Okay Veeky Forums today was my first day in college, was kinda weird...

Okay Veeky Forums today was my first day in college, was kinda weird, didn't talk with nobody most of my class are mid age people there is some cute girls too, did you guys have some advice on this new chapter of my life?

Stop posting here.
Study instead.

>don't turn into me.

I need sauce

JESUS

Yeah, if you aren't succeeding socially, then you NEED to excel academically. Tbh academics should be your main focus but it can be ok (in moderation) to put them on the backburner if you have a social life. If it becomes clear that you aren't going to get the great social life you've been envisioning then you need to study 4+ hours each day (not including classes).

That's community college for you.

focus on your academics, suddenly you are good at something you have in common with those cute girls

stop coming to Veeky Forums

have you considered working out?

thats really all ive got for you

>didn't talk with anybody*
>there are* some cute girls
>do* you guys have some advice
Maybe try to improve your grammar?

actually i have a decent shape
1.77cm height
74kg
low bodyfat
working out 5x week

>Maybe try to improve your grammar?
maybe english is not my first language...

Join a frat

I wish I did.

All I did during college was lift, shitpost on here, and get my degree.

>fucked no girls
>made no connections
>meanwhile Chad
>fucked every Stacy in school
>6 figure starting salary because of his frat network
>got drunk every weekend

Don't treat it like school. It's not. They couldn't care one way or another if you succeed or not.

Focus on getting through it and treat it like a full-time job. 9-5. Don't prioritise other shit, like work or pushy friends. If your work tries to creep into your study time (and most will fucking try, because cheap labour), get rid of it and work somewhere else where they don't try to cross boundaries. Education before menial, unskilled labour. Never forget that.

>havent talked to anyone on the first day
>didnt get laid during orientation
Bro your a lost cause I hope you get good grades

You haven't truly made until you have a check on you, user

this.

>also too late for me. seriously, don't follow this path, OP

Next time you start a class sit near one or two of the cutest girls in the class. You will have to talk to them eventually.

In retrospect I wish I'd gone into monk mode in uni and done nothing but lift, run, study and fuck.

Join a frat. Trust me, and think back on this post after youre in.
YW

fuaarrk i want her to pound me with a strapon

I joined a frat just for my last year. Most insane thing ive ever done in my life. Best partiest I've been to. Most opportunities to do cool interesting stuff with amazing people.
Greek life at UCLA is the social elite

What fucked up thing did you do to join it? Eating food laced with puke, binge drink, throw up and drink again till you melted the fucking enamel off your teeth?

Get the fuck off this board before it poisons your perspective on women and other men and fucks your social life even harder. Not even kidding, there is literally nothing for you here.

>Most opportunities to do cool interesting stuff with amazing people.
Do they pay you to shill here or something? This is the most trite horseshit I've ever read in my life

joining a frat was the most shocking/outrageous/senseless thing you've ever done in your life? what is it with your gorillas and just throwing nonsense adjectives and adverbs in front of everything

Not OP but I'm in a similar situation. I've never really succeeded socially and college seems like my last opportunity to make good friends. I can talk with someone about whatever superficial topic comes to mind (that project is so x,y,z/where are you from/etc) but I can never seem to connect with anyone. How do I go from that superficial acquaintance to someone worth hanging out with?
Might be worth mentioning that, despite my social autism, I get approached by women at least once every couple of weeks. There are plenty of opportunities presented to me but I just don't know how to capitalize on them.
pls help

Make sure whatever you're studying is worthwhile before wasting 4 years of your life and a lot of money on something that will give you little in return.

If you already got that covered then lift, DON'T get a girlfriend, and enjoy your hobbies while you can.

>t. corporate cuck

>DON'T get a girlfriend
well shit I'm already half way there!

>tfw 24 year old junior, 4.0 but no friends
I'm fairly gregarious but making friends is as much about luck as it is about charisma and effort. I'd say to focus on school, but take it from me that not having a social life will make you miserable (and spending all day on Veeky Forums will make it even worse). I don't have any advice, but what I will say is that ignoring everything else and just getting good grades is not doing it right.

>tfw same as you but not gregarious

sweet lord jesus save me now. I wonder what it would feel like to have my head between her legs.

If I could go back to college I would
1) start lifting my freshman year
2) choose a major that challenged me and actually leads to a well- paying job. I regret getting my BS in business toilet paper degree.
3) do at least 2 internships - you'll be thankful for then when you're seeking your first job.
4) get to know professors and use them as role models for your career. Most of my biz professors were great people, but my liberal arts profs were SJW tier hacks.
5) Join some clubs you find interesting and stick with them unless they absolutely aren't for you. I made me friends writing for the school paper and my major or career goals had nothing to do with writing or journalism. I've also been part of organizations with shitty people that I left after a month or so.