Enter gym in cargo shorts

>enter gym in cargo shorts
>can immediately hear mild laughter every time

The fuck? What's wrong with cargo shorts? I've never had this problem in other public places.

Get off of Veeky Forums Dad

At least you're not wearing basketball shorts.

I always work out in these white way too translucent tight sliding shorts and i dont wear underwear underneath, you can clearly see my genitals and my cock isn't even big when it's flaccid. I find it pretty entertaining to walk around like I do in the gym. It started out as a joke but apperently chicks like this kind of shit because it shows confidence. Just rock your cargo shorts mate

>>can immediately hear mild laughter every time

Did you take your meds ?

>mfw I bought some new sweatpants because of this stupid board

cargo shorts are GOAT if your goal is to never have sex

I hope they weren't the kind which stop mid-shin, and have cuffs.

I want to find some which feature a fat string tie -- all of my sweats are decades old and have shoestring ties.... any ideas ?

>unfashionable me

get some compression pants, bro

gay

Don't get these unless your bulge is satisfactory. People will just laugh at you.

It's not as bad as the guy I saw yesterday benching in a cardigan

>Forget to change into athletic shorts and go to gym
>I'm in cargo shorts
>complete my workout
>go to the supplement place next door
>"the usual?"
>"yeah"
>take my shake and leave, drive home

FUCK

>not wearing them with shorts

My bulge is actually too obvious its embarrassing

I accidentally wore those today just not as long and felt extremely uncomfortable and self conscious because I literally saw my dick every time I looked into the mirror.

I don't use cargo shorts, but what's wrong with them? they don't seem so different from other shorts.

Im going to the gym in my cargo shorts right now.
I will also be sniffing after every set and make as much noise as possible by breathing heavy, letting the weights fall and a spontaneous laughter for no apparent reason every 15-20 minutes (gotta keep them abs tight and surprised).
I will also exclusively be doing chest exercises for that maximum bruh.

Autism

what's wrong with basketball shorts

it helps to wear something underneath
briefs or compression shorts will make your bulge more presentable

i forgot why i liked going on this board so much

If you have a small peen, just tuck in a massive dildo and make sure it is taped against your leg. You'll get all the mires.