Escape from DYEL mode

I'm 5"8 at 145lbs, should I start gaining? I feel like a total DYEL anorexic

this is literally my goal

I've been working out for a year now and you're twice as fit as me what the fuck

This. Fuck you op, I'm 5"8 135

those are the most unimpressive abs I've seen in my entire life. You must have horrible genetics, Jimmy.

>t. fatboy

Wanna know how I know you're dyels

Just wait until summer is over and all the fat chicanos will leave again.

Literally every thread there is some lardass projecting his failures on others.

Fuck all of you, I'm 5"8 125

r u me

I was 6'1 130 pounds
Now I'm 185 pounds
It's not muscle ;_;

5'11 125lbs reporting in. Must suck to be that short and weigh this much lol

5'9 145lbs and I started from 110lbs

I still feel as scrawny and weak as I started, I'm guessing that never goes away. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I look really big, other times I look really small.

125 lbs at 5'8" is actually a somewhat normal weight, you're just a fucking twig lol

Take a picture of yourself every month or so and keep track of your lifts. You can always look back and see that you are progressing. Dymorphia is a bitch especially when you're looking at yourself all the time and you don't see thing change fast enough

not it not u autistic cunt

good progress my man I started at 118 now 128 :)

>ctrl + f
>" 6' "
>0 results

I started lifting yesterday, how's my progress?

That's a fake pic faggog

wow, you're clearly on roids, you fake natty.

Keep up the fight

I actually got up to 164 but my gf broke up with me and I stopped eating and lifting and I got down to 135. Got back in the gym like five weeks ago and I feel much better now

Eat. Eat. Eat.

100% natural m8

Liar

Fuck you

I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark and say you know because they openly admitted it? Just a fucking guess.

Uh, it is. I was underweight a few months ago

Not that user but 125 lbs at 5'8 is very skinny and definitely not a normal weight

im 5'7 130lbs lol. my goal is 5'9 160lbs