What's Veeky Forums's opinion on working out in public?

For example: doing push-ups while waiting for the bus. Would that be autistic?

holy fuck dude i got heating just form reading that

Fuck 'em man, as long as you're not invading their space or compromising the structural integrity of the things you're using to work out with, it shouldn't matter

though, your merely asking this question implies you lack the balls to do it

I hope you only do that with a group of friends.

O-ok. I'm asking because today I had to wait 10 minutes for my bus, so I thought about doing some push ups to be productive. In the end I just streched my legs a bit and walked around the bus stop.

Kind of weird, I suppose. Though I personally wouldn't pay much attention if I saw it happening.

>in lecture
>professor going over important topics
>realize I haven't done excercise in almost an hour
>"no way am I losing these gains"
>jump out of my chair
>hulk scream
>class staring
>do 50 push-ups in the walkway
>"WHATEVER IT TAKES"
>Professor tells me to please stop
>"ONE DAY YOU MAY MOTHERFUCKER"
>finish set, slam the floor with my fists and scream at the top of my lungs
>pick up my shit and leave class to go drink my post workout protein so as to not miss the anabolic window
>fucking normalfags are ever gonna keep up with me

You gotta live in a pretty damn clean country. If I try to do some push-ups here I'll stand up having STDs.

>doing push-ups while waiting for the bus

Not autistic at all. Since when was it autistic to care about your health and to inspire others to do the same?

>Doing push ups at a bus stop.
>Jalique sneaks up on you, snatches your wallet and runs.

If you value gains over money and dignity go for it.

So, I could very much see that being percieved as weird, but not really something to laugh about, as long as you are actually fit and not some fatguy
I wouldnt mind either way, but you know how society is

Subtle ways to workout in public
>pull up bar in the door frame of your office, knock out a few everytime you pass
>2 or 3 steps of stairs at a time
>bench dips when sitting/waiting
Just be natural about it and people don't give a shit

i guess it depends.
>be at park
>pull ups and dips on bars
not autistic

>wait on bus
>do push ups
autistic

autistic as fuck

I imagine if you do this frequently eventually some fat fuck would find it intimidating and yell at you or something

>working out in public
>friends
Pick one

>2 hours later I reply.

Just about every time I am waiting in line at the grocery store -- and I take the 15 Items or less line -- I do calf raises. I merely stand there and raise up and down and up and down for about 10 reps, or so.

>check 'em

I did this a couple of times.
Just dont do it in the middle of a crowd and dont make a big deal out of it, just walk to the side, do some pushups and clean your hands like nothing happened.

This.

A true Chad would do pushups on his fists while waiting for the bus doing a set every minute and then a superset when the bus enters his line of sight.

You thought this was some epic greentext didnt you

I liked it, it was better than 80% of posts.

>not doing pushups waiting for the bus
>not doing pullups on bus support rails on the way home
>not doing HIIT handstand sprints from your bus stop to your house to ensure max shoulder and cardio gains

You will never make it OP

kek

Not exactly in public, but when I used to work at the supermarket, everytime I had to clean the bathrooms, I would always lock the doors, take like three slips of paper towels for each hand, and then do pushups while "cleaning the restrooms", and sometimes I would just do bodyweight squats in the same manner. It was awesome, I used to be able to take off my uniform and admire my pump in the mirror and throw some poses for myself. I miss that job

As long as you are wearing normalfag workout gear no one will think twice they will assume you are just training hard for some marathon or some shit. Just dress correctly.

Also it depends what type of shape you are in, I mean do it anyway because who gives a fuck but people are going to think you are a joke if you are a fatty doing pushups at the bus stop but if you are lean and mean people will just be jealous that they don't match your dedication

>WHATEVER IT TAKES!
Pure pottery.

>HIIT handstand sprints
Teach me your ways, user.

Hide your power level and do isometric stuff in public places.

I think its attractive. It shows confidence and displays a sense of self worth.

What these guys said:

Imagine what a happier world it would be if everyone used their time that efficiently.