Clear skin

What does fit do for those clear skin gains?
What do you do to take care of your skin? Has it worked?
Share your knoledge and experience

I have been eating carrots and dinking lots of water, my skin looks better but still have some spots in it that i dont know how to eliminate

I'm on day 5 of nofap and it's doing wonders. Also stopped eating so many sweets and drink almond milk instead of dairy.

Best things for skin:
>stop drinking dairy
>stop consuming processed sugars

Those two trump any bullshit face-cream changing pillows bullshit you will hear

>Mfw consume both and have clear skin anyway

>carrots
you'd need a fuckton of carrots for the carrot-tan
>water
best generic advice

in order of relevance (beside genetics):
water
SPF 30+ 24/7 (UVA+UVB aka "full spectrum)
retinoid-a
sleep
three-dimensional and interactive sex

I've started taking hot baths once a week where I leave a wash cloth on my face to let it sweat out. Then once I feel like I've soaked long enough, I get out and take an ice cold shower. Feels like you have new skin after doing this and I've been getting fewer pimples and my ache scarring has faded quite a bit.

Aside from that, just eat healthy. Stay away from junk and drink plenty of water.

wash your pillow and bed sheets every fortnight
shower every day
simple really

Clicking the postnumber is quoting.

>drinking 2-3l of milk a day
>eating sweets and shit trying to bulk
>dont use any skin products
>sweat like a god damn pig
>never had acne, bacne, pimples or anything
>have nice smooth skin everywhere
>have perfect teeth

>sister watches her diet
>doesnt drink milk
>rarely eats sweets
>doesnt sweat
>has acne for the past 4 years
>has shitty teeth despite washing autistically

Genes are a wonderful thing boys. I won the genetic lottery in so many ways i dont even know where to start.

if u had won the genetic lottery, you wouldn't be posting on Veeky Forums

Pretty much relies on the individual.

I tried everything under the sun, product wise and nothing really did the trick.
I went keto and my skin cleared up in a few weeks. On top of that I try to get at least 15 mins of good sunlight (when the sun is out) because that seems to help even more.

If I'd have listened to all the skin gurus I'd be spending hundreds of pounds a year on preposterous skincare regimens, not to mention the hassle of doing them every day, only to have shitty skin still.
Turns out just dropping carbs was all it took. Might not work for you though. When I eat carbs I get a runny nose, bloated, really farty... So I probably have some underlying intolerance for carbs anyway.

Daily I just use bulldog face wash and moisturiser and their scrub when my face gets a little gunky and that keeps everything tippy top.

it's genetics.

Never seen my parents/grandparents with pimples, and I have clear skin 99.9% of the time, so there's def a genetic component to it.

I eat loads of diary, meat and wash my sheets once every 3/4 months at best.

>1+ gallon of water a day
>Sunscreen every 2 hours
>Charcoal/green tea/rose masks 2-3x week
>Don't eat processed sugars (no bread, cake, etc)
>wash face and apply toner/rose water/sleeping mask before bed

I don't even have breakouts anymore, it's great. Sephora has an amazing selection of sleeping masks that come in these mini-pots. The rose one worked miracles for me, I'd recommend it.

>
+ gallon of water a day
>>Sunscreen every 2 hours
>>Charcoal/green tea/rose masks 2-3x week
>>Don't eat processed sugars (no bread, cake, etc)
>>wash face and apply toner/rose water/sleeping mask before bed

This ^^ 3 litres of water, face peel masks, don't eat sugar.

This

Genetics 1 x F

I went through high school with absolutely no acne, except on the very days there were school photos.

get some BHA, shit works wonders for my skin

i dropped milk completely and it worked for me, still consume sugars but mostly through fruit

Check the sticky on Veeky Forums. I pretty much just followed that and it worked for me.

If you're not opposed to using soaps and products: anything black charcoal. Use soaps on a daily basis or every other day. Face mask once a week. It looks ridiculous but if you have 40 minutes to yourself its worth it to look glowing.

Other than that: lots of water, and less dairy. Vitamine C helps as well.

If you have acne scarring, use bio-oil and vitamine E.

t. Trans guy who nearly died with the skin changes on testosterone.

This is just what worked for me after fighting my dermatologist. YMMV

Regular acne:
>Benzoyl peroxide, the cheap kind you can get at the dollar store, worked in with one of those electric exfoliating brushes
>Hot compress a few times a week
>No dairy

Tren acne:
>Sauna. Sauna. Sauna.
>30ml apple cider vinegar per day, 15ml shot morning and night
>Tea tree oil toner
>cold shower immediately after workout and sauna
>Regular acne steps

Just found out my jungle Asian gf has TERRIBLE skin underneath her makeup. She does anything I say so what should I tell her to do to clear her skin? Serious responses only please thanks

genetics play a big part in clear skin