Get blowjob

>get blowjob
>"I'm on my period" meme
So am I a virgin still or not?

To keep this fitness related, what exercises can I do to get better at sex?

Actually have sex first

AcTuAlLy HavE SEx FiRsT

>normie memes

KYS NORMALFAG

cardio and squats

>being this retarded

>>>/facebook/

As long as you got a grill to bring you to orgasm, it counts.

>normie triggered as usual

This is why you are a virgin

The righr answer is : I don't care. Come.on the shower with me.

get strong at power cleans, will make you able to pound your dick in the puss with extreme force

This if she's not uncomfortable otherwise

XDDDD lets call him a normie

You ruined your chance for this to be a thread.

sorry, I'll stop bullying you ;D

found a picture of u in my yearbook

you are still a virgin until your penis is inserted into a woman's vagina

I'm now certain that this is literally your first hour on this website. Please go back to wherever you came from.

hip thrusts. not only they will help your penetrating game but they will prevent your lower back from being injured. Hip thrusts can also help with bad posture. You can also hump air in the gym while everyone is looking at you and get away with it. hip thrusts ftw

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>nigger literally went into his yearbook to find a photo of his obese socially awkward looking best friend in 11th grade to post it on the fitness section of an anonymous Japanese anime image board website to hurt the anonymous guys' feelings with said picture

TOP FUCKING KEK

l m a o
>implying i went into my own yearbook instead of googling neckbeard in a yearbook
you are actually stupid

Yeah, the whole period meme goes out the window when you say "doesn't bother me."

>Going through all this effort.

"u r ackchully stoopid"

>tells me he found a picture of "me" in HIS yearbook

>calls me stupid for thinking it's his yearbook

troll or retard?

Penor in vagoo

OP here. Holy shit there are a lot of summerfags ITT. I'm glad the consensus is that I am still a virgin though...didn't want to lose it to this girl!

Drugs/diet for busting bigger loads?

haha thank you for sharing this funny meme, I don't think it's used enough

Zinc
Arginine
Sunflower lecthin
Whey
Eggs

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP KEK

since when has a period stopped anyone??? You guys are weird.... it's not like you have to eat her out.

>top fucking kek
so how you liking Veeky Forums

Until you put your penis inside a vagina you're a virgin. What the fuck kind of weirdo thinks that oral means they're not a virgin? Don't you remember all the talk of "bases" from high school?

Nah, you gotta put the P in the V. All the way in. At least one time.

Horizontal dick rows.

does anyone else unironically enjoy this meme? i never go on social media so i don't see it until posts like this and it catches me off guard