Man, I'm not doing so hot you guys. I am seeing good gains physically, but today was a bad day for my mental confidence...

Man, I'm not doing so hot you guys. I am seeing good gains physically, but today was a bad day for my mental confidence. Tell a joke here, or something good that happened to you. I guess I have a firm mattress caus I hurt my wrist punching it repeatedly. Life is rough sometimes. I need a lil boost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUQ1Y8nPz0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I made chicken tempura, rice and green beans with a salad for dinner and shit was so cash. Lots of salt and pepper and the rice and green beans was just perfect to cut the grease in the chicken, now I'm completely full on excellent delicious macros and ready to blast OHP tomorrow.

>leftover batter means onion rings, broccoli and mushrooms tomorrow fook year

I started counting my calories three weeks ago and I'm down 12 pounds, we're all going to make it

Orange you glad I didn't say BANANA?

>tell a joke here

Should I even say it?

Stoicism helps.

>tell a joke
Crossfit.

We all know you're gonna say "one rep max" newfag
Go back to school already

Sorry I don't know of good jokes.

However my life is shaping up nicely. Despite living in a 3rd world shithole I am rapidly moving towards buying my first appartment. More than what most people can say. I love the neighborhood (kinda sketchy, but huge parks nearby), and I'm just kind of hoping everything continues working out nicely

my nigga

Get off this Icelandic panty sniffing forum and get some professional mental help. You'll thank yourself later.

I didn't say it, you did.

Guess that makes you the newfag :^)

Finally bought a new house. Just built, first owners. Convinced my wife to go to the gym with me and we are both working out six days a week. Found a good source and we are all geared up. I have a cute kinky wife...we fuck other people occasionally and it keeps those sex itches scratched. Neither one of us ever has to work again. We've retired early. Life is pretty great.

I feel you brah. A big part of why I started lifting was to get rid of such feels brought on by depression, and so far I'd say it's working out quite well. I still have days like yours though, but you know what? We're going to make it. Mentally and physically. It's not always easy but I think we'll be better off for having known what it's like to struggle and rise above it. Let me see you grit those teeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUQ1Y8nPz0Q

Gib me dat path to success and early retirement

I failed in doing a push up in front of everyone at the gym
> be me
> skely
> chest day
> bench incline bench press done
> now need to superset chest dips and push ups
> use dip assist machine
> After get on ground
> feeling chest pump
> I'm fucking zyzz brah.jpeg
> slam face straight into ground
> stay the for a few seconds
> get up
> refuse to do girl push ups
> 5 more times I face plant into the ground before I leave in shame
I'll laugh it off eventually so you can enjoy my misery today

Well, in our case it was the military. Wife was deployed to Iraq a couple of times, got blown up, had mortars lobbed at her, and took fire from bad guys while she was flying in a helicopter. Long story short she is a disabled veteran. She gets disability pay from the VA, she gets SS disability, special combat related disability pay, and I get a smaller percentage of VA disability (I am a vet, too) and the VA pays me to take care of her. So, I guess give the government a blank check signed with your life and if you make it through with some injuries/permanent damage you will get paid until you die.

>Tell a joke here

I read somewhere that sugar is more addictive than cocaine, but I aint ever suck dick for sugar!

HAHA!

i know this feel.
i think i have borderline personality disorder because something seemingly small can ruin my mood for a while.
today this happened
>shopping around looking for used car
>all these used car lots near my house
>meet very aggressive salesman
>despite getting him down to the price i wanted, i feel like a beta cuck for letting his tactics work on me even though i could see them
>leave, say thank you like a bitch
>get home, feel shame towards myself and resentment toward used car salesman.
>cant think straight
>shitpost and watch youtube videos
>no ability to read, work out, focus
>just thoughts swirling in my head

can anyone relate? how do you improve focus?
exercise doesnt really do it for me.

Dude, if he gave you the price you wanted what exactly is the problem?

that's kind of my problem.
i felt rushed into the deal, and feel like i could have gone even lower.
i dont know why i couldnt just tell him that im shopping around so i wouldnt have to sit in his office and watch him use his sales tactics on me.

you're 1 rm lol

I can lift a fully-grown horse above my head, and I can hold my breath for ten minutes. To settle a wager, I once ate a pound of P.B. Fouke's strongest badger poison and then ran a mile in the nude. I cannot feel pain, and I can see for two miles unaided by a lens. No man can kill me. I have beaten a man of every race in formal combat, including a Turk, a Pygmy Negro Man and a rare Deepwater Jew. A medical doctor and two priests have written and signed a document confirming that I have no soul. There is no species of fauna in America which I have not personally killed and skinned. I will never sire a child because I loathe women. I bathe only once a year in an icy pond. I have burnt down one church per month for the last thirty years, and I will never be brought to justice because all lawmen fear me.

Almost sounds worth it

why did the scarecrow win an award?
for being outstanding

It was worth it. Some people are injured or even die before their time and they and their families don't get shit. She risked her life and the house, cars, etc. is just payback, IMO.

Did anyone else get seriously tripped out as a child after watching the matrix?
I ended up developing a pretty serious paranoia that everything was fake and that I was in some kind of simulation. I genuinely believed that the poor teenage bastards working behind tills and other menial jobs were not human, and simply part of the simulation (after working a job like that I came to realise you switch your brain off and run on autopilot because it's so fucking boring).

I even suspected my family of being fake, and when I was alone I would sometimes talk out loud and try to 'break the 4th wall', trying to illicit a response from the entities 'watching me'.

Luckily it was just a phase and I didn't descend into schizophrenia. I now have a slight lingering phobia though, that everything I perceive is just my brains warped version of coping, and that I'm actually a dribbling retard confined in a wheelchair daydreaming about how capable I am.

no, i simply developed self esteem issues as a child that have followed me well into my adult life.

Even if it does exist, it shouldn't be a problem to you.

not matrix but \The Truman Show

Bruh, I still don't know what it means to live yourself and how to do that. That fucking baka Shinji was just like
>hehe, maybe it's ok for me to like myself after all
Fuck your, Anno.

>live yourself
Love

This.

Haha, NERD

Yeah, Carreys antics aside, that was a pretty creepy movie.

>Hobby is writing fantasy novels
>Write a perky, curious, and diligent woman
>Develop crush on her

It probably doesn't help, but I'm a loser who really has to work and struggle for every good day that I have. I keep myself striving by thinking of "one day." One day my fantasy world will be super fleshed out, I'll be a writer good enough to do it justice, and people will want to read it.

Nobody puts Carrey's antics in a corner.

I love Carreys antics, I was just saying if you look at the movie by the concepts alone it's pretty creepy.

>I'm actually a dribbling retard confined in a wheelchair daydreaming about how capable I am.
I think of this one, too.

I consider myself a pretty above average guy in a lot of aspects, but when life isn't going my way I begin to think that maybe I'm just a retarded person and I do not realize it and maybe the people around me just don't have the heart to tell me.

When you really think about it, how many people actually say to retarded people, "you're mentally retarded." They assume it's a given, but maybe it's not a given to the tard.

>"you're mentally retarded."
lol
shit bro
maybe

That's exactly it. It's like a nagging feel that people are just being nice to you because you're a tard.

Tards don't have social lives, get laid, get degree's, etc. Why the fuck would you think you are a tard?

I didn't kill myself.

>we fuck other people occasionally
So close yet so far.

wake up, user

Tards know they're tards. That's why they live together in tard colonies/tardsits and don't have to have jobs and get overly excited riding the bus and eating mcflurries. They arn't allowed too much money because it will be taken from them so they get money given to them to last them the day... Also a bus pass... Because a tard can't control their impulse to buy a bus ticket and will just spend it on a mcfurry and get stuck at the bus station overnight and if it's cold enough will freeze. There is actually a couple of tards who hang out together on the buses near me and one of the tards is so self aware about being a tard that she pretends to be the carer for the more retarded tard. She almost convinced me she was this persons carer for about 2 minutes until the other tard started 'accidentally' dropping the 2l bottle of pepsi behind him repeatedly for an excuse to turn around and look and smile at the pair of cougars behind him. This angered the carer tard and she started apologising to the cougars while getting angry and scolding her tard who she probably also considers a boyfriend for looking at other women. Life's simple for them... ya know?

Do you like mcflurries user?

I walked through a city and beach in spain and didn't get mired once all day yesterday. I legit feel less confident because of it. Normally I get mired a shitton.

bro same
>doing calf extensions (tfw calflet)
>fat autist pops out of literally nowhere
>"CAN I USE THAT"
>startled
>done anyway so say sure
I think it's insecurity, but I was pissed and felt walked over for the rest of the day. I think it stems from feeling like a doormat in the past, so we overcompensate

>tell a joke
my body

This weekend I made out with a beautiful girl while swimming under full moon in the ocean. I can't help but think she wanted me to fuck her, and I didn't do it. I'm hoping she's down to meet up later, but I think as time goes on I'll continue to see the experience in an increasingly positive light, regardless of what it does or does not lead to. I mean that's the shit we live for right? And as an autismo-virgin of the highest order whose mother is a hoarder and makes me embarrassed to have male or female friends in our house, it's at the very least a step in the right direction even if it didn't result in sex.

I appreciate her for putting out hard. Even then, I had to ask her point blank face to face if she was into me instead of just leaning in. It's part of what makes me think she wanted to bang.

Does it really matter? The only sadness would be choosing to enter the matrix and never leaving. all you can do is your best, and if certain information is never presented to you then you can't act on it.

to get to the other side !!!!!!!

>tell a joke

OPs life

Joke
>your 1 rep maxes

Those were just Midwest Americans.

I'm packing for a fitness modeling shoot later today. My girlfriend just bought my plane tickets so we can go to a convention together. She's prepping for a 2018 bikini comp and already leaning out well (kept her fat ass though). Only downside is I'm living with the folks for the summer because it's cheap.

Restructured my diet to remove micronutrient deficiency a couple of weeks ago as I had medium low test levels on a blood test.

Was at gym today and noticed that chicks that usually don't pay any attention to me were looking at me.

Been easier to talk to new people in general.

hang in there, i just got back in thr gym after a 6 year stretch following a career ending hifh school wrestling injury.

im struggling with keeping cigarettes our of my mouth, but seeing serious results over the last few months. just keep gettin it

Ye, fuck this shit, turned me into a fucking psycho for a while.

How lean are you, generally? I was asked to attend a shoot and had my travel and food paid for, but after the shoot they told me they weren't interested because I was too fat for modelling at the time. Thing is, I don't think I was that fat. What bf% should I be shooting for?

Can we trade lives please

I have an unfulfilling existence earning decent money at a desk job and no gf

Thanks

How so? I mean, we are both into it and we do it together so it's not like a separate lives kind of thing. Sometimes it's a thressome and sometimes a couple/couple situation. It works for us.

*threesome