Is it possible to lose weight without leaving my house?

I live in a very dangerous neighborhood with high murder, rape and robbery rates amongst other things. The closest gym is a hour by car which I don't have and I don't know how to ride a bike and if I did someone would probably jack it. Any work out routines I can do from home?

Push ups, pull ups, dips, crunches, lunges, raises, planks, cardio, squats, and rows.

You could also buy a small BB set for your apartment. You have no excuses.

Put the fork down you fat fuck

I eat less than a 1200 calories a day and most of it as very little sugar or low-fat. I ate a lot growing up and never exercised.

What city are you from OP?

Newark

Buy a set of dumbbells at least.

Losing weight is mostly about your diet. Count your macros, don't eat too many calories.

go low carb
eat meats and salad

jumping jacks, squats are all you need for weight loss.

if you want arms, shoulders and chest, push-ups, pulls-ups and chin-ups also.

It is okay to eat fat

Those minorities are peaceful

SWEDEN YES

Turkey slop and cabbage? Nice one moron (y)

you could eat better for cheaper

Weight loss is 90% diet.
you cannot out run our fork, how have you gotten fat if you can't leave your house?

New Jersey? If so, just tell them you fuck with Retchy P and Da$h, no one will rob you

Stop eating.

This; body-weight stuff can get you some solid results, and there are a lot of resources out there.

If you can fit a treadmill into your apartment, you can even train for outrunning Jamal outside one day. Or you could buy a gun, and when Jamal tries to mug you, you can force him to be your running buddy. Win-win.

The only Jamal I know is a musli fellow on the second floor who smokes weed and eats nothing but ramen noodles and beer

*muslim

Starting school there next month and your post isn't making me feel anymore at ease OP, anyway I'll only be in the University heights during the daytime so I'm not too worried.

>Newark
Kek the shithole of North Jersey

Then good luck user, been here all my life and glad I went to Rutgers New Brunswick for college cause I'm always on high alert unless I'm asleep or outside Newark.

>I don't know how to ride a bike

Tried once but my mom's ex-fiance stole it after he cheated on her and I could never afford one and there was no one to teach me.

>mom's ex-fiance

Yep ex-fiance

The /fat/ general has some good advice.

Get a set of dumbbells and just start dieting op.

Start with a 500 cal deficit and go more if you feel like you can handle it. Also when you start out make sure you don't miscount your calories. Drink plenty of water and stuff and don't get too discouraged by scale numbers in the beginning.

Thanks user, I'll go check if I can find cheap dumbbells

>THE shithole of NJ
dude nj has the worst fucking cities in the country. newark is horrid no doubt but compared to somewhere like camden it's practically paradise

>mfw I didn't realize you said north jersey

Comparing Camden to Newark is like comparing Detroit to Compton, they are both bad but have pros and cons I've stayed in Camden for a summer staying with family and it felt just like home.

>Is it possible to lose weight without leaving my house?
since you'll eventually run out of food: yes

Bodyweight is just as good as weights if you're dyel or fat fuck tier (also helps if you're a manlet). Just make sure you're doing a progression and not some static bullshit. The only reason bodyweight starts to suck is after a month/two months of progression you get to some bizarre balance exercises or shit where you need to add weight anyways. Also your strength increases far more quickly than your mass

Are you niggah?

Yep, my grandma is from Puerto rico as well

>Bike in the ghetto

Workout related

I workout from my house.
It's not that I live in a bad neighborhood, it's just that I wanted to prove myself and others that it's not necessary to go to a gym to be healthy and exercise.

Before the workout hydrate (water) and if you can eat a little snack (I dunno: a protein bar, a cracker, something).
I begin always with stretching the muscles. Then a 10-20 minutes run.
If it's arm day I make push-ups or exercises related to that (pull-ups, punches,...); if it's leg day squats, (...)one day is abs, another is full body, another's just stretching, ...
You see every day I try to vary the workout to work with different kind of muscles.
How do I know which day is it? I choose the day as I please. But try to never work with the same muscles two days in a row.
Again a 10-20 minute run.
Also I finish with stretching my muscles again and hydrating.
Cold showers are the best!

Wish you good luck

control diet and hindu squats or burpees to failure every day

You shoulda been helped by your genetics. For nigs is easier to make muscles

Have you ever seen a Veeky Forums prisoner? Of course it is.

>hindu squats

Would be better with dindu Squats

>I eat less than a 1200 calories a day
No you don't.