Are there any pre-workouts that have NO caffeine?

>Are there any pre-workouts that have NO caffeine?

I got free from the caffeine-jew about a year ago and I consume basically no caffeine a day. If I were to take preworkout and go to the gym my mind would be racing all night.

One of the only reasons to buy pwo is for the caffeine

Try pw with caffeine and l-theanine, i use pulse and i have a good workout and sleep like a baby

nothing wrong with caffeine retard

Just get you a bump before you lift.

Is Bullnox Androrush any good?

I cant sleep at night if I have caffeine though. About 6 months ago I drank a cup of coffee at lunch and that night I laid in bed with my mind racing. I am telling you guys its crazy how much caffeine can affect you if you dont consume it constantly.

I could see my heart beating.

Buy your own caffeine powder and try small doses, or buy dmaa in bulk and use that, it's the ingredient the preworkouts in your pic had to change their formulas for

Evlution makes a pwo with no caffeine. It's me desu

Why would anyone want to get back addicted to caffeine?

Try coffee. Not my thing but others swear by it.

I'll place my order

Can I still get Dust Extreme sent to Canada?

Fruit

More for me then

I bought 2 kilos of caffeine powder along with a bunch of other stims a while back. Caffeine was only 50 USD for what amounts to a 2+ year supply

Snort a line, bang out a few sets, get all the gains you're missing out on.

>No Caffeine

Which edition of No-Xplode was banned?

Dude just mix coffee with coke and tumeric

I'm assuming it's there because of the NCAA ban on excessive caffeine

Mesomorph by APS Nutrition doesn't contain caffeine

Can I pop two 200 mg tabs with it though to go full beserker mode?

Yeah lmao
I have a super high tolerance for caffeine, so I take 800mg and also a scoop of Meso and I'm off the walls.

I'm probably gonna have a stroke one day while squatting, but I could care less cuz the pump is insane

>I have a super high tolerance for caffeine,

Enjoy dying from soda overload.

Anyone use blackliver labs dust extreme with dmaa? Thoughts and experiences?

I just take 100mg of power kick brand caffeine tabs.

Coffee makes me piss buckets and ruins the intensity and removes the tension from the muscle when I go to piss a bunch.

Hey guy I'm doing cert 3 fitness do any of you know good sites or channels to learn about the muscle, bones and so on

>Drinking soda
Never gonna make ir

Buy some l-theanine pills and take them with your pwo

Who's been here long enough to remember Jack3d with the DMAA still in it?

Cocaine usually does the trick

How they got away with that is beyond me

used to use one from musclepharm called arnold iron cr3
as part of their arnold lineup

essentially just creatine nitrate, some taurine and a few other bits and pieces.

shit was cash, long slow burn rate.

but they discontinued, tried releasing a caffeine free assault formula which was then discontinued in favour for the current stim loaded caffeine.

turns out they make more money selling stimulant loaded preworkout, followed by selling you a pm burner filled with sedatives than selling caffeine free preworkouts.

My fav