no point in wasting time picking shit up and putting it down to get big lumps of scar tissue on your arms in the age of firearms and explosives
Well, I never thought of that, but using explosives on your muscles to tear them instead of having to do it the traditional way is a genious solution

War and Peace

The Bible
reps for Jesus

kek

>try picking up a book instead

Assumes I'm not reading Hemmingway

post body

post dick

>There's no point in wasting time picking shit up and putting it down to get big lumps of scar tissue on your arms in the age of firearms and explosives.
No, it's because, as archaic as it is, appearing to be physically strong (big muscles) is still a sign of social dominance.

Even if this is bait, there are numales that actually believe this KEK

Alternatively, you can also carry more books!

I just drank a protein shake and it feels like a tiny 1 inch man just took a diarrhea shit on my throat

Shit tier b8

(You) remind me of that comic where the artist says he rather have an "interesting" life than exercise

>There's no point in wasting time picking shit up and putting it down to get big lumps of scar tissue on your arms in the age of firearms and explosives.
That's why you gotta be a Veeky Forums /k/ommando

(You)

>i dont know about the iron pill

Still you only need "The art of war"