Whats your lifting motivation ?

whats your lifting motivation ?

To make rape easier.
But seriously it's to maintain health and look decent. Also to make rapeplay more fun.

pic related

Prep for the race war.
My body is ready.

For the feeling of strength, for my longevity, for mires, but most importantly...
>For the feels

>current year
>not preparing for the race-mix instead of the race war

Sluts, biddies, hoes, women.

Being able to bash cunts when I need to.

same

>wanting retarded groid children
>wanting a retarded groid sheboon
The nice thing is that, they're all yours! It'll be epic when all the anti-whites mix themselves into low IQ retardation. Enjoy your reversion to the mean.

Holy fuck. Where to find qt dark skin girls like this??? The only black girl I ever fucked was light skinned and pretty much a white girl with a tan. I want a qt Shaniqua.

To try and make my dad proud of me before he dies

cringe
why do you think he would be proud of your muscles? do something useful that will help society

I'm from south america, everyone's mestizo here, so who cares?

Being fit motivates me in other aspects of my life.

Plus it's nice to notice women's looks.

It makes me feel an actual struggle which is so rare in this wagecuck life, a struggle and pain i can push through whilst knowing that that i'll also get rewarded for persevering. Shit makes me connect with my inner caveman for an hour.

With this outlook i look forward to the workout and the results. Only been doing it for a year but i dont think ill ever stop desu

>everyday this user posts black bitches
>then the rest of Veeky Forums gets mad when /pol/ begins to post
Cut it out faggot.

Certainly not some fucking nigger.

Getting Veeky Forums and strong is my motivation. I'm tired of looking like a fatass. It has also improved my self-confidence and I'm not as depressed anymore.

>tfw no nappy haired pretty princess gf

Can you racist false flagging nordcuck "WE WUZ KANGZ" snow niggers stop posting trash in those threads then?

there is nothing sexier than a dark girl with an ass fat enough to cause dem tiger stripes

I started typing something, and nothing made sense desu. So now I will type this: I lift for the same reason I brush my teeth

so that your breath doesn't stink and there is no food stuck between your teeth?hmm

To rape the black bitches that chose chad and Tyrone over me. Retribution WILL be had.

I unironically lift for intimidation and to defend myself.

I'm paranoid about being assaulted and also constantly try to emulate action movie heroes due to autism. So in order to live out my dreams I continually lift to try and get built like movie protagonists in my effort to emulate them.

Damn that is some cuck mentality you've got there

Same. Almost time to remove kebab.

>Enjoy your reversion to the mean.
That's not how one-on-one breeding works, dumbass.

So I can be worthy of my wife Chino(she's so cute)

A girl I see about 4 times a year. Going to meet her again in November, and I always want to look slightly better than the last time we met to impress her. She usually comments on it too, but last time, nothing had really changed. In November I'll be fookin shredded m8, no doubt.

What's up with the stretch marks on her buttocks?

bf/wm is truly patrician

Juicy-marks

>whats your lifting motivation ?
Athletic performance.

I want to be better than average and i want to be strong

Also i genuinely hate other people

I love that bitch

to one day fuck my neighbor's wife

Chocolate pussy and ass like pic related

>not wanting the strongest gene combinations for your progeny
Enjoy your cognitively delayed, eleven-toed bowl-cut hick bitch children you donkey brained sack of shit.

I just want a cute, wholesome girlfriend who loves and supports me.

New york. Lots of dark chocolate immigrants and 1st generation women. But to be honest, they probably wont date you. Maybe miami for friendlier black women? Lots of jamiacans in Connecticut too

I started because i wanted to stop being a skelly. Now it's just a thing i do, no motivation required.

race war so I can kill some niggers and spics

Oh my god those tiger stripes on her ass fuuuuck

I train so I can get the most kills when WW3 happens. I'm gonna fuck so much shit up, can't wait.

Nothing. That's why i don't do it

>biddies
>cunts
>bash

sup perth

>cringe
FUCK. YOU. FAGGOT.

You are projecting you niggerlover

to stave off the daily call of the void that drives me to run my car into incoming traffic during morning commute

fellow perth fags

this

where do you workout?
snap ML here, bit more expensive than other gyms so it's rarely that busy + free pilates/yoga classes is good

Damn same here, user.

niggers with stretchmarks

My dad died yesterday, user
Don't wait

Blacks are the fattest, dumbest and weakest race in the USA.

I've yet to fuck a black girl who didn't have a rancid pussy smell