Guy at the gym

I need your help guys

I keep seeing this guy at the gym and at first I thought he's weird cause he kept staring at me while I was working out, but he's actually very cute

I can tell that he's into me, but I keep being distant
What am I supposed to do to get his number? (I'm not into one nighters, i want a real relationship)

Probably me desu

Suck his dick.

I see the looks you give me love, I'll meet you at the squat rack in an hour

Please don't be at my gym all the women are old or fat

You guys are really funny ...

I need real advice though please

I've been going to the gym for almost 2 years and have guys hit on me a lot but it's usually the weird ones and this guy is really tall and cute

What gym?

Where do you live, beautiful

Funny

Germany guys, does it matter?
Help please :(

Canada. It isnt meant to be. You should ask to work in and make small talk. No different from anywhere else. I wish I had a gf

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

I actually might be moving to Canada next year, only time will tell... but thanks for the advice

What kinda small talk would you recommend? If I go and say something like "Hey ;)" he's probably gonna think I'm a slut and I don't want that

Personaly for me I would think a girl is a slut based on what she wears, but if you keep it friendly and say like "How much more?" Or "Can I work in?" He will most likely let you use his weight, and you can kick off from here.
Please move to Vancouver and workout at Lougheed Steve Nash centre, baby.

>Hehehe totally not a guy posting cause he's gonna do some epic meme at the end thread :)

guys i did it i've talked to him and he basically just told me that women are a meme what should i do now

>ask him to help you put the bar on the squat rack or something similar
>say thanks
>mention how you always see him etc etc
>make shitty small talk
>assuming he's not an autist, he will ask for your digits or at least start saying hi every time he sees you until he gets the fucking balls to do something
I don't know why I actually bothered to actually answer your question seriously. Good luck.

Keep teasing him, most likely he just wants a one night stand, keep teasing him and dont fuck him until 4 dates and eventually he will fall in love with you if you are lucky depending if he is a Chad or not

Find a better guy, like me
I bet he is just another virgin like us who will cherish and care about you OP. I wish I had the courage to ask a girl out.

Alright, actual advice.

There's plenty of ways to make an opening conversation:
-Hey I need help with can you show me one rep? My form isn't good.
-Can I borrow your weights after your set?

Or the classic.

-Hey, I've seen you around here for a while. My name is femanon, what's yours?

As for conversating, I'm sure you already know how to do that.

God speed femanon.

shit i was hoping it was netherlands

if you are a pretty girl, you can literally go up to him and ask to hang out.
You can awkward, spill your spaghetti, be cringe, stutter. It doesnt matter if you are pretty.

Just flex a cep and say "How's this for a start?"

>I need your help guys
>I keep seeing this guy at the gym and at first I thought he's weird cause he kept staring at me while I was working out, but he's actually very cute
>I can tell that he's into me, but I keep being distant
>What am I supposed to do to get his number? (I'm not into one nighters, i want a real relationship)

-- said no woman ever

Sure you could ask a guy out and make the first move! I mean it's desperate and sad, and I would never do it, but you're not me, are you sweetheart? Nooo you're not..

Ask him for a spot. Then start small, how long does he have been lifting, where does he work, etc.

If he seems to like to talk to you, do that 2 more times and ask him out.

Show him the dick

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

EVERY GUY ITT

>SHE'S TALKING ABOUT MEEEEEEEE

I know "she" isn't talking about me because I don't stare at people in the gym like a weirdo.

When you see him say hi, smile. Start a conversation, "Hey hows it going?"

Eventually you guys will start talking everyday and one of you will ask for the others number to go get lunch or something. He;s obviously into you so theres no way you'll fuck it up

>Walk up to him at the gym.
>Hey, are you working out?
Works every time.

Wo Anonnette?
Why don't you just smile at him, if he reciprocates just go from there, if he doesn't smile at you you don't want to meet him anyway because he might be severly autistic

>there's this qt tht works at the gym bar (yes)
>occasionally making eye contact but never talked
>i think she smiled at me but i don't see very well so i just blank-stare
>one time she smiled and stuck her tongue out at me
>just finished a deadlift so i had nothing but an exhausted angry looking face in return
>one day she sees me shopping and says hi
>i get my shopping basket tangled in some shit ans by the time i'm done she's already gone
>few days later she walked up to me (never talked before) and said "hey why don't you ever come have a shake? come visit me i need the tip haha jk"
>completely caught off guard
>"no, i'm good"
>she walks away, no more eye contact or anything since then
my only comfort is that at least i look good enough for her to think I'm just a douche chad. I'm not a jerk I'm just incredibly autistic around her.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

ask _ her_ out for a picnic, like a true chad