When are you going to realize that it's all about face and no woman cares about your PRs

When are you going to realize that it's all about face and no woman cares about your PRs.

Today this guy was all excited at the gym because I guess he broke some 6 plate bench PR. I don't even know how you people calculate these things.

He looks hideous I was trying not to laugh.
I mean poor guy. I'm sure he's single and barely gets by.

Bullshit. I'm ugly and when I was fat I had this fat circular head. 2 and half years later I'm still ugly, going grey at 24 but women don't even look at my face when they're stroking my abs. Got 3x more pussy when I got fit.

Wow Ben Shapiro looks good here

3 times zero is still zero

>I'm sure he's single and barely gets by
Cope harder dyel.

You can only improve what you got.

Plus you shouldn't lift for girls, lift for self confidence.

He's right there is no point to lifting.
Woman care only about face, money and status.

If you missing any of those things you're fucked. Yes maybe you fucked a few chicks but trust me son you ain't no slayer.

Best thing to do instead of lifting is get a good haircut, loose fat, cardio and nutrition. Dress better and be more friendly.

Demotivation threads are gay and so are you.

I want my man to be strong and alpha, I wouldn't want a feminine beta skinny twat. If we cared more about beauty, we'd all be lesbians.

No, most girls want hot looking slim guys. If I had to choose between a muscly uggo or a pretty faced dyel, I know which one I'd be choosing.

fucking gay.
if ur a man, do whatever the fuck u want. nobody likes a pushover

>Any guy who does not lift for woman is gay or >secretly gay.

>We all lift for health blah blah. But we only do >it for woman and looks.

ROFL
Nice try man.
Chicks don't want that at all unless they got some weird daddy issue.

That's just because you're a faggot.

Any self respecting female is not attracted to roided douchebags.

Woman will always go with a good looking skinny guy over some roids.

Rare guys like Calum Von Monger are the exception.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Go back to Veeky Forums or whatever you faggot

Face means nothing if it's not high enough off the ground.

So you think being fit is about prettiness.

You're gonna love being mid 40's

At which point you'll probably do like most and blow up and give in to lethargy because you don't feel 'pretty' and dont look like a magazine cover anymore.

I should know. I went from 20 and sexy to 40+ and ridiculous face and hair. Thank god I didnt base my standards on female opinions or I probably would've hung myself. Or become a blimp, which is sort of the same thing.

Most women will go for a good looking guy with some muscle over a good looking slim guy though.
I don't understand your point.
If your fat and ugly, wouldn't it be better to be in shape and ugly?
Stop comparing Apple's to oranges you faggot.

I started lifting for myself, I wasn't feeling good with my health, I spent too much time playing mmos and fapping to Chinese cartoons, I couldn't care less about having a relationship

I just didn't want to feel so miserable, and I made it.
The first day I left the gym I felt such satisfaction and it only got better the days after.
Maybe you're right and ALL women in the world don't care if I'm jacked, but I don't really mind and neither should you my friend

Don't be edgy, you're gonna make it

You guys are obviously on roids.

The point of this thread is to stop waisting time and energy on stupid PRs.

1) Do cardio for health and losing fat. Healthier cardiovascular system is going to keep you healthier longer than PRs. It will promote a better lymphatic system also. Heavy weight is just going to give you high blood pressure and joint problems.
2) Lose fat and watch your nutrition. Watch those fat fuck power lifters. Every single one of them has high cholesterol, high blood pressure and skin looks like shit.
3) focus on your face. Get work done, get a professional haircut and hair consult. Don't just be a fag and get a buzz cut or military cut. When was the last time you scrubbed your face? Shaving don't count faggot.
4) dress better clean your slob ass up and look good with your clothing. Leave the shorts for the beach, t-shirts are for sleeping or working around the house. Tuck your shirt in...
5) be a good person, friendlier, polite, have some manners. You know all you faggots claim to be alpha but don't even know what that means.

Any fag that's been to the military or prison knows what alpha means. And it ain't high PRs. High PR faggots are usually slave bitches.

That's going to be my Halloween costume

>its another unfit faggot tries desperately to convince himself its okay to be a slob and to treat his body like shit episode

Is this why for some reason I can only attract bisexual feminist progressive chicks and can never make a connection with a beautiful normal girl without daddy issues?

this
>cardio
fucking kys fag , low test motherfuckin 60kg dyel lmao

I don't think OP is saying don't lift or don't aim to build muscle. He is just saying your powerlifting (probably) PRs don't mean anything.

If you work your way up to 1 plate bench, 2 plate squat, 3 plate deadlift, and you can do like 20 strict pullups you'll probably look muscular and fit enough for normal everyday life.

No one will care that you have a 6 plate deadlift. A lot of the times there won't be a visual difference between someone with a 3 plate and 6 plate deadlift.

that guy has a better body than 90% of the male population and even he would look better with slightly bigger arms.
i dont get these threads, no one lift weights for YEARS just to get female attention. just because some guys can afford being skinny because of their face, its not the preference

Damn I'm a lanklet who never even works out and I look better than this creampuff

>
>this
>
>>cardio
>fucking kys fag , low test motherfuckin 60kg dyel lmao

What's wrong with cardio? Talk to any doctor, they don't recommend heavy weights but will tell you to lift light to medium and do cardio.

Don't tell me some fake bro science shit please.

You stupid turd! Go away! You're such an assface.

But I can bash your pretty faced DYEL and lift you up and throw you in my trunk.

>What's wrong with cardio? Talk to any doctor, they don't recommend heavy weights but will tell you to lift light to medium and do cardio.

Doctors are liable for malpractice and will always recommend the most ineffective bullshit to cover their asses. They didn't spend 8 years studying so some idiot will go and punch above his weight, get injured or sick and then sue the doctor.

This is why you'll always hear shit like "a well balanced diet" "40 minutes of moderate exercise a day."

Most of us are on Veeky Forums because our doctors all told us the same shit and it did nothing for us. Doctors don't care if you die slowly. Slow enough for them to escape liability and to make their money. They don't care if your quality of life suffers just as long as you maintain homeostasis more or less okay.

You believe this? Scarry stuff.