How do i become a trap

how do i become a trap

Step 1: get off fit

HOWEVER
>Only maybe 1/10 people who attempt to into traps are passable, and thats only before they open their mouths
>More than likely you'll just end up looking like a gross girlanklet (assuming guy,) or a gross manlet (if girl which your not)
>Good chance you'll end up killing yourself.

Honestly, I wouldn't bother. If you want post pics (n-n-no homo) and we can tell you if you have potential.

Forgot pic

this is me

bait

i want to become a trap literally

Just lift it will get u more dick

please help me i want to look like a trap

Stop watching anime and get a job

2 words for you pal
>time
>stamp

attach some sharp or pointy things to yourself and lay down on the ground somewhere where people often walk.

Go to your fucking containment board

browns cannot be traps

really

Retconned.

Jesus this looks like the photo theyd use in the paper after you got killed running from the police

Kek

1. kys
2. ???
3. profit

>Learn Masonry
>Build a dungeon of some sort
>Put something rewarding at the end of it so people want to get through it
>Do trap things, like throw spears at people, open holes in the floor, flood a room with water, etc.
>???
>Profit

Impossible, face is too long

o-oh

If I dont wanna trap, I just want to increase cumload, are those supplements still okay?

>soy lecithin something something estrogen

Soy products don't increase estrogen, red meat and dairy does.

I swear the people who write these things are fucking retards

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting