I had a date tonight and there was a moment where I should have kissed her but I went for a high five instead and...

I had a date tonight and there was a moment where I should have kissed her but I went for a high five instead and ruined it

how the fuck do I become alpha

>went for a high five instead
Oh god dude why. Do you think that Chad thinks about and asks for permission to kiss a girl? No, he just grabs her and goes for it. Is there a risk that it'll backfire? Yeah, sure, but anything worth doing in this world carries risk. If you want something, take it. Carpe diem, bro. My good bro Epictetus always says to go for what you want, and avoid all the shit you don't want. You want to kiss her, so kiss her. You don't want to not kiss her, so kiss her. You're never going to get anywhere in life if at the end of every day you think "what would have happened if I did this?" Your day should instead end with, "this happened because I did this." Some things will go poorly, and some days will be awful, but you'll still learn from your mistakes rather than having nothing at all to learn from. Chad wasn't born a chad: Chad is a chad because Chad was a chad.

>how the fuck do I become alpha

Do whatever the fuck you want in a relationship unless shit really hits the fan, then it's time to kiss some ass.

Most guys pretend to be someone else when they first get into relationships with girls, they fear expressing themselves and it's disgusting to watch from the outside. If a girl doesn't like who you are or the way you act, then fuck her. Don't be a total bitch in exchange for some pussy.

you can still salvage it.

>text her
>"sooo yeah. you found out my dirty secret. Im a completely autistic spaz around girls I like..."
>then immediately send a text with only a high five emoji
>immediately follow up with a text comprised of a crying emoji, blushing emoji, and two laughing emojis

then whatever she send back dont respond for at least an hour.

>high five emoji
>mysides.jpg

holy shit OP, do this and post results.

This won't work.
Let me tell you why: she wouldn't get the reference.
That's because her mobile phone is full of texts all day every day so she litterally doesn't have enough mental.capacify left to understand the reference or to even remember the situation.
Cancer of this society.

Don't forget that emojis vary between phone brands. It might look like a high five for you, but who knows what the hell it is for her. This would also only work if you were in middle school or something.

im confused, how exactly did you high five her when it was a "kissing moment". what exactly was that moment?

I dated a girl that used to always try to high five me. Shut that shit down. I used to straight up tell her, "no, I don't high five." If you shut that shit down it makes you look alpha as fuck.

I wish I had a gf that would high five me

>Go for high-five
>"I just want to be friends user"
>Left hanging

So do you ask if you can kiss or just do it and risk her freaking out? Surely you can tell if she'd be into it before hand if you can sense she's emitting moanatonin.

Lost

Why would you go for a high-five with your left hand?

>Excuse me Miss, would you do me the honor and allow me to suck on your face hole?

>Whisper sweet nothings in my ear holes.

>not hi fiving makes you alpha as fuck
please take off your fedora and unstrap your katana no one is impressed with your autistic larping

>Step 2: Insult your princess. Insult her face, her body, her brain, her car. The lower her self esteem, the higher your chances, bro. It’s been biologically proven. By me.

Look you gotta DLV as soon as you open, throw in a neg, compliment her friends, then DHV the fuck with a great bro story, kino escalate and then back off, compliment then neg, kino escalate into DHV into isolation into kiss close

only takes 10 minutes

>being this autistic

I've asked before just to test the waters. It's not nearly as bad as it sounds. "How about a good night kiss?" has worked on more than one occasion. The only way to fuck that up is if your execution is full spaghetti or the date went horrible.

>how the fuck do I become alpha
Usually we're too afraid to kiss girls or make a move because we are afraid of being exposed and being vulnerable before someone.You have to learn to be comfortable being vulnerable in front of others and not take yourself too seriously.

Did she give you the high five?

It feels so weird to kiss on the first date.
The person is still a complete stranger, you barely know each other and suddendly you escalate it via a kiss?

It's hard to describe for me, but it feels odd to me.
During a first date I want to get to known the person first, see if he are compatible at all, if we think and act alike etc.

Anyone knows what I mean?

Stop being sad that you didn't kiss a girl and kiss her next time. EZ PZ.