Who else /home gym/ here? Let's see those set ups. In addition to weights My routine consists of pushups, situps...

who else /home gym/ here? Let's see those set ups. In addition to weights My routine consists of pushups, situps, air squats and a run around my block. I also work out completely naked for maximum gains. I wear shorts and shoes when i run but only because people in neighborhood complained.

i fucked the pic up

So whats ur routine?
curls
dumbbell fly

and thats it?

>want to set up a home gym
>no room inside

What's the consensus on outdoor gyms? Is it possible to do without ruining the bar/power rack if you live in a relatively cold/wet country? Was considering setting up some sort of awning, covering the equipment when not in use and so on.

Should I just give up and investigate planning permissions for a big brick shed or outhouse thing?

that and bodyweight shit. It's great routine. I've cut 80 pounds since March.

>curls
>dumbbell fly
> bodyweight shit

>It's great routine.

also overhead press

>overhead press with a curl bar

can do bentover rows too i guess

You're doing great man, don't mind the retard

My home gym is literally just my carpet/body weight training. My room's too small for a bench or any sort of equipment really and I can't move out for university reasons until next year. fml

you can do dumbell bench though, or add some 45's on your back when doing pushups and hold a plate with your legs when doing pullups

You can probably buy those big sheds from any home improvement store, those don't need permits, or a green house, but it would probably get really hot during the day. Would love to set something up outside as well, but I'd probably hate it during rainy cold weather since I wouldn't want to go out to the cold.

Full Rogue rack, nice bar, 455 in iron (not including change plates), a quartet of 25kg bumpers, about 300 in standard plates for DB work, bands, curl bar, DIY long DB for rowing, and some other stuff outside the apartment rigged to a tree.

Once woke up at 2am and decided to get a few sets of pullups & ab work outside since it was a nice evening. Scared the crap out of some bitch as she walked around the corner with her rat dog because I hadn't bothered to put on underwear before going outside

getting one of those soon, might get a squat rack instead cuz its a lot cheaper

Adjustable dumbells, barbell, some plates and this folding bench that fits in my closet.

I'm a manlet who just started out earlier this year so I'm not working with super heavy weights yet (bench is only 9 reps of 115lb at the moment). Once I do get to the point where I'm using heavier weights I may need to figure out a way to incorporate some safety bars or something.

I'm not judging you, but that bench looks like the most jewtarded excuse for equipment I've seen outside of what they sell for zumba bitches.

I'm amazed it holds you for what you're doing

Lmao at all these poor fags

He can easily do rows and skullcrushers with that setup too. With a couple more plates he could also do dumbbell squats and deadlifts with those dumbbell handles.

It's very stable and I've had no problems with it. It's apparently rated to handle up to 242lb

Nice faggot lights you faggot

You wasted your money

You're going to need to replace that with real equipment at some point anyway so you should have just bought something good in the first place

> Lmao at all these poor fags

Says the numbnuts that shimmed his rack on one side with a folded towel

I'll bet money that means your weight + whatever you're lifting. So if you weigh anything over 127 you're exceeding the bench's weight limit. I'm also assuming that they're basing that off of a incline position; there's a reason FID benches are either cheap POS trash or fucking expensive

Probably, but I don't mind upgrading later on. I needed something that could fit under my bed or in my closet and it's worked well so far.

It says the safe work load is 242lb and the max load is 375. I'll plead ignorance here in that I'm not exactly sure what that means. What do you think? Also I'm less than 127, I'm a manlet as I said

Thanks.

If it's stupid and it works then it isn't stupid.

>Have a 2 car garage I share with a roommate
>Have had fleeting thoughts of making my half of the garage a home gym since there'd be more than enough room for a rack, bench, barbell, plates, and dumb bells
>Absolutely no need since I have a free gym membership through school to 10 different rec centers, one of which is 10 min from my house
>Live in a place with shitty cold winters and really hot summers so working out would be misery much of the year
>Parking my car outside would also lower its value over time thanks to the shitty weather
>Can't stop thinking about how I'd hang flags from the wooden rafter of the garage and how I'd have black and white photos of Arnold, Mishima, and Ferrigno on the walls and a stereo set up to blast all my workout tunes as I lift next to a huge pile of wood Rocky IV style
>Busy as fuck with a full-time job and full-time grad school so being able to crank out a lifting session in the garage right when I get home before bed would be fucking choice

I really shouldn't but fuck me man I want it

Because it's plastic, I'd say that anything over a total weight of 242 is suspect.

The 375lb rating is probably if you have the bench in flat position, as that's where it would be most stable. Given that it's designed to fold, I wouldn't trust anything but steel with steel pins for safety. You're not snapping steel unless you're using well under sub 1/4" bolts

>If it's stupid and it works then it isn't stupid.

That's what we call n*****-rigged, and it means grab a beer and wait until; someone gets hurt from not doing it right

Seams reasonable. The heaviest weight I use for an incline exercise is around 95lb so I think I'm good for a little while longer. Any suggestions for an upgrade later on?

Since you are giving weights in pounds, just about anything using a steel frame would be an upgrade.

Just so you are aware, you're probably going to have a hard time finding a steel frame incline bench that folds. Pretty much everything is either welded or bolted. I probably could fold my bench by removing two bolts and using pins there, but it would be far less stable.

I won't bench without proper safeties in a cage or from a stand. 95-150lbs can still crack a rib or kill you if you lost control at the top

I guess it would be safer to do dumbbell presses? I have a tough time getting into position with the dumbbells tough. I'll figure something out if I have to, if it's safer

If you haven't seen videos showing you how to kick yourself into position, look that up. It takes practice, and if you fail a rep it's not that hard to kick back up to a sitting position; no need drop a DB.

Yeah the only problem is I have dumbells like these so the bar prevents me from balancing them on my leg. I'll figure something out though, thanks for the help

Sit the edge of the shaft along the outside of your leg. It's easier to balance the closer you get to the size of a standard 10 or 12.5lb pancake plates (about 8.5-9") but even with smaller plates like that you'll be fine once you get the technique down

I'll try it out this friday, thanks

I have probably 8-10k in my garage gym and no pics for faggots

Stay safe and sane
That's all I ask of everyone here, even the worst shitposters.

Doesn't stop me from laughing and having a beer when they nearly Darwin Award themselves

I'll bite.

>The rack shifting 2 cm down on one side will cause an injury

Lol ok