You work out every other muscle on your body, why wouldn't you also work out your dick?

You work out every other muscle on your body, why wouldn't you also work out your dick?

Has anybody seen substantial dick gainz from jelqing?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Penis_enlargement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In 2013, I got bored and, at the time, had no girlfriend. I figured with the free time I had, I could experiment with jelqing. I followed a routine I read to the T, and after about a month, saw dick gains. However, my penis was covered with blood spots from broken blood vessels, and after two weeks or so, my penis returned to its normal size. Jelqing, from my personal experience, works only if you maintain the routine and keep doing it.

Friend of mine experimented with a penis pump. After 6 months of usage, he has been able to maintain the size of his dick (it got fairly large), however, because of the nature of the beast (no pun intended), he now has a deformed freak penis and twice in the last year cock blocked himself because the grills found it so repulsive.

What does his dick look like ? Like what did it do to his dick

>deformed freak penis
You got pics?

>he now has a deformed freak penis and twice in the last year cock blocked himself because the grills found it so repulsive.
Deformed how?

/fit

>nohomo

I jelq for girth gains, it seemed to work. But I don't really keep up with it though, since I'm already 8 inches

Dick isn't a muscle. It's a dick shaped balloon of blood.

There are no effective ways to safely increase the size of your penis.
It's just the way it is.

I just need to see a couple of actual before and after pictures to believe it, never seen em, so I don't trust it.

No homo

>having a nice, neat, single vein run right down the middle of the shaft
I wish

Traction devices work, there are studies on it.

Don't these esentially just do what jelqing does?

I thought that was normal tho

Went from something around 5.5 inches, fairly normal looking according to him, to roughly 8 inches with a tear-drop effect--small at the base and wider at the top. It bends to the left when erect.

N-no homer...
No I don't, sorry.

Not him, but yes it does. At the core, it's the same thing.

No, they are all day stretchers. You put it on to maintain a constant pull on your penis (for hours). Over time your flaccid length increases, which leads to erect length gains.

It can be worn under clothes, but you have to get in about 10 - 12 hours a day to make progress.

Having a single vein go straight down the top of the penis from what I've seen is not normal, no.

How uncomfortable are these?

No, it doesn't at all. Traction devices are for length gains; they keep the penis in a gently stretched state for long periods of time. Jelqing is primarily a girth exercise.

Stretching involves attaching a device or weights to the penis to exert traction and stretch it. As with jelqing, while there is evidence that these methods could be potentially damaging in both the short and long-term, there is little evidence to support the success of these methods.

>hurr dick isn't a muscle meme

Created by jews and women to keep cucks like you from properly exercising the many muscle fibers in the penis

>
theoretically pumping should lead to more even development because the pressure and TUP should be roughly equivalent for the full length of the dong.

Not true. You need at least 4-6 hours a day though. Some say for every 1,000 hours you wear it, you can expect 1 inch in gains, no matter how long it takes you to achieve that 1k.

It wasn't bad for me with the noose type one, but it starts to hurt a bit after 3-4 hours. So you take a break, give it a massage, and keep going after that.

If you go with a vacuum method it's pretty easy to forget about once you get used to it.

Hanging and stretching are two different things. An all day stretch device with a vacuum seal is safe and doesn't cut off blood flow and isn't as harsh as hanging weights from your dick

Not enough research evidence has been collected, but I reckon you're right. However, depending on the pressure given to the penis, the pumping could break blood vessels quicker and more violently than stretching. It's like squatting 5x5 80% versus 20 minutes of stretching. Muscle fibers are tearing at the microscopic level, however, the weighted exercise breaks them down quicker and and at an increasingly larger volume. But because the penis is not muscle tissue, we have to look at it in a different aspect. Maybe a study should be done:

Does a constant pump trigger the breakdown and restructuring of penis tissue in greater volume than a traction unit? I'm a chiropractic student with a bachelors in biology, so I can only go so far with this. Maybe a real med bro can chime in.

i have an x4 and the shit 100% works, i only wear the thing 4hours a day during the week never on weekends and jelq 3 days a week, occasionally i take an entire week off just to let it heal, might be all in my head but that week is when i notice it making gains

the noose like the other guy said is the best by far for comfort and holding your dick in place, the only time it hurts is when you move up a setting so your dick is already stretched more than normal then bend over, cos your cock pulls in with your body when you bend but the device doesn't so it yanks hard on your knob, you adjust pretty quickly to bending with knees all the time instead of with your back

i wear it for an hour take it off let the blood flow, get an erection, then put it back on, i would never wear it shopping or working or anything like that, but if youre super desperate its not noticeable under normal clothes

also makes those corpora cavernosa things from pic up thread rock hard

There are many science and medical guys in PE forums go read some of their research.

noose connection is dangerous, vac is better doesn't cut off blood flow and 100% safe.

thats nice sweetey, like everything if youre a retard and over do it bad shit happens

There is no safe clinically proven method for lengthening your dick. It's not a muscle it doesn't tear and rebuild itself like one. Fact is if you're interested in women there is a high chance they will care less about your length than you do. Please stop this best case scenario you stretch your dick half an inch safely and worst case you end up with PERMANENT erectile dysfunction. Something to think about.

It's not dangerous unless you just forget about it and leave it on overnight or something. Even then I'd imagine you'd still have enough circulation to be okay, but I wouldn't suggest it.

Not really. These guys on the PE forums have got it down to a rough science over the last 20 years of collective trial and error. Unless you are a complete idiot, I don't see how you could injure yourself doing PE. I did PE for 3 years off and on and only occasionally would get some red dots if I jelqed too hard.

jelqing is safe, its not fucking rocket science, dont get an erection squeeze your dick as hard as you can and slide up to your knob, of course that pressure is going to do damage

consistent, smaller-scale reparable damage is always going to have better functional results than singular, larger-scale reparable, or singular irreparable damage. I was specifically comparing pumping to jelqing, but when compared to a stretcher (or whatever it's called) I would imagine that provided the tension on each fiber that makes up the cavernosa is equal a pump would lead to more gains purely because it also stretches in the outward direction (for girth gains). Because a pump pulls from all outward directions, I would also guess that it might be more difficult to apply too much tension (force vectors and all that jazz).

If you don't think red dots on your dick are cause for concern I don't know what to tell you. You are risking the health of your organ just to feed your own ego. Do you also like to drink until you pass out just to see if your liver can handle it? I'm sure there won't be any long term effects right.

They're scary the first time it happens, yeah, but don't hurt and go away after a few days of rest. The next time you just don't grip as hard, having learned your lesson. Many never get them, and something like an extender device would never give you these.

>You work out every other muscle on your body, why wouldn't you also work out your dick?
>rationalwiki.org/wiki/Penis_enlargement

I'm glad dicklets don't believe in PE, I wouldn't want them becoming too confident. Stay in your lane dicklets.

>You work out every other muscle on your body, why wouldn't you also work out your dick?
I only came here to say this and it's probably already been said in thread but: Your dick is not a muscle.

Wearing my extender as I type this. I have the one with the vacuum attachment, it's the comfiest

I like keeping a log of my hours in a timer app too

imo best way to get length gains is by doing manual stretches in synergy with a traction device, this way it keeps it in an elongated state after your exercises

>hurr durr, your muscles are the only part of your body you can alter

Because its cartilage not muscle.

>Hurr durr strawmans.
Is your dick a muscle, user?

On xtube if you search through 'pump/pumping you can see the extreme ends of it. Gets bloated, warped. Like severe swelling from some disease.

user said to me once that your penis is a ballon. So I made an experiment. One ballon was scretched and jelqed hard and the other don't.

Turned out that the jelqed ballon could get bigger and thicker, but would explode after some time.

Of course, the amount of material on ballons were constant so pushing them hard would be harmful. Now, if peepee really does heal, maybe things can turn out diferent.