What can you tell me about Wim Hof?

What can you tell me about Wim Hof?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_shock_response
icemanwimhof.com/wim-hof-exercises
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all in your head,

I think there is very little to lose by giving his suggestions a try.

That said I suspect they are 100% broscience.

he's like a yogi or something

Does it improve push up reps?

Scissors kick for V-cut?
Wut?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Doing his method makes my whole body vibrate. It's sort of like the feeling you get when the doctor gives you Anesthesia before a surgery. I also don't hyperventilate during cold showers anymore.

Can't you just wear those bracelet things they had on those commercials for this?

>getting a rhinoplasty for girls
>not getting a rhinoplasty to improve respiratory function

fucking noselets when will they learn

how to stop hyperventilating in cold shower. Should I just search vim wolf "method"?

just gets adrenaline going through his body nothing special

>White Dhalisim
Pretty cool guy my dude

have some fucking self control.

>hyperventilate during cold showers
What. Why would you hyperventilate in cold showers? I take cold showers fairly regularly since where I live is hot as sin and this has never happened to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_shock_response

You don't get it *because* you take cold showers regularly. It's like DOMS, the more you do it, the less it happens.

I mean as cold as it gets straight in. I use to mildly hyperventilate at the beginning of the shower. My water gets very cold in the winter

His method has helped with my depression desu. I don't know why people are so skeptical of him, when the method takes only 10-15 minutes and the affect is immediant. Just try it yourself and see if you feel better Christ.

Where do I get more info on his method? Youtube isn't helping much.

The hof currently goes to my gym in LA, they turned the ice bath down to 42 as long as hes in town. He does it at 36

icemanwimhof.com/wim-hof-exercises