How to stop gyno???

How to stop gyno???

suck the estrogyen out. if you can't reach ask friend. tf?

Stop drinking out of plastic bottles

ask your gynecologist

If you've got it as bad as that dude you're gonna have to get surgery.

If you've just got puffy nips it will most likely go away

gyno is from a change to the test/estrogen ratio. could be more test, more estrogen or any combination

-med student

Hard tissue under the nipple is literally the only fucking thing gyno is.

All genuine gyno requires surgery. Gyno is actual fucking breast tissue forming in men.

Fucking hell. Bitch tits aren't gyno. If there's no breast tissue you're just fat.

what's a good alternative?

Isn't gyno an intersex condition? Meaning you need the same surgery that small-chested trans men need to get flat chests?

be born without it.

Sand bottles

Glass bottles retard

we all know that
-wikipedia

>t big sand shill

You just gave me a ray of hope.

yeah cool imma start taking a glass bottle to the gym

fucking idiots

Watch foods that contain phytoestrogens like soy. Probably should see a physician to have your hormone levels checked to see if too little test/too much estrogen or any other off ratio could be a cause.

That is what i do.

keto

cortisol levels are 30-40% lower

What water do you put in the glass bottle?
Fuck city water and spring water always come from plastic bottle.

purified city water

Any recommendation for a good filter?

plastic is perfectly safe for repeated use if it says it's made out of high density polyethylene or polypropylene, like nalgene. Aluminum or stainless steel would also be fine.

That being said, shitty plastic isn't your problem and it probably doesn't affect anyone who doesn't microwave plastic like a retard. You're just fat.

>plastic is perfectly safe for repeated use if it says it's made out of high density polyethylene or polypropylene, like nalgene. Aluminum or stainless steel would also be fine.
how am I supposed to know what compounds my fucking plastic water bottle is made of?
>That being said, shitty plastic isn't your problem and it probably doesn't affect anyone who doesn't microwave plastic like a retard.
people are worried about that condensation that appears inside the bottles, which contains xenoestrogens from the plastic. It doesn't take much to bring it out, nothing like fucking microwaving it- if there's a bit of heat, there will be condensation, not to mention it's such a common task to drink water from these bottles because you're a human who needs water lmao, especially during workouts, that it adds up
>You're just fat.
?

Are you literally retarded?

>how am I supposed to know what compounds my fucking plastic water bottle is made of?
Because it will be advertized as such? Look for HDPE or HDPP
>people are worried about that condensation that appears inside the bottles, which contains xenoestrogens from the plastic. It doesn't take much to bring it out, nothing like fucking microwaving it-
Condensation is not enough to draw out plasticizers and hardeners in any meaningful concentration. Microwaving is, as it greatly enhances their motility

Natural spring water in plastic bottle or tap water, what would you guys choose?

Why? What's wrong with plastic bottles?

my nipples both shrink when they get hard AND have hard tissue under them. What do?

Xenoestrogens are a relatively small contributing factor, high body fat levels cause gyno more than anything because adipose tissue is strongly estrogenic in men, that's why so many obese men have gyno.

>How to stop gyno???
Don't be fat. If you're already fat then lose fat.

Some of the chemicals used to make plastics are xenoestrogens which can disrupt sex hormone balance and function, it's a big concern for women who are pregnant and children who are growing (they can cause precocious puberty), but once you're fully grown then the disruption has a less tangible effect, AFAIK there hasn't been any clinical instance of gyno being caused xenoestrogens, although they have been linked to decreased sperm viability and sex drive.