Is it normal for a 27 year old to have wet dreams?

Is it normal for a 27 year old to have wet dreams?

>27 fairly normal guy
>married to a hot wife
>have about 1 wet dream a week
>have had them on nights where I have fucked my wife right before bed

This doesn't seem normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe she sucks you while you sleep

It only stops if she does gosad (gallon of semen a day). You are married your balls should stay empty.

i think the bigger question is, what the fuck does this have to do with fitness?

That's the thing. Like when I have one after sex, it's not like I have blue balls or a desire to bust a nut. It just happens

Sexual health brah

>You are married your balls should stay empty
Hope this is true by the time I get married

Same breh

Same

Its normal. Just means ur a virile dude with a healthy sex drive

Curious tho, do u have the same senstive/pain sensation sometimes durin ur dream fucks? When girls suck my dick in my dreams it hurts and is really uncomfortable. I still nut but it feels weird

Maybe its cause im uncircumsized i dunno. Vaginal sex doesnt hurt in the dream, only oral

HAHAHAHAHAHA sure dude...

women never stop bitching, no matter how expensive the ring was.

I get the same sensation and I am also uncut. It's like so pleasurable it hurts.

happened to me a couple of times... I think its cause your Johnson is bunched up in your underwear under the sheets. Kinda worries me tbf

I had one sleeping naked

Have you tried convincing your wife to let you have sex with her?

>not reading the OP

i have had them after sex with my wife.

Taking opportunity to ask if anyone has a screencap of anons guide for more cum and stronger erections?
He was describing supplements and food in there, like zinc and celery etc.

Don't get married then. Before I got married, wife would fuck at least twice a day, with her usually initiating it. She would blow me and all in the morning and at night to get me horny and fuck.

5 years in, I'm lucky to bust my nuts once a fortnight.

You wanna fuck daily? Multiple times a day? Don't get married. Know what's more depressing? I was fat 5 years ago. I lost some weight and got fitter now. Shit doesn't make sense.

spoiler: she's fucking someone else.

Your wife is just a cunt. I am married and my sex life is the same as it was before. If anything I turn down advances from my wife.

lurk more

Maca complex
ZMA

Better yet I'll give you the thread that screencap is originally from.
thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html

Lol having a wife doesn't mean you have a literal cum dump just laying on your bed waiting for you to empty your nuts.

you fool

she got what she wanted out of the deal is what happened

>with her usually initiating it
Yeah... she is fucking someone else. You're literally a cuck.

Fuck i miss cavemen times

It's fine and normal.

Morning wood and nigh erections mean you are getting a deeper, more relaxed sleep...probably because you had sex before going to sleep.