ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28447186
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yakob gets nickname Yakob

>how do you know im Jacob

REALLY ACTIVATES BRAIN CELLS

How do you know I name

we are all Yakob you idiot

im gonna Tear you apart

Saw Dunkirk while drinking. Was a very pleasant experience and then got to walk a couple miles home under the dark night sky.

I absolutely love being outdoors.

stop with this sexual content I already told you we can totally get laid

Im gonaFUcking Tear you apart

Yakub how much do you deadlift?

this is beacuse I wore leggings today, right?

a couple plates.... give or take some plates of undisclosed size

What's the chances you and I deadlift similar quantities

shewantsrevenge

i dont deadlift

Yeah me too, nor do I squat.

i plan to max out squat soon.. my best pr is a 150kg triple

>they're actually lifting any weights

I saw, I'm very proud of you. Makes me want to DO STEROIDS.

i dont do steroids.. but you will have to to catch up hahhahahaha

Then I don't know who you are. I am stronger than you but soon you will overtake if you are blue shoes.

found a $20 on the sidewalk

Reposting because I'm spooked.

What does it mean if I get lower back discomfort from rack pulls but not deadlifts?

For reference a 350 lb deadlift causes no discomfort but warming up rack pulls my lower back started to feel discomfort/pain at 175 lb.

im bluesohes and im an all natural powerlifting super athlete..
september i comptee in a powerliftign competitino... 185kg squat first attempt.. get ready kids

learn how to use your glutes and hamstrings on deadlift

at what bodyweight?

Luckchads out

i'll be in the 105 class... I'm hovering around 93-95kg pre-workout these days

>tfw going to the local BBQ place to get 2 pounds of brisket and 2 pounds of tri tip

WE'RE EATING MEAT TONIGHT LADS

This is purely a guess but it could be that your upper back is weak and your low back is picking up the load for you. Also learn to glute

Hey thats my hometown silverlake

That's pretty cool my man

HOLY SHIT BRO?!?!?!!!??!!/!?!!?
YOU LIVE IN SIVLER LAKE?!?!?1

HOLY SHIT?!!?? I HEAR ITS REAL NICE THIS TIME OF YEAR

HOLY FUCKIN SHITTY HELL MATE?1?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!!?

IM FUCKING MIRIN.... ARE YOU FOCKIN ZYZZ MY NIGGA?!?!??!?!?!

Fuckin bloody 'ell I'd let this girl Suck my Weiner any time!!!!

Women aren't sex toys

i do limber 11 once a day (after my workout on lifting days and in the evening on rest days)

im a novice and my lifts are shit tier, but are there any other stretches I should be doing? I dont really have flexibility problems or pain except in my lower back

For one don't do rack pulls you little faggot they ruin bars.
If you want to work on lockout do deadlifts from blocks instead.
To answer your question, you're probably not getting into a good starting position meaning you're rounding your back instead of sitting your hips back in the rack pull.

Fuckin' Bloody hell

Are oyu even a man!?!?? You sound like a fockin feminist ya little twat!

Get outof my thraed until once youve grown a pair god Fuckin damn

Stretching is a meme

>stretches no
>mobility yes

yes for your lower back, if a lot of sitting lacrose ball your ass and potato foam roller for your back

Breaks my fockin' heart..................................

Fuck this bloody bastard!

Lets go Fuck these bloody fuckin' jeiwsh veterinarians.. Go back to bankin!

>wears hugo boss tshirt
>mad about jews turning him down

REALLY ACTIVATES THE BRAIN CELLS

Should I stay up for a 3rd day?

Its the brain synapses that form connections.

i do about 45 seconds of lacrosse ball on each cheek as part of limber 11. im a weak fag and thats about all my arms can take. is that enough?

is there any specific way to foam roll my back or just lie down and move it up and down on my spinal erectors

thank you yakob

your post really activated my synapses

only if youre on meth

I wish th enazis never lost cuz maybe youd be less of a fag living in nazi poland... they wouldve burnt queers like you buddy

if nazi won you would be killed after born beacuse they dont want gde fags living in world kek

says the numale who gets outlifted by me

im also more reproductively fit

IM GONNA CUM IM GONNA CUM IM GONNA CUM AJYBUJA AJYBUJA AJYBUUUUUUUUJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How long should I stick to one template of Candito's LP before changing to another. I'd like to switch between Hypertrophy and Control from time to time but I suppose that I have to stick to one for at least 1 month before changing right?
Hope someone can help

When you stop making progress

>ywn be a Russian powerlifting celebrity

Why live

Shut up.

As soon as it fits your goals better. You're still basically doing the same program. It's a good idea to stick to one template long enough so that you've made progress on the assistance lifts. You really should have made that judgement call when starting the program though. Since you're new you probably think there's no way you'll make strength gains if you don't do the meme control template but you'd prefer to be doing the hypertrophy template since it better fits your goals, so I'd say you should just run that indefinitely and not worry about having to do spoto press every week in case you start cracking your ribs when benching.

Thanks bro

Rude

My first meet is in 3 months, current lifts are 160/125/170kg all for 3

I weigh 87kg (at 180cm) first thing in the morning with a big meal before bed, the weight classes are 82.5 and 90 with a 24 hour weigh in

Do I absolutely fatbulk until then (add ~4kg in 3 months) or just slowly cut?

You can easily hit weight from 87kg considering they're letting you have 24 hours to recover from it.

powerliftingtowin.com/cutting-weight-for-powerlifting/

Go for 82.5

What waking weight should I be aiming for when I'm about a week out? I might keep bulking a little bit until I'm closer

I'm not the best person to answer that question since I haven't ever cut weight, but from what i can tell you want to be able to cut about 10% of your weight, therefore probably around where you are now to be safe, since it's your first time and mistakes happen.

if it's your first meet, i wouldnt focus on this short term goal.
at 180cm, you want to be above 100kg weight in the long term, so i'd just slow bulk and keep increasing maxes.
no need to stunt gains or waste time for a first / short term meet. especially so since your current weight is quite in between of 2 classes and there's still 3 months.

if you absolutely need to do this meet at the best of your capabilities for :reasons: then i guess you should do what says.

Spend less money of cigs then you dumb cunt

Hate people like that

Just keep bulking. Your first meet doesnt mean shit. You just need to get stronger

at least the villain lost the war and UK became a new state of Pakistan.

just shat out one log of Norman khan

Ah yes and here comes a second log much less dry than the first one

What would you say is the hypertrophy equivalent of 5x5

4x8? 5x10?

What would you say is the hypertrophy equivalent of 5x5; 4x8? 5x10? Maybe even 3x10?

I ask because I am tweaking TM to more of a hypertrophy style for a while and after I build some muscles in my legs I'm going to switch back.

Do you know how to gain size?

Eat more

yeah I know, ive been through that and all and I got obese once

Now I want to try out some hypertrophy sport specific stuff, instead of coming up with a whole hypertrophy block I thought why not just modify TM a little

you think 4x10 @ 65% is as hard as 5x5 @ 75%

a-are knee sleeves supposed to cut of circulation lads? just bought my first pair and I think they might be too small :(

is there a top tier lifter who has a skinny neck? dont think they exist

I think im onto something here guys

4x10 at 65% of 1rm is pretty much impossible to do with any reasonable rest.

wut doesnt 65% equate to about 15RM

why would that be impossible. Honestly I never tried to rep out at 65% so I have no idea, but the charts only say its about 15rm

It can be harder to set a good hinge when you're not forced to do so.

reminder that I got a bulging disc because of rack pulls

Try it, maybe you're a lot better at doing multiple sets than I am, but I couldn't 4x10 80% of my 10rm on bench that I did 5 days earlier. I wouldn't ever go that close to failure on back squats because it becomes unproductive and I start to bend over.

Niccceee

I would unironically suggest cowboy method or juggernaut with two squat days then

Cowboy method is shit if you use your true estimated 1rm. All the volume work is like 5% higher than it should be.

It's supposed to be a variable/floating max from week to week. And no, inverse juggernaut for your VD weights is not "to hard."

You type like you're having a stroke and you've clearly never tried the program. Form breakdown and failure on week 1 when you test your maxes every single week and follow the program perfectly is a good way to identify a shit program. Plus, people recommend doing juggernaut with 90% of your 1rm for a reason.

What part of my grammar makes no sense to you? Chadly himself recommends 90-95% and you're also choosing to forget that it's meant for people still capable of weekly progression. Have fun running Sheiko with your 275 squat though.

>hypertrophy equivalent
That would be whichever protocol has you doing the equal amount of sets at the equal effort.
It's still beneficial to work in several rep ranges, mind you.

Sounds like you're bad at reps tbH. I think I'm "average" on reps, and I can do 5x10 @ 70%. Wasn't easy tho.

On a related side-note, Schoenfeld just linked a paper:
>A group of resistance-trained men (over 6 yrs experience with a squat >1.5 times body weight) showed a "pronounced fatigue condition" that persisted over 72 hours post-exercise after performing a high-volume hypertrophy-oriented routine (8 sets of 10 rep squats at 70% 1RM)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28447186

That's exactly what I said. 5% too high. What I never said was that the routine is "to hard". Also, if Sheiko progresses faster than cowboy you better believe I'll do Sheiko, while you sit there and act elitist about intermediates doing a program one of the world's best coaches designed specifically for intermediates.

Keeping 2 minute rests? I'm sure I could do it with 5 minute rests after working up to it, but not on the first week with regular rests.

I figured "reasonable rest" was max 4-5 minutes. I don't remember how long I rested between sets, but somewhere in the 2-5 min area.

Also, my 1rm is estimated off a 10rm, so if anything I'm bad across sets I guess. I've never understood how brosplitters do 4 exercises of 4x12 at 60% of 1rm with 45 second rests without grossly underestimating, but I've always found my rep maxes overestimate my true 1rm.

When I go RPE10 on bench my right arm locks out before my left, every time

How do I fix this

Try harder with your left

I do, I try and begin the press with my left but sometimes I forget

Don't do that, explode symmetrically. Maybe you are lying crookedly on the bench? Winged scapula?

Perhaps, there are indicators of that, such as sometimes my left rotary cuffs get sore when I do a shit ton of bench.

Certainly not winged scapula though. Could perhaps be that I show how don't retract my left scapula as well, but I have no idea how cause I set up by pulling myself up with the bar, moving my body down the bench without unretracting my scapula, then driving it down on the bench, unracking the bar then pulling back my scapula even further.

I heard about initiating the press with your weak arm from, unironically, alpha desinty. So who knows. I'll try both.

>but I've always found my rep maxes overestimate my true 1rm.
Sounds like you're bad across sets then, yeah.

What about me? I did 90 for 1 single set of 3 as the heaviest I've ever gone. My 1rm prediction was 95kg

But I got 100kg?

A triple at 90% is normal.

Any ways to work on this? Volume has always been a huge help for me to make gains.

But I can do 95% for 5

"no"

Do more of it if you want to get better at it.

Have you read this year's Project Momentum report?