Hey guys, fan expo is coming up and I need to be in the most alpha and social state of mind I can be...

Hey guys, fan expo is coming up and I need to be in the most alpha and social state of mind I can be, Have about 30 days, started a no fap, no weed, till then. Aside from working out as well how can I boost that natural manly confidence in 30days to get one of those emotionally broken asian waifus?

Bring you moms assault rifle

Go outside every day and ask as many women for their phone numbers as you can manage.

At the end of the month, nothing will be able to shock you anymore.

Too easy

Did that in high school, I found while it gave confidence around girls it also brought in nihilistic tendencies

>it also brought in nihilistic tendencies
elaborate?

Well with a win rate of 1/10 I started to get the feeling of why bother? Really helped me talk to women seeing them as sub humans past that point but I also stopped trying at the same time.

Instead of goin for numbers maybe its better to put effort into a good hunt for quality

I'm alright to look at, ectomorph with small but pretty visible muscle and weird long hair

Don't forget a trenchcoat

I have a dark jedi robe

Groom you trash. Get a clean haircut, shave, pluck your brows. Clear up your skin with spf 15 lotion. Day of, take amphetamines and caffeine to piss out water weight and lean out your cheeks. That's the best chance you got.

Most normies would think you're in good shape, especially weeb grills who prefer ottermode.

Get a good exfoliating salt scrub and make sure you smell good. No one wants to be around the sweaty guy that smells like doodoo, even if they look good.

>That bandana
How's the receeding hairline bro?

Is it wednesday my dude?

>alpha
>going to expos
Lol just give up already

Phenibut

>implying a true alpha does not exploit all hunting grounds

I don't think going to expos=not being alpha. prove me wrong.

Con girls are the only prey I enjoy tho, pitfall though is most are raging liberal now... it's thinning the good picking

Why would it thin the picking? Most of them think having unattached sex is liberating. You don't need to talk politics to fuck.

Dude, only betas go to expos when have you ever seen a chad going there. They are only for spergy beta nerds

you going to nycc homie?