FPH

ctrl+f fph: no results

the fuck, you guys gatta get on your game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CI67G2aVxAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

classic

fuck off fascists

child abuse amirite?

This is satire, right?

Gentlemen, how do we destroy /fat/?

top kek

This has to be a satire

Why destroy fatties who are trying to fight their addiction?

>requires insulin to heal
muh sides

If I was this child's parent I'd probably kill him then hang myself.

Because they dont need their own fucking thread to try and figure out all they have to do is eat on a caloric deficit to lose weight, thats what the sticky is for.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness
>fatties aren't allowed a thread to discuss losing weight

>If you never hear or see anything that offends you
>you are not living in a free country

>defending generals and fat people
You'll understand someday my sweet summer friend.

>defending generals
As someone who's board is a good 70% generals, I understand very well

pay your taxes goy

That reads like a 10 year trying to think hard about black people and then their 6 year old sister typed it out for them.

Some of those guys are trying to change, if it helps even one person get on track then it's worth the effort it takes to make the thread. It's certainly better than the constant Boogie threads, or >tfw no gf, or the manlet hate.

>implying the sticky is still relevant

Disregard the text and just look at the image, then. Look at that fucking face. What do you imagine her to be thinking of?

Redpill me on overactive thyroids, do they really make you gain weight?

No, that's the underactive ones, and even then most of it is water.

Are you secure enough in your relationship to let your gf/wife fuck a musician?

this thread is literally a fucking general you goddamn retarded mongoloid

why come her teeth are baby teeth?

You'd think Boogie has enough money to pay to fix her fucked up teeth.

How the fuck do you get this fucking repulsive without being outright deformed?

Good question.

Seriously, what is this thing?

Dude she is deformed, shes' got Ogre-itus. Seriously she looks exactly like Shrek.

I can just imagine the thought process behind this. Her gay best friend says "Omg Taylor, it would be totes funi if you took a bite and let it hang out of your mouth! It would be perfect for your instagram!"
The beast roars in response "Yes Julian, it would be funny ho ho ho. Ya koo tocha ka poonoo nee sok nyee."

>shieeeeeet

>300lbs
>Six minute mile

roadhog time

bad news fph

I went to the Heart Attack Grill out of a love for Doctor Jon's mission. Even got to see him in person. The food was awful though. I was excited to cheat here, but jesus christ. The burger was dry and overcooked, the fries were average at best. I've had better food at a Waffle House or a Burger King.

Do fatties actually eat this shit unironically? Do they think it tastes good just because there's meat, cheese, and chili??

*blocks you path*
wat do?

>destroy /fat/

/fat/ isn't a HAES thing

what blows my mind is that people didn't realise this is literally a muslim saying that womens' bodies are not allowed to be shown in public.

fried chicken? kool-aid?

throw a bucket of kfc in the opposite direction

now it's offended, think fast user!

Ebin rw dictators like Pinochet or Franco wouldn't tolerate putting half naked women on the busses either

My god, she even has 'Taco' tattooed on her hand.

Imagine being so insecure about yourself that you're trying to bully people who are actively working on improving their health.

It's all ogre now!

Kick the front of the knee. If I can find it.

>gain wrist control
>pull out my gun

KEK, i missed this

Hypothyroidism makes you retain like 10-15 lbs of water max.
Hyperthyroidism makes you not absorb calories as efficiently usually around the same 10-15 lbs

that guy is straight up delusional

youtu.be/CI67G2aVxAk

>tfw discrimination over a chair

Kek

That's not a counter argument you dumb muzzie scum.

Kuffar shouldn't be subject to your backwards ass culture.

It makes it harder to lose weight if you don't adjust your diet/caloric intake, so kind of? It's not an excuse though

Ex fattie here, been there, it's shit.

Ever since losing the weight I've had a bigger appetite, but I'd never go back. It's just a novelty place.

Also, 300+ eats for free(I think?), so even if the food is shit, it draws the fatties because of that deal.
That ass I could rail. . .

>500calories and not losing weight
Every fat person I know says they tried a 500 calorie diet and didn't lose weight.

Now I know thats bullshit cause Auschwitz people ate more than that, but why is it ALWAYS five hundred?

Yet you need your own to hate on them? Kindly, go fuck yourself into a coma.

kek

Turn 360 degrees the proceed to leave

FPH
for fatties and ex fatties to remind themselves how bad being fat can be
FAT
for people that want to reasonably discuss how not to be fat

why would those 2 fight?

Why is it always the 6-8 year old daughter that these people always make up?

why is a 6 year old looking at fat containers?

I don't get it.
That critic came from "howtolivefatandhappy"

>Why can't I find someone like this?
how pathetic do you have to be where you can't even get a landwhale? Online dating is full of desperate fatties.

Good for her, but this isn't really fph

>bans images of unhealthy body types

So fatties will never be allowed to appear on ads, right?

Can any Londoners here confirm that fat people never appear in advertising on the public transit?

He's right, time to delete Veeky Forums. No need to discuss anything we understand the basics of.

I'd assume kids that age are the easy to manipulate when it comes to shit like this. Kids just repeat shit without knowing what it means when they're younger but around 6 they can start to reason a little bit. If you want to push your shitty ideas onto them you can and can lie to them or give them very simple answers and they start to believe it. But once you have kids around 10 years old they aren't as easily manipulated and start to become more independent thinkers so you can't try that bullshit on them without them disagreeing or pushing back

That's not a counter argument. Banning free speech is stupid whether you are on the left or right.

>why would those 2 fight?
because DYEL teenagers from reddit came over here after FatPeopleHate was banned from reddit, and they make themselves feel better by attacking all fat people including those who are working on it.

>because people don't need a thread about fitness on a fitness board
grow up user

The fuck? If you turn 360 degrees you'll still be facing it. Learn your math

Well in all fairness those teens were content to keep their content on reddit, but suddenly with no platform anymore of course they come here.
Reddit staff are the real bad guys here

>why can't I find anyone like this

Why would we want to tear down people attempting to better themselves?

/fph/ isn't about just randomly hating fat people. Its about hating fat people that either revel in their body or are doing something disgusting (like eating mayonaise or drinking ketchup).

If you posted a random fat person just walking around doing nothing out of the ordinary, you'd be roasted on here, because that shit is just plain unfunny.

Why is there blood on his crotch?

It's funny because it reveals a truth these landwhales don't want you to know; that the loch Tess Monster is completely a unrealistic display, far more so than the models she constantly shit talks.
The fact that these retards any find anyone else that looks like her should be setting alarm bells off in their heads. They should be taking a closer look and seeing the flattering lighting and angles, near literal ton of makeup, and the blatant photoshop to hide her horrific skin.
She has very few truly candid photos for this reason.

This is a load of bulkshit btw.

Like, he said it, but I live in London and there's still pictures of hot acantily clad women all over tube posters.

Honestly it piased me off so much. There's literally nothing wrong with that ad.

I cannot say which direction those knees can bend

>YAAS
>slay
Where did this insipid vernacular come from? FUCK it's beyond irritating

>2:27 am
>Purge night
>nobody around, only this creature sittng there
what do?

>my argument sucks, look at this fish instead

10/10 reference

Take a wild guess

No my friend
F at
P eople
H ate
Hating fat people. If they give other reasons like delusion or anything similar we hate even more. But even fat people are hated and shamed until they're no longer fat. Now fuck off fatty

That thing is outright deformed.

Yes my bf/husband can fuck a musician if he wants, but so can I.

>Uses "walk away normally"
>It's super effective!
>thicc.jpg has been defeated

gonna weigh in with my own experience desu

i gained weight having thyroid issues

not primarily because of a lowered metabolism causing higher retention of calories per se, but rather because i reacted to the increasing lethargy by consuming more energy to keep up with my daily life

i feel like this is an overlooked issue when one only looks at water retention and the slightly lowered total caloric consumption

It is trying to convince itself that it is happy. Most fat people are just depressed and shit all over anything they perceive to be "better" than them, hence shitting on the chubby chick's bf for marrying her (I guess?)

Dat ruffles tattoo. Too bad it isn't GOAT sour cream and onion

:D

welcome, newfriend

B8

Thise are skidmarks. He has his ass on backwards.