Pre workout or monster

i have no energy after work to go to the gym

I do try everyday, but after around 20-25 minutes of lifting I am already fatigued

does Veeky Forums prefer a pre workout or monster?

hey that's my ex

damn her asshole is tight

if it's actually that bad caffeine wont do it, you're shorting yourself on food or sleep, figure out wich and sort it

daily reminder I live 100 yards from this coffee stand

being a sex offender must suck

i dont drink caffeine at all just juices and water in the morning.

i get mostly 6-7 hours a sleep on working days.

shut up. you did not date this girl.

pleb
i sleep 3.5-4 on work days and still work out after 12 fucking hour shifts.

Let me introduce you to a thing called SIPS....

good for you

Go to the gym before work

enjoy your no gains

S I P B O Y S
I
P
B
O
Y
S

EC stack

Eat a snickers bar or something before working out OP, you'll do fine.
Also sleep your 7 hours.

Try going before, if not possible then take sips

I just take a caffeine pill. I never drink coffee otherwise so it probably affects me more than someone who drinks coffee a lot

They got to bring out a night time sip, so that I can enjoy that final sip of the day.

location?

Who says this?

I really think you are special needs and therefore I am not even going to use the R word in this instance.

I feel bad for her dad

1 hour before exercise eat one serving of oats. 30 minutes before exercise take preworkout, protein, eat an apple. and drink 6 ounces of Gatorade.

this might not work if you're drinking energy drinks and crap all day.

this is definatly positively or just probably a diet issue.

don't drink a monster before you workout. that's borderline retarded. possibly even highly retarded.

>taking a joke this serious

Go back to quora and buzzfeed, normal fag

would you say you have a highly structured diet?

what do you eat.

I don't think a pre workout is your problem. I think it's that your not eating optimally through out the day. it's not expensive and it can be a little confusing at first but it's pretty simple after you take a few organized looks at it.

use supplements to supplement nutrition. easy protein intake throughout the day, creatine before and after. but it's all going to be a waste if you don't eat healthy and consistently. as well as miss as little amount of.gym sessions as persiber

Sipping is cancer

WELL I HAVENT SLEPT SINCE DECEMBER AND I WORK 36 HOUR SHIFTS AND STILL DO AN 8 HOUR ARM WORKOUT EVERY DAY

I can lie to one-up a random person on the internet too, faggot

newfag here, what do people mean by SIPS? what are SIPS?

GET the FUCK out

>eat an apple.
Hey! that's my pre-workout snack too

>definatly

Seconding.

How about going before work? Is your gym already open then?

That was funny. The acting on Veeky Forums is hilarious and well thought out.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?