What is your immediate reaction when you see a manmore together with a womanlet Veeky Forums?

What is your immediate reaction when you see a manmore together with a womanlet Veeky Forums?

No reaction. Im 5'7 and exclusively date women taller than me. Its the patrician fetish

condolences for their (future)kids

I can't get enough of womanlets. The ironic thing is that 'I will never learn' why.

You people are such spergs, I swear to god

have you ever tried to stuff a banana thru a key hole?

I'm 6'2 my girlfriend is 6'4 amidoinitright?

HOW

One or both of them probably have a fetish for being really small or really large respectively

>wut r ugly girls
>wut r low self esteem girls

He is damning his offspring. The weak must be culled.

That sounds hot

I'm 5,8
>not dating your exact height so that both can be little and big spoon respectively
my girl's got real mother's instincts

he is a former manlet, he got hgh since childhood.

He's millionaire, his kids will be fine.

There isn't that much of a size difference

You are so beta it's unreal, but it makes sense since you're 5'8"

>patrician
>wants to feel like a little boy

Who are these people and why should I give a shit.

I am 7'4" and my girlfriend is 4'4".
My legs are longer than she is tall.
It feels really nice and adorable.

>true is, there is no size difference dickwise

lanklets usually have tiny ass dicks

so you don't date anyone, huh

t. 5'2"

Like getting pegged?

i'm 5'8

p o s t p i c : )

Immediate reaction? Dude must have a pedo fetish. Stick to freaks your own size, Chester.

its the opposite. you need a child height women next to you unless you dont feel like a man while user is comfortable in himself.

found OP on tinder

She wanted the STEELHAMMER!!!

Sounds comfy desu

This. Similar height is the best. I'm only 5'11 but with girls around 5'3 I almost feel like I'm going out with my daughter. Can't understand tall people 6'3+ dating girls under 5'5. They either need a kid to feel confident, which means poor self-esteem or have some pedo fetish

I noticed that 6'4+ people always brag about their height

mad manlet detected

>tfw 6'4 and will never have a gf close to my height
>tfw will always be relegated to awkwardness when standing together or sex
How to find Amazonian qts?

When people constantly mention that you're tall it gets to you and your head starts to inflate you start thinking you're hot shit

It's just an internet thing I guess. Some of them grew up being bullied or feeling weird and trying to fit in by having a shit posture and now they try to feel superior on the internet to conpensate. There is a subreddit called tall and holy shit, those guys are fucking insufferable. They literally made a cult of being taller by like 2-3 inches and identify with it like they were special and better than others. I'm 6'3 and literally never had any problem like finding clothes or feeling weird because of it. You have to be 6'7+ to start having problems in your daily life or being able to identify with your height because it's the most obvious and biggest thing you got. But it's full of 6'4 people talking like they were special or something like holy shit

and i'm 6'4" with 7x6 dick. what now faggot?

Yeah but it's so wrong because people who have a tendency to act narcisstic become insufferable with inflated egos. If someone is noticeably taller than me (so like 6'5+) I'm might ask his height OUT OF CURIOSITY. Not because I think they are great or better than me or I automatically have a respect for them because they're taller by 2 inches. It was never a problem IRL but on the internet it's so weird, people misinterpret social interactions so badly I start to feel like many posters here are legit on the spectrum. These type of posters remind me of that "She sat next to me on a bus, things are clearly getting serious" joke

8" is the cut off dicklet

stop lying on the internet

Didn't you know? everyone on fit has an 8" pecker, subtract 2" from it and you get their actual size, this guy has a 5 incher

Klitchko's are the iltimate Alpha men. Smart, strong, world class in combat, disciplined.

Hayden must really be a catch.

Kinda of a shame he's gonna give his sons a a chance of being a manlet when with his genetics he could produce top tier men.

Hayden is sexy tho and seems respectable

The size of the girl is irrelevant. What you look for is the size of the girl's male relatives. I 5'3" girl with 6'+ father and brothers will give you tall sons while a 5'10" girl with 5'9" father and brothers will probably give you manlets.

t. dad 6'1" mom 5'9" and i'm fuckin 5'10" because all the men on my mom's side are manlets

I'm 6'6, I don't really have a petite fetish but I'd like to improve my odds of scoring more often. Do petite chicks really fetishize Giants?

Hes a jew so it's alright.

anyone will fetishize anything, but no. a height difference that great is just impractical

We should ban this manlet propaganda and sentence the criminals to five years in the pit.

I can't read shit.

what is this a picture for manlets?

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA poor dicklet

>tfw 6' 6", decently built... and no gf

If the hollywood insider blogger rumoured to be RDJ is accurate, she used to be a high class whore.

He is trying to save his sons from being manlets like him idiot