Lol crossfit

The fittest woman on earth

k

>white
Absolutely Rekt.

Who is fitter?

Be serious for a moment guys, is there any way to make crossfitters stop?

what's the matter with crossfit bro?

I have 2 cousins that injured due to crosshit, and they actually used to workout with me until they got meme'd and injured.

shes also an olympic weightlifter who came 14th in Rio

She's also attempting olympic weightlifting olympic.

Whats wrong with her? She doesnt look that bad

>pic is another crossfit slut

>crossfit is the standard for fitness
Did they start this meme or is it a byproduct of their shitty customers

This. I have a friend who started doing Crossfit, I warned him. 1 month later, he's injured.

>doing tire flips wrong

why are women so stupid

Ive been doing crossfit a year, Ask me anything

>no injuries
>wife has also never been injured

Yea the social aspect of it is fucking stupid, but I get results from it so I am happy.

shes picking a legitimate exercise and doing it worth bad form and light weight, better known as doing crossfit.

>not understanding what a photoshoot is

Pls dont be this autistic guys. This is why chad always wins and you always lose.

Wow! What an ass!

her sister decided to stick with track and field (a real sport) and is much qter

don't you DARE call brooke a slut!

Veeky Forums is jealous that 99.999% of the faggots who troll this board will never reach the athletic ability of this superior female.

In b4:
>crossfit sucks
>you're a faggot
>I suck dick but not a homo
>thinking you can actually beat her with no credibility whatsoever

Here's the male crossfit champ. 5'7" 190lbs
You're all faggots compared to him and don't deserve to lick his asshole.

t. supreme faggot

do you do it as a work out or as a sport?
anyone trying to compete at a sport will have injury risks.
but perhaps most injuries are bad coaches? why do you think it has the perception of high injury risk?

why are his shoes untied

>why do you think it has the perception of high injury risk?

Because its super aggressive on joints and muscles and the human body is not ment to move violently like that.

Our bodys are masters of adaption. A bunch of retards worked this out and decided mix in extream intensaity and weight. We can adapt but the adaption is limited, just because are body can perform these feats dosnt mean they should. So injurys yeah.

workout.

And I will be the first to say that there are some shitty coaches. 5 of the 8 coaches at my gym will watch people do shit form and say nothing, the other 3 are really good. I also feel as though most of the injuries come from stupid people who have wrong form and do nothing to correct it. All of the "elite" people at my gym have very, very few major injuries. I would say there is 15 of them and I only know of 1 who has has had to miss gym time due to crossfit related injuries. If you dont know how to deadlift and you try to do 80 deadlifts at 50% of your max you will 100% snap your shit up. That being said I think deadlift is one of the worst lifts imaginable for high reps workout.

Crossfit is not perfect, and its not complete shit. It is a pretty efficient way for somebody like me to get in a good workout 5 days a week.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

brooke u slut

i wish she was my slut.
or alternatively, i was her slut

oddly enough she did a Q&A where she said she loves anal.

she fell for the squat plug meme!
:D

then why dont i see photoshoots of ronnie coleman deadlifting 3 plates with a rounded back and bent arms?

are you saying you want to see ronnie colman posing so the focal point is his ass?

Four years in, injury free. Just don't be a retard and let someone else tell you what you should or shouldn't do. Just like at any gym you alone are responsible for learning the movements and maintaining proper form.

If you listen to some dipshit telling you to do more weight and you yourself know you aren't there, you deserve everything you get.

Not a fan of HSPU, butterfly/kipping pull-ups, or high rep muscle-ups. I think those put your shoulders at risk. But we do them infrequently so risk is lower.

>implying she doesn't go off cycle the second the crossfit propaganda machine takes the cameras off her

You do know steroids enlarge a womans clitoris and labia right?

You do know the crossfit """""""games"""""" barley even pretends to drug test don't you?

Your waifu is a hack fraud piece of propaganda for a cult

So Crossfit made you so weak that you can no longer hurt your wife while beating her? Lmao

>5'7
When will he learn?

something about not having a thin waist and be a titlet makes my dingus go no-no

Pretty much any top tier athlete is on gear.

You're gay if you would not fuck her.

Retard Alert.

>steroids enlarge a womans clitoris and labia right
1, i would love a woman with a giant labia majora, candy cameltoe is my dream. labia minora doesn't bother me
2, would suck crossfit roid clit if she had a qt face

Why is Froning so sad?

>5'7"
>jealous
yeah, I'm so jealous, I have always wanted to be a hobbit, but with my 6'1'' I can never do achieve that

Too bad there's no athletes in crossfit dipshit
>I have disgusting fetishes so it's alright she's on gear
It's pathetic that you entered this thread expecting some discussion on your shit event

how is crossfit extreme intensity? most of the work apart from the occasional heavy squat or weightlifting session is on the lower side of the curve i.e metcons

And her sister is an unpaid amateur athlete competing at a Black Lives Matter School with a plummeting enrollment

Meanwhile Brooke is raking in endorsement money. I'll never understand the butthurt Crossfit causes on Veeky Forums and /sp/

>specifically shaved abs but not chest

He's a douche but he could kick all of our asses at just about any given physical challenge. Crossfit still gay tho

Well he did have a very shapely ass, no homo.

As a newfag to Veeky Forums please explain to me why everyone hates crossfit? The crossfit classes at my gym are always packed with Chad and stacies.

many use shit form, poor programming, kipping pull ups

implying you could finish the events in a remotely close time that they do

She has a man's chest

One mistake and you could snap your shit up or break a bone or two on their weird ass

Ruins your joints. Stresses quantity over quality. You can get just as ripped lifting heavy and with good form when balanced with dynamic cardio and diet. Also it seems like it has a weird subculture behind it like vegans and hipsters.

Read a study indicated that 19.4% of crossfitters experience an injury.

In contrast 46% of powerlifters report an injury at an average of 1 injury per 1,000 hours of training.

Crossfit has a bad rep for many reasons. Injuries are common among non-athletic regular people who pick up Crossfit knowing absolutely nothing about proper form and who are prone to ego lifting. This explains why men are significantly more likely to sustain injuries in Crossfit than women.

The involvement of trainers in coaching participants on their form and guiding them through the workout correlates with a decreased injury rate.

>repetitive movement at light weight
>movement at heavy weight

So the heavy weight is worse?

Stop Brookeposting, Annie is superior in every way.

She even uses bigger tires than that weak bitch, Brooke.

Post an ass shot.

>uhh, that's a little creepy, user

It's a photo shoot you fucking morons. She's posing for the camera.

things that never happened the post

Because Ronnie deadlifting 3pl8 is like anyone else deadlifting the bar.

>The crossfit classes at my gym are always packed with Chad and stacies
do you think you gonna meet chad and stacies on Veeky Forums

>dat APT

Crossfit is a very sad sport.

>understand the butthurt Crossfit causes

The core of the issue is that it's "retards who are objectively worse than me get treated/paid better than me." Which this happens in many forms, all over the world, every day, I can't think of anything more blatant about it than Crossfit fame.

If I could somehow cash in on Crossfit I would in a heartbeat, of course.

>cross fit
>class
>you alone
m8...

> thorisdottir
> not sigmundsdottir

bruh

>daughter of Sigmund
>better than daughter of Thor
yeah nah

Rich Frowning

brooke is cuter

is it the sport for short men?
now this would convince me to hate the sport as opposed to being indifferent except enjoying the jokes
short limbs, less distance required to complete a rep?

Not in the slightest

>5'7"
Dance for me monkey.

It's super expensive
It combines cardio with resistance training and thus diminishes the effectiveness of both
It proliferated the "functional strength" meme (all free weight exercises build functional strength)
It has inexperienced lifters do mechanistically complicated olympic lifts that they literally do not have the coordination to perform, and for many reps
This combined with poor standards for coaches results in a very high rate of injury for beginner crossfitters compared to traditional strength training.

The one good thing it has is a healthy appreciation of physical dicipline.

Id give him these fucking hands to his manlet chin hows that for a physical challenge

I've been doing yoga, and meeting plenty of Stacys doing it, thank you very much.

That doesn't make you chad. Fucking them makes you chad.

Fugg guys I'm at crossfit what should I do?

Forgot pic

>Call the person that wins your event the "Fittest person on earth"

And crossshitters wonder why we despise them

She looks fit tho

Its a fad and already dying out

Yes

This of course, begs the question:

>Are clitdicks gay?

If you want good results with slightly less injury, then get into boxing.

get off of Veeky Forums and go back to your 3x20 kipping tension band assist pull-ups faggot before Stacy takes your spot in the post WOD ambulance ride

Assuming you train 5 times a week for an hour, you'd only accumulate 250 hours of training by the end of the year. This means that, on average, less than half of powerlifters get injured, and of those who do they only get injured on average once every four years.

That's actually an extremely good statistic.

To contrast, crossfit classes tend to only be a couple times per week, so to have 20% of people being injured using only light weights, that indicates extremely large likelihood of injury, mostly due to poor form.

only slight, to point you dont feel it and she could be sticking her butt out or showing off her chest

and

>caring about apt
>with this lower back

>14th
Strayan "weightlifting"

>fittest person on earth
>none of them can hold a planche

>dying out
What makes you say this?

> what is a still picture.

>being 170cm tall
i cant even fucking see him, let alone being jelous of him

It isn't though is it
Fact is, participation at the CF Open is on a constant rise every year, with last years being at ~350 000 participants and ~380 000 this year, more brands are chipping in and more affiliate gyms are opening, there was only one in 2000, then 3 in 2003. Now there are ~14 000 across the world. Let's not forget ESPN and CBS fighting to cover the Games.

But yeah it's just a fad.

Crossfit is fucking retarded.
You either do gymnastics and supplement it with lifting, or you lift and do movement work for mobility and coordination. You don't do crossfit, unless you want a quick formula for crippling yourself.

>LOOK MOM, I WAS THE FASTEST ONE AT BASHING MY HEAD INTO A TREE TRUNK A HUNDRED TIMES
Outstanding.

Open Secrets of the Crossfit games

1. None of them actually do Crossfit as their normal workout routine.
2. Everyone is on steroids