How much protein would I get if I grind up a bunch of ants and eat a while cups worth...

How much protein would I get if I grind up a bunch of ants and eat a while cups worth? Ants can lift dad better than any human. They must be loaded with protein.

Pretty sure they seem cricket protien bars, that might be a better idea. Look how far they can jump, the functional strength

They're basically just protein but good luck finding a cup of ant a day

Get a helium tank and breathe it in. Helium can lift a lot of weight.

The ants would win unless the marines just called in a napalm strike and covered literally everthing

You underestimate how many ants are in 1 googol. Probably weighs more than the earth

There is no situation in which the humans ever win. A googol is unimaginably huge. Dont even try to come with some stupid slimy cheaty shit for the humans.

Yeah, I vastly underestimated that.
1 googol of ants is roughly 1.67 x 10^67 times heavier than the earth.

wait, it's to the power of 69.

>woud marines win against a ball of ants half the size of the planet saturn.

You tell me OP

I already thought about this but turns out ants are toxic for humans due to their very high content in folic acid.

>marines

ants are small as fuck

i will crush an ants like a butters

What's the point of the number "googol"? Nothing has a googol for a value or ever will.

Nerds nerding out about big numbers.

Do you think numbers are strictly for counting physical objects or something?

Fun fact: it's often used when your mom's weight must be converted to tons

>let's just make up ridiculous numbers for no reason
>science

That's where your taxpayer dollars are going, user.

For science :^)

My taxpayer dollars are financing wars for the Zionist agenda, CIA black ops on American civilians, fake photos of Mars, illegal trafficking of firearms + narcotics + humans, child prostitution rings, and lining the pockets of political figureheads.

And it's fiat currency in several concurrent cycles of depreciation anyway.

I could give a fuck about scientific expenditures.

>fake photos of mars

man wtf ur post is otherwise coherent but why this lmoa

The ants would just instantly compress into large dead mass in space

Theoretical Mathematics =/= Science

Wouldn't 1 googol ants be more matter than is present in the entire universe?

Yep, like 50 orders if magnitudr more massive

If you were to actually google it, you'd see it has no real relevance other than just being a really big number, and being useful to compare larger numbers actually used in mathematics and physics.

Things which can be counted in googols

>number of protons in the universe
>number of electrons in the universe
>number of neutrons in the universe
>number of plank lengths in the universe
>given the observable universe is just that and the totality of the universe far exceeds our ability to view it the number of stars, galaxies, asteroids and planets

Picture says US Marines but shows US Army. Your question is invalid.

Number of possible chess games that can be played

Number oh possible go games

Photons, quarks, strings if strong theory is real

The number of times electrons pass from atom to atom in the history of the universe

And let's be real, there doesn't exist -1 of anything in the universe either but no one is bitching about that

>wolfram alpha gives mass of 1 googol ants as 10^94 kg assuming lowest mass of 1 mg per ant (google gives range of 1-5 mg)
>Sun's mass is 1.988435×10^30 kg
So I guess the ants become a star?

The mass of the largest measured super massive black hole is 3.6 x 10^40 and the estimated mass of the observable universe is 3 x 10^52 so, no, it wouldn't make a star, it would create a galaxy devouring blackhole that would tear spacetimes anus like it was it's prison bitch

>google gives range of 1-5 mg

it seems like they suffer from the same obese problem as we do

Space thread? Space thread

>the observable universe is 90 billion light years wide
>assuming a closed model of a finite universe (despite many astronomers believing the universe is a flat euclidian plane or an open saddle shape, both spatially infinite) astronomers estimate the complete universe would be 250 times larger than the observable universe
>this would make the universe have a width of 22500 billion light years
>this is a conservative estimate with a more liberal estimate of the universe being 400 times larger than the observable universe
>this would make the universe have a width of 36000 billion light years
>the average human is 5.675 lightnanoseconds tall, or .0000000000000001839 lightyears

Can I include big and small number facts? Planck volume is the smallest possible volume used in science. It is so small you could fit 100 quintillion Planck volumes in a proton

For reference on how big a googol is. Imagine that that he entire observable universe is filled with sand. Imagine each grain of sand is actually composed of 10 billion grains of sand wrapped into a package the size of a grain of sand. In such an instance there would be a googol number of grains of sand

Oh it would be a lot bigger than half the size of Saturn.

Half size of Saturn would be roughly 380 Earths. if 1 googol of ants weighs 1.67*10^69 Earths as suggests, then assuming a ball of ants is roughly the same density as Earth then 1 googol of ants should be 1.67*10^69 the volume of Earth. Ants are far less dense than most minerals and water, so the volume of that ball of ants then increases from 1.67*10^69xEarthVol to whatever multiple of that is appropriate considering the average density and molecule size. For kicks and giggles, let's just say ants are half as dense/massive as Earth (they're probably less, but this is a good demo). This would mean we would multiply the volume of that ball by 2, so 3.34*10^69 Earthvol, or 3340000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times the size of earth, give or take a few 0s, or to put it in your given terms about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 halfs of Saturn.

Veeky Forums

the ants would suicide due to heat generated by gravitational force of their mass.

>not eating dried mealworms
>making it
Choose one

>.0000000000000001839 lightyears tall

When will they learn?

kek

>2017
>not doing COAAD

when will dyels learn

>Ants can lift dad better than any human
why lift dad what is wrong with him

Aren't ants mostly made up of carboxylic acids?

>theory is pointless if a practical use doesn't exist at conception
>brainlets

Wow you guys are fucking nerds. I see why you're picked on by Chad.