Is it socially acceptable to run without a shirt where you are?

Is it socially acceptable to run without a shirt where you are?

Would you if you could?

>if you are fit and attractive
socially acceptable and encouraged
>if you are fat and ugly
considered by women to be sexual harassment and visual rape

This. Also depends where I run. Routes with few people like walkers are fine, routes through the kiddies play area are not.

Nobody gives a fuck. Do it. It does not matter if you are a fat slob or an ultramarathoner twig or scooby incarnate.

People do it all the time around here, nobody cares. Actually there's one guy who runs everywhere backwards. Apparently he has a world record for fastest backward mile or something.

Yeah, it's Southern California so it's pretty much shirtless running weather the entire year.

>Is it socially acceptable to run without a shirt where you are?
Probably not
>Would you if you could?
Still do

What these people are trying to achieve posting these pictures? Just attention?

Yes.

they intentionally post good pictures of themselves so that when the weak roasts come pouring in they can say "h-ha! that's the worst thing they can say about me..."

when the truth is her shitty boring typical broad personality would be way better fodder for roasting.

congratulations, cunt, you aren't ugly. now get on your back, stupid.

its socially acceptable to go shirtless everywhere
t.balkan slav

Don't know. I never see people run without a shirt on in the streets but I occasionally see them in the forest near my town when it's hot.

>Would you if you could?
No because people who run topless look like cocks. They either have a shit body that no one wants to see or they look like they're trying to show off. Just wear a sleeveless vest if it's too hot.

Yes. Until they actually get btfo

thot status: patrolled

Depends on the place and time. For example, a guy could run with no shirt on in the park around my way during the wee hours of the morning. The only people there at that time are other reasonably fit people trying to get some exercise or quiet, so nobody has to worry about jealous people or those fuckheads that scream "run, forest, run" all the god damn time.

Bitter virgin writes an essay projecting imaginary traits onto a woman he's jealous of because he literally cannot critique her appearance, other than suggesting it's inauthentic which merely gives her the attention and affirmation she desires as it is crystal clear the only adjustment she has made is wearing makeup.

Pathetic.

roastie pls go

i wanna fug

K.

>people are taking screencaps of reddit and posting them on Veeky Forums
We're truly living in bizzaro world. What a time to be alive.

this

now stop posting reddit content on Veeky Forums you fucking faggots

>fat slob
>Scooby incarnate
Pick two

I wouldn't because I wouldn't want people to think I'm trying to show off, even if I had a really good body. I would also like to avoid bathing my upper body in UV rays, I don't want skin cancer or those ugly brown spots all over my chest and back. It would also likely annoy me if I didn't have my shirt to suck up all the sweat.

More like a random reddit poster making the generic as-insulting-as-possible roast for upboats.

I do it
Some people care but nobody is being hurt

look guys he must be an oldfag. pls show us your triforce xD

Yes, and I do. Women (and some guys) stare and smile a lot. Feels good.

In Florida?
If you're cut and you wear sunscreen sure.

yes, if it's hot (35°C/95°F).

>Would you if you could?
only if we'd reach those temperatures which only happens like 5-10 days a year

Most people will think you're some kind of douche here

>Spain
No, unless you're running on the beach

Yeah it's no problem. I used to but stopped. Might have been the time of day but the shirtless running was tanning me very unevenly. My shoulders were getting toasted but the rest of me wasn't nearly as dark. Perhaps I should try again with sunscreen because a cool breeze when you're running shirtless in the summer is incredible

>sleeveless vest
don't forget your fanny pack and leg warmers!

>cool breeze when you're running shirtless in the summer is incredible
I'll never know this feel... In Miami it's 90 degrees every fucking day at all fucking times. It doesn't help that I'm grotesquely pale and need 10,000 applications of sunscreen to go anywhere.

Like I care whats socially acceptable. I run shirtless at night.

>tehee roast me guys
>still gets badly disguised compliments
The power of Reddit

>what is a roast

damn 60 thousand points? isnt that a lot for reddit
?

im a girl

do you want a bf?

im so sorry about your condition

Does it matter? Vitamin D will literally make you happier, everyone looks better with a tan, and if you're fat it's like exposure therapy to help you accept the body you've chosen. I dirty bulked hard and I'm about 26% bodyfat now, but I still run the bleachers at my local track when it's nice out with my shirt off.

i have a gf nerd

problem?

it's 9 here, been on since 7

Except she deleted her account and this photo after he posted that rant. Nice try with your psych 101 major, roastie. You aren't as intuitive and insightful as you've deluded yourself into thinking you are.

Op if you don't run shirtless everyone will know you're just a hobby jogger

Yeah I would but I hate running. Rather pick up heavy shit and put it back down faster... Or kickbox

I'd never do it even if I was zyzz himself cause it just looks douchey, like you'd be showing off begging for attention from strangers

zyzz never did cardio tho

t. virgin walker
Where I live no one thinks a thing about it. It's perfectly normal. I don't jog, but plenty of guys jog shirtless here and no one gives a shit.

>t. virgin walker

do you realize you just called yourself a virgin walker buddy

i'm getting a blip on the thotdar, capn

she's coming in fast