Fit Girls Thread

"Natty" edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsKA_92mZk0

she looks fit, doesnt she ?

>reading comprehension

n-natty?
I want to look like that but I'm not sure if that's actually possible without steroids..
really fit, i'm so confused, hepla

If think that girl is natty, you are delusional.

Embrace the stereon.

Just take anavar or primobolan with a good cycle support supp for your liver. You'll be fine and look awesome.

Yes.

9/10 would bang

I wanted to do a figure competition. I have too much muscle to do a bikini competition. If I cut to the same body fat percent as most bikini competitors I would have too many striations and look more "buff" than the other bikini competitors.

However, I was told by quite a few individuals if I wanted to win or at least keep up with other figure competitors (not even at the pro level) I'd have to juice, which is a pretty solid no in my book (I don't care if others do. Their body. They can do what they want). Many of these women look like they're at least at the level of figure competitors, if not physique or even body building. I'm not saying they all juice, but I think its more common than people think among female competitors. Even when they still look feminine.

is that you? i would let a bbc fuck me up to get in there

lol no that is not me. Nice ass though.

You'd let a BBC fuck you regardless, bro.

Yes, almost all figure competitors juice. I know a girl who is 19 years old, super fit, no juicing and looks pretty good. She went to compete in some show in New Jersey and got her ass handed to her. If you don't juice, you can't compete. Which is fine unless you HAVE to be a pro figure competitor.

That is pretty gross. Not a big fan of the Olive Oyl leg look. Plus, her big ass doesn't match her other anorexic body parts.

Yeah that's what I was told. Which sucks. When competing with other natty figure competitors I could do pretty well. I tend to put on muscle pretty easily without having to full on bulk and gain a ton of fat in the process.

I hope you are a coping female, because if you are male this is a surefire sign you are not heterosexual.

My wife puts on muscle really easy but she tends to get fat easily, too (she's a Polynesian. They are super heavy/dense) Even when she looks really skinny the scale says she is heavy. Every time she took a PT test in the army they had to do a bodyfat calc on her because she was overweight. This is a picture of her at her skinniest. She is 5'2". How much does she look like she weighs there?

god she's ugly

I can't I'm sorry
I don't find it sexy
They look like men

Dude, I like chicks with some muscle on them. I do not dig super skinny broads.

You think? Wow, I think she's one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.

Different strokes for different folks. :)

I'm terrible at judging weight. But by looks she doesnt look "overweight". If they went by BMI its a shitty scale that even deems many athletes overweight due to muscle mass. It doesnt take into consideration the ratio of body fat to lean body mass. My doctor often says I'm "overweight" because of my BMI but my body fat percentage is always under 20%. I calculate my macros, I lift heavy, and I engage in regular intense cardio. My cholesterol and blood sugar levels are always healthy and my resting heart rate is always in the 50s. So I know I'm healthy. I stopped going by what a scale says because I will always be "heavy" due to my muscle mass and go by muscle definition, calipers, and width measurements.

Same situation she was in in the army. She was always overweight but she always passed the tape. Polynesians are just dense. lol

I'm not Polynesian but I've always told people the same when they see/hear what I actually weigh. I'm just dense. I don't float in a pool either haha

Yeah, well

Whatever floats your boat yo. I don't hide what I look like to the internet. Just Veeky Forums

i know bro but who wouldnt? bbc is the future desu. white bois just cant match up to the ultimate power of bbc.

Love me some Guusje even if she dwarfs me.

>I have too much muscle to do a bikini competition

Just wait for a while. There's a trend that bikini girls are getting more muscular. Compare videos of bikini comps from 2014 to recent ones.
In 2020 bikini competitotrs will look like the figure competitors of today.

Is he the man that likes strong chicks?

Nigga you gay.

lol i fucked that lady last week. sorry bro. went ass to mouth on her too. btw you weren't kidding about her being fatter than that now, holy shit

I've noticed that too. Maybe in a few years. I was lifting next to a bikini competitor a couple of weeks ago though and still looked too muscular in comparison so as of now its just going to stay a hobby. But if the juicing continues in the other divisions maybe eventually I'll be able to compete with a chance of winning in bikini.

your wife is a qt

I want to do this so badly, but I can't find it and the bf would break up with me if he found it.

Yes, a lot more fitness model ladies/body builder ladies juice than people think. It's kind of crazy but if you find a more "serious" gym you can run into them

just cuck that bitch or offer to buy him some shit aswell

Age?

Thanks folk

is this pic from the 80s dude

you are straight stupid, my nigga

dont listen to user, she very pretty.

Ugh... looked x5 better before.

Does age matter? But I'm 26

But cucking is wrong, I could just buy him some

Thanks, man. I think so too. She's held up pretty well. That picture is from 1994. She was 5'2" and weighed 135 pounds there.

Well, fuck him. Also, any Goog search using the terms 'primobolan' and 'western union' will find you a source pretty quick. Try eroids.com, too.

Thanks user, I'm saving this for if (more likely when at this point) I pull the trigger to get some. I appreciate it. I'll see if I can bring him around to my side before just doing them.

She is fucking hot

No way this is a natty chick

I'd pee in her butt all day, man

Jean Claude Van Damme

You ain't fooling no one.
I recognize those striations.

Yeah but one of these things has a nice ass and one just wants to eat you :(

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Actually, that is her

this is a goddess

Man, fuck women. They are whore-ish, disloyal, unfriendly, don't contribute anything to society, and are terrible for your morals and principles.

>Be in High School
>Be on Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always show up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes out uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to babysit his child, and starts to yell at me
>Some other adults have to hold that faggot back from me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my faults he's raising a whore for a daughter.

OUT OF THE WAY PLEBS. The queen of Veeky Forums is rolling through.

Nigger, if a one year old tried to give you a hug in the Olympics, you wouldn't look like a joke. You'd look like a normal person who is happy to see an innocent youth's enthusiasm.

You need to bring your ego back down to earth, lad.

Lol nice b8

You are completely in the wrong here. You're the only one who thinks that is embarrassing, everybody else just thought "aww that team and their little cheerleader are so cute."

You're just a self-conscious twat.

gr8 b8 m8

Everything about this pic is retarded, the roids being the least of it.

FUCK. OFF?!

thats so cute

what he means is the amount of make up and the nail job look as cringy in that mold ridden basement of a gym, as you in yours

>women can't be pretty and Veeky Forums
I bet you frequent /pol/ too, don't you?

>has more test than you
>woman

Why do you always have to go this direction user?

I never said that. If she is there to squat, she doesn't need any of that.

Who dis

fuck off with this lame ass copypasta, fuck i hate you summerfags

Alannis got mighty swole!
>isnt it ironic?
>like ten thousand scoops when all you need is a pin?!

Ugly skin color tho

what the fuck are you on about

No, real men have Y chromosomes.

Do girls like this even exist in real life

You can have Y chromosomes and still like fucking little muscular she-beasts, user.

I'm merely pointing out the fallacy of determining "realness" of one's gender based on sexual taste. So many people use some external factor like what car you drive, what beer you drink, how you dress or what you do for work is what makes you a real man. None of it makes any sense as your gender is determined by chromosomes

You're the guy who sits there watching Star Wars movies and says shit like "That's such bullshit. Those spaceship battles would be utterly silent because it's impossible for sound to travel in the vacuum of space."

Lighten up, man.

6 weeks pregnant

Actual natty chick

Oh, wow

why the fuck do you faggots always post without the source?

Where's the happy medium? Why don't people know when to stop?

Caring so much about what you look like to other people that you push a little girl aahhhhhh haaaa...yoooosa loooosa

this is Veeky Forums