How much do I have to lift to get a qt Jewish waifu to breed with and raise more IDF soldiers to fight the subsentient...

How much do I have to lift to get a qt Jewish waifu to breed with and raise more IDF soldiers to fight the subsentient Islamic barbarian onslaught.

where is this? a wealth management firm?

Listen here.

Fuck you Jew scum. The Jews must be exterminated.

t. Iraqi

God i have fucked up standards when i would fuck any of them. Even the beavis butthead lookin one in the middle.

Lol arabro you had your chance in the 60's.

>mfw 3-6

We also were going to build a nuclear weapon and (((they))) bombed us. Fucking bullshit. Israel will be glassed, inshallah. If not by us, then by Iran or Pakistan.

I think I have a fetish with jewesses but I don't want to have kids with em

>implying they care about anything other than money/status

Get in your family's business Shinklestein, post IG photos of you at the club.

Pls get gassed

You don't have to lift, you have to be Jewish and have a good job.

This thread has nothing to do with fitness and fuck you for posting it and me for posting in it.

It's always been my dream to make love to a Jewish princess and have her baby. I'll teach tell our child how much better they are compared to white children and that the rest of the world is no better than cattle to them

It's gods punishment for the way you treated the Kurds. Turkey is next.

Hopefully, though it will be super embarrassing if you all try war again and fail. Nukes are overkill, no need to destroy priceless historical landmarks plus the fallout will surely affect all neighboring states.

The Kurds are subhuman too, not as bad as the Jews. Stupid fat American.

No wonder everyone hates Jews.

You're right. Palestine , her people and of course the most holy al-Aqsa must be preserved.

As long as (((lobbyists ))) control the west, we will never drive these illegal occupants from our land.

What?.....

Pictured: more test than 50 Iraqi men

There is no such thing as Palestine. It is the name is a psuedoterror state which must be tossed aside by the civilized nations into the dustbin of history.

FUCK off kike lover

Jews are Superior naturally and Wishes that he could be Jewish

I just want a Jewish girl with a big nose. I wanna fun inside her and make kids. But I don't want any sons with her cause jew men are fucking ugly. I wouldn't mind a son if It was with a non Jewish girl

Why do Muslims role play as nazis then cry LOOK HOW THEY HATE US KUFFIR when it's convienient

wHY DO JEW GIRLS ALWAYS WEAR THE JEW SKIRT

I'm not muslim

Stop typing like you're on tumblr.

Pakistan can't even win against Pooistan. How can they even compete against Gods chosen?

Got any pics of hot Jewish girls? That actually look Jewish not white

u mean teh nose?

>Gods Chosen
that was good, but its not longer the case. Their god abandoned them with Jesus.

But i want to say something different.
Banks laugh at the sight of men believing they can Change anything with war.
Banks laugh when they hear a men believing that a land is Military stronger than an other.
Banks deside who is stronger and who wins.
Banks make the rules and rule.

You now know who is the enemy of mankind.