Why Are Leftist DYEL?

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms

Where were you when you found out /pol/ was more swole than Veeky Forums?

Who /RightWingChad/ here?

fucking drumphies better get out before i get mad

>Voted Trump in the most recent election
>Published research author
>545 lb. deadlift

Why are ripped blacks all leftist then?

who makes these?

is it this guy?

95% of eggnogs are leftist, fit or not

Chad is too busy getting pussy to care about politics

Leftists only like the people that lose.

>RightWing

You mean "normal"?

I'm more centrist, but it seems like when people say "leftwing" nowadays what they mean is "virtue signaling pink-haired rioter", and when they say "rightwing" they just mean "everyone who doesn't look like Mimi from The Drew Carrey Show".

there's a difference between "leftist" and "democrat voter who literally only votes for the party because of handouts"

there was an article in some magazine that I can't remember after obama got elected where they addressed the idea that "the country was moving more to the left" and pointed out that white people don't really understand that only whites associate the democratic party with "the left"

other races generally are centrist or outright conservative, but vote democrat based on one or two issues (blacks = welfare, hispaniards = immigration, muslims = insanity, etc.)

This is hardly surprising.

The political right tends to place more value on roles and definitions defined by tradition while the political left tends to place more value on roles and definitions defined by a person's desires. The traditional "masculine man" is a burly, muscular figure, but obviously not every man agrees. On the right it doesn't matter if you agree or disagree, you're not a "man" if you're not muscular. On the left you don't really care what a "man" is.

Moderately solid science, though.

This coming from a nearly-radically liberal scientist who probably is in better physical shape than the OP.

Because they have never worked for something in their life and don't want to learn how

Why are Trumptards obese?

>this

Even the most adamant anti-abortion blackie chan will vote leftist simply because of gibs and tribal loyalty.

High BMIs = high muscle mass

Women tend to prefer the left while men tend to prefer the right. It's not so much that leftists are DYEL, but that DYEL are more likely to bend over backwards to any female, which includes pretending to be a leftist in the hopes of getting pussy.

Don't worry though, at some point all of them give up and become MRA/MGTOW neckbeards.

Who here /liftwaffe/?

Nigga anything below 0.95 is inadmissible

??????

Yeah i'm sure that's it

14 sets
88 reps

And how do you justify the rambling and golf visits and hypocrisy?

Trump is reprehensible regardless of politics.

Every US election has been right or left, red or blue, a or b for a long time. I don't really need to justify Trump's behavior beyond, Hillary is an absolute cunt and I'd rather have a president who is verbally offensive than some walking pussy pie catering to the pink hair dyed faggotry that seems to be making up the youth of today.

That's fair. I can understand reluctantly voting for him, it's the actual supporters who are just... So dumb

Hahaha this is true

Remember that one time they tried to pass gay marriage, IN FUCKING CALIFORNIA, and it was handily defeated, only 10 or so years ago?

People have short short memories

Democrat = irrational smorgasbord party of all competing interests not white/male/middle class

I actually supported Ron Paul, but other than that I haven't liked a candidate in a long time.

you just described every politician

We're weak, huh? Guess what repugnantans, I've been doing smith squats. Care for a cake before I hand your patooty to you, mister?

Damn nice quads my dude.

I also voted for based Stein desu

blacks/mexicans live in majority red states

t. sub 1pl8 bench

Eh, I despise the pink hair faggotry as much as you do, but I think the majority of that was just lip service after Bernie pulled her so far to the left. I find her and Bill to be slime balls personally, but I never had any doubt in their ability to assemble a mostly centrist, pragmatic team of people who knew how to carry out their jobs.

Hello AlphaDestiny

massive amounts of blacks and hispanics live there, both of which have an insanely high obesity rate compared to white americans.

>tfw socially conservative but still vote democrat most of the time anyway

U mad faggots?

See, I disagree with that principle. I would rather someone wear their sliminess on the outside and be unapologetic about it than someone who is corrupt like Billary, but plays the great pretender on every issue.

The only thing really disappointing about Trump's campaign is that he wasn't able to turn "Grab America By The Pussy / Grab Life By The Pussy" into a working slogan.

I am no chad, but when the latinos at my gym turn on their music for everyone to hear, i get pretty righty, desu

Vice reads like some NAZI propaganda leaflet nowadays

Eh I'm a leftist but most of the leftist I've met online are DYEL or disgusting. Then again the hardcore gymbros I know are very apolitical or extremely casual with their politics.

I wouldn't get too worked up about it, user.

>tfw #SwoleLeft
nazis watch out

If you're "Right Wing" in the sense that you genuinely despise the social degeneration of our world you literally have to be swole.
Anyone who claims to be a Fascist, NatSoc, even "Alt-right", whatever the fuck that means, and is a skinnyfat piece of shit is completely missing the point.
The strength of your volk is predicated on the strength of the individuals it's comprised of.
If you're weak, lazy, and undisciplined then I have nothing but pity for you.

I don't think picking heavy things up is the eruption of the beast of prey Spengler had in mind.

I used to post on /pol/; for all their posturing they're all a bunch of limp wristed effeminate betas.

I agree with a lot of what they say but many there are incredibly hypocritical and also take things too far.

Yeah, a lot of Asians vote Democrat because of their stance on immigration.

Its funny because I know plenty of asians in the UK who voted for brexit because they felt it would be better for their family to emigrate, because currently we bend over backwards for the EU but are strict for others.

Likely not. However, it is certainly a start. I'm going to trust the strength of someone who consistently goes to the gym and develops an athletic physique over someone who lays around watching John Oliver while eating kale chips and lazily jerking off their "gender non-binary life partner".

I don't know dude I've met some pretty retarded gymbros. I don't see why the latter is any better than the former who spends his time snorting coke off Stacey's tits and hasn't picked up a book since Highschool.

Then again what do I know, I'm a leftycuck/

Yes, because there is no one on the right that is morbidly obese and sits around watching fox news and fucking their sister. Those blinders fit you nicely bro

oops meant I don't see why the former is any better than the latter.

For every good poster on /pol/ there is 100 bad ones.
It's edgy and attracts a lot of kids who feel they've been slighted by society at large.
It's pretty much what you'd expect an anonymous politics board on a South Sudanese carp fishing forum to be like, still, there is sometimes a good point made buried under all of the BBC bait and Aussie shitposters.

>I'm going to trust the strength of someone who consistently goes to the gym and develops an athletic physique
totally accurate portrayal of your average american conservative

>2017
>doesn't realize that political parties are set up to keep society down

Never gunna make it

>Why are leftists dyel?

Leftists don't like anything where an individual is expected to work hard if they want to achieve results.

I don't care for uncle joe and his cousin/wife any more than you do my guy.
They are just as disgusting to me as a leftist, both useless and unmotivated.
I have no delusions about the makeup of the "Right wing" that said, I'm not a republican nor an obese Wehraboo.
I care about the fate of my home and my race. It's in my best interest to be in shape so I will be, I will also encourage anyone who shares my beliefs to do the same while looking down on those who choose to be slaves of excess and vice.

Read
The "average american conservative" can get fucked, I don't care for their gluttony any more than you do.

It's interesting how NOT being a Marxist so obviously makes you an asshole in the minds of these people.

>being 12 years old
woahhhhh bro that's like, super fucking deep, and stuff...

One key identifier is when they start shit-talking the midwest or rural communities. Karl Marx did the same thing in the communist manifesto.

I worked in LA for six years. Plenty of stupid fucks over there.

the retarded gymbro doesn't work actively in the destruction and genocide on the world population(except nignogs) in favor of hook nosed monsters.

Pretty much every aspect of the "modern left" is rooted in Marxist doctrine.
The promulgation of oppression politics is Marxist to its core.
The oppressed black man is being held down by the oppressive white.
The oppressed woman is being held down by the man.
The oppressed transgender is being held down by "cisgenders".
Sound familiar?
The oppressed prole is being held down by the oppressive bourgeoisie.
All of the class based dogma stands only to push us into the correct conditions for a revolution. That was always the goal of the Marxist. They thrive on controlling an oppressed class.
Tell someone that someone else is the cause of the "immense suffering" they feel every day, and tell them this enough times, you will get revolution. The problem is there's always someone a lot fucking smarter at the head of it all and they can't wait to gain power at the hands of a bunch of useful fucking idiots.

>discourses of "oppressed/oppressor" starts with Marx
Wow someone knows absolutely nothing about political philosophy.

Where did I write that? I pointed out that the oppressor/oppressed dichotomy is one of the fundamentals of Marxist doctrine, not that they invented the fucking concept.
Contribute something useful instead of harrumphing about a fictitious argument you seem to think I made.
Captcha: Ausfahrt, something you should do if you just popped in to be smarmy.

You said it was "rooted" in Marxist doctrine but the discourses of oppressor and oppressed are so much more general and older than Marx that to try and draw up a direct connection between "modern left" politics and Marx considering the content Marx gave to this particular form is much more specific.

oh boy look at this dunce

You don't think the growing presence of self-admitted Marxists in our universities and academic circles is at all contributing to the rise of oppression politics?
Surely the presence of An-comms and the like at every leftist protest is just a coincidence. I'm not trying to "draw up a direct connection" between the two. I'm stating that there is visible evidence of Marxist doctrine being utilized to fuel these movements.
The origin of the dichotomy is irrelevant, the fact is that the dichotomy itself is utilized heavily by Marxists to fulfill their own self-destructive agenda.

Self-reliance is at the core of 'rightest' values. Working out is an expression of that for a lot of young conservative voters.
You develop strength, you develop willpower and discipline and that gives you more self-reliance.

If a man is weak and feeble he is reliant on someone other than himself for safety, food and his overall wellbeing.
It doesn't have to be physical strength, mind, it can be overall strength of character. It just happens that being physically strong and capable is the very core of what it means to be self-reliant.

Leftism revolves very strongly around forcing other people to provide for everyone else. It rejects self-reliance and self-responsibility in favour of self-pity and self-destruction. In their minds it is up to society to fix the individual's problems. Physical strength is an affront to this idea. It is a rejection of self-pity and societal reliance. That's why these types hate strong, white men so much because it reminds them of everything they aren't and spits in the face of their entire worldview; that a person cannot survive without the pity (forced or otherwise) of better people.

überprüft

>Feminism makes a large potion of the male population beta cucks and they don't exercise because they don't want to be masculine
>Feminists call the right wing losers because they exercise
wut?

A man builds a strong back, a back that can carry many times his own burden so he may carry his parents when they are old and weak. A man's powerful hands are not to be used to crush his fellow but to pull up his fallen brothers knowing that when inevitably does there will be a strong arm to catch him.

Minorities that make up a fraction of these states swing the entire state's average into obesity?

Hey look its a guy who watched a Jordon Peterson video and think he understands political economy.

I bet your knowledge of the various European modernist traditions is literally zero. You probably use the words Marxist and Post Modernism in the same breath and don't understand how they are completely dialectically contradictory.

Have you even read Hegel?

Fucking intellectual lightweights thinking Sam Harris, Jordon Peterson and Joe Rogan are anything but memes.

You probably don't even lift.

Alex is a libfag? Aw man say it ain't so

>Commie gets BTFO on /pol/ constantly
>Comes to argue on Veeky Forums instead

>when they say "rightwing" they just mean "everyone who doesn't look like Mimi from The Drew Carrey Show".

I never go to /pol/, it's a containment board for retards who build a personal philosophy off idiots whose only claim to authority is making podcasts. I don't have enough free time to scream into the void of retardation.

I'm on Veeky Forums because occasionally there are decent links to emerging periodisation methods.

because MUH GIBS

>leathered face
>cake defiled with symbol of brutal authoritarian style of government
To the Gulag with you

>Have you even read Hegel
Hegel is a scrub and you're a faggot commie loser, get fucked in your boipucci

>lmao you're just stupid and you don't understand why my ideology is correct

You are going to die by a strong right-wing hand. Don't doubt that.

If right wingers are so fit why don't they ever post body?

Commies are up. Nice projection but no.
>It's a guy who watched a Jordan Peterson video
I work at my local university and my conclusions are drawn from my own first hand experiences, as well as conversations I've had with self-described communists of various sorts, be it Maoists, Marxists, Anarco-Communists, etc.
>You probably use the words Marxist and Post Modernism [...] don't understand how they are contradictory.
Expand on this.
>Have you even read Hegel?
I have, but I'm sure you'll say I haven't anyway.
>Fucking intellectual lightweights
Not really and argument but I'll chalk it up to you blowing off steam.
>You probably don't even lift
I do, but once again I'm sure in your omniscience you can claim that I actually don't and I'm secretly a 400 pound basement dwelling autist.

>This just in: Echo chamber attempts to gaslight another echo chamber by calling it an echo chamber, full report at 11:00

it makes sense when you think about how liberal ideals translate into nature. of course the smaller, weaker animals would favor redistribution of wealth over the bigger, stronger ones

What are the the two echo chambers? What are you even talking about? Also how about you post body? Here's mine

Why are conservatives so damn fat ffs?

Just FYI that vote failed because of all the minority voters who came out to support Obama. They did a study on it. Minorities for whatever reason do not like gay rights

Aren't there any standards for journalism in America anymore? Like, don't you have some sort of a union that monitors this shit, to make sure the quality of journalism is held high?

>anarco-communist

this is america. 70% of the population is overweight

It's echo chambers all the way down.
Nice bod by the way stud, definitely saved.

>REEEEEEEEE my shallow meme ideology has been exposed and I must respond!

That's your amygdala treating an affront on your closely held beliefs as a physical threat. It'll blow over when you get used to not being immersed in an echo chamber.

It's not even my ideology.

History will prove me right.

Marxism is a modernist tradition, post modernism is the rejection of modernist traditions and the concept of evolving meta narratives in hierarchical society. The idea that 'neo-marxism' has evolved from 'post modernism' is completely contradictory by any definition of either terms.

You can't just throw buzzwords into the mix in order to describe an emerging sociological phenomena in American higher education institutes.

If you want to rail against identity politics and the authoritative structures in society which are being co-opted to encourage a restructuring of society based on the modern idea of social capital and privilege then go ahead. I'm probably on your side in that fight. Just do so with the appropriate terminology if you want to be taken seriously. Mentioning marxism just pulls idiots out of the woodwork who can't produce a coherent argument.

>Property rights are just a spook guise.

All seriousness, An-coms have some of the least consistent ideology I've ever encountered.
It's interesting, but not in a good way, more in the way that you might see a monkey jerking off in a zoo exhibit and can't help but watch for a few seconds.

Don't worry, will dox everyone and some day you all will get arrested on the day of the rope, starting with your transgender board owner.
Every time you go on jewcord to rumble nonsense, we're watching

Man Vice sure has tumbled way down the left wing faggotry hole haven't they

I literally have no idea what you are trying to convey with this post.

Sure thing faggot
Go to your tranny BO and ask for help, faggot subhuman