The Uglypill

Is anyone else uglypilled in addition to red pilled?

>aged 26
>no friends since 18
>no female attention ever
>no social life all through university
>didn't go to school prom, never been to pub, club, or party
>failed almost 30 graduate job interviews before finally succeeding (grad job interviews in the UK are solely tests of normieness)
>became the ugly loser loner beta that nobody talks to at my job within two days

This is despite lifting really heavy fucking weights (which I lost motivation for a while ago) so don't bring that shit up. I currently put almost no effort in to my job.

Not to make this a completely whiney topic, it can be whiney and informative. pol is in denial about living in a service based economy and has this naive 1950s "just do your job well and work hard and life is swell" mentality. Not to say I don't agree morally but it is not the case irl.

Seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising. Knowing they all have ten trillion tinder matches is demoralising. I wish I had the autism necessary to stop feeling sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7Rv1pF51Y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, if you are really ugly, you are going to have a hard time to find friends or even a gf, but I believe it is mostly your behaviour and such.

>If the world wants normies, you have to become the normy.

t. former 30yo kissless virgin who turned his live around.

Nigga how tf did you mess THAT up, as long as you literally don't sperg out if/when people talk 2 u, and initiate like a few convos with people urself, plus go to parties, ull 99% find a couple dudes who think ur chill, then all u gotta do is jump on whatever shit they're doing and bam, you meet friends through your other friends, boom, you got a social circle. make sure you got a phone with messenger (YES FACEBOOK IS MANDATORY), and mobile network plan. and there you go, you just got friends. legit, if you're not ultra autismo mode, you can easily have a couple "friends" or at least people you talk to and do stuff with, like go to parties and such

Just take care of how you look bro

>Doesn't realise he's out of his league
That took quite a turn

start doing all the things that you avoided before user. you can turn this around, but not without some initial discomfort

>didn't go to school prom, never been to pub, club, or party

So you're complaining about the result while never making an effort to change?
I'm not handsome either (though low bf% and fit body help but if I got out of shape I'd be hideous). We don't live life in the easy mode. Girls don't just come up to us all chatty, people don't try to become our friends right away.

I'm 26, I've had two long term relationships (2 and 3 years). I know about 25 people who are real friends (wouldn't be awkward just the two of us), 3 really close friends and countless buddies and acquaintances. Before I deleted facebook in 2012 I had 450 friends and I didn't accept just anybody.

People don't dislike ugly people. They just act neutrally towards them which means you gotta put in work. Be interesting, be good company, give them a reason to like you. Attractive people don't need to make an effort but that doesn't mean it's impossible for everyone else.

You're complaining thay you didn't get everything handed to you. That's like someone saying they don't bother working or getting an education because they weren't born to a rich family. You can't act a victim just because you didn't get to life on easy mode.

You have failed yourself. Evolution is taking you out of the picture. Go die in a ditch if you're so despondent

another user here
what if i am actually good looking, 6'4'' and i've been approached by many girls some were even 9/10's and 10/10's but i am just too lazy for a relationship?
i don't know how to fix this, i broke up with 2 of my gf's just because i was too lazy to go out with them.

I don't know if it's different in the states but literally only people 40 and older use facebook these days.

>I don't know if it's different in the states but literally only people 40 and older use facebook these days.
where the fuck do you live, literally every normie uses facebook

Finland. No one actively uses Facebook in Finland. Most people have an account, that's true, but the messenger is dead and I haven't seen anyone except old relatives post anything in half a decade.

For IM everyoke uses whatsapp and for social media it's instagram.

>I don't put any effort into anything I want to improve
>Wahhhh!
Jesus dude. You can't blame all that shit on not being pretty enough.
Chances are you're in denial about a shit personality and blaming the world isn't going to help that.
Find a hobby and take responsibility for your self.

It sounds like you're afraid of commitment.
Are you selfsecure enough think you good enough for a relationship?

I remember you posting before about your struggle with grad scheme applications. A few of us tried to help and whether or not that had anything to do with it it's nice to see you managed to get on one. Congratulations.

However, you were whinging a bit then about not being able to get on a scheme because of your looks and are throwing a strop now that you are on one. You also say that you don't put any effort in and it's only been two days. Which of your new workmates is gonna want to bother with a person who has turned up and already dosses off? At the start of a scheme people are keen to make friends so it is the perfect chance but if you are detaching yourself already you won't seem worth the effort of striking up a conversation with.

If you've managed to get on your grad scheme through some perseverance and effort but you can't stop there and now your chances of at least getting some mates are higher than normal.

The chad side kinda turned into Dos Equis ad.

This is mostly true, except for the social media part. That part is very helpful, but entirely optional.

You're right. Some of the most popular people I know are the most backwards about technology. The key thing is showing up. Whether you missed some meme links shared during the day is completely secondary. And when you have friends someone will ask you to come and make the effort to reach you. Saying social media is necessary just screams that you're the not-really-wanted tag along who has gone out of his way to be easy and convenient to invite. Not that that would be a bad idea if you desperately need new friends, but like you said it's completely optional. No one will say "he's a fun guy to hang out with, but he doesn't have facebook so I won't ask him to come".

>tfw not sure if chad
I'm 6'3" 215 and lean, lifting 7 years. I often catch girls staring at me but because I have never approached a female in my life, I don't know if it's because I'm an ugly gymcel or because they are mirin'. I don't have any visible deformities and my skin has fully cleaned up since falling for the GOMAD meme 5 years ago.

any advice?

post a pic of your face

Can't even imagine being unattractive, and then making yourself painfully self aware to how society works -- it's like you're a masochist

>posting stats when it's all about the face

let me look into my crystal ball and decide if you're chad

>posting your face on Veeky Forums

buddyboyos, I wanna know legit ways to realize that I'm actually being mired in a "i wanna be with that guy" way

literally nobody here gives a shit
post your pic on /soc/, see how they rate you out of 10
don't be a pussy

If no girl has cold approached you ever, you're not.

Jesus Christ this thread has been made 900 billion times every day since 2009

Of course people like attractive people. WOWWOWOWOW. Just do the best you can and stop caring so much. You are fucking up any chance you have at being "normal" or happy by analyzing you social interaction to insane degrees. Just chill out and don't worry about it. Talk to the next hot girl you see like you could give A FUCK about how hot she is. Who cares? There a literally millions and millions of hot girls. They aren't special. Treat them like they aren't special and they will fuck you.

Also lift always so many ugly dudes I know still get laid because of LIFTING

this

>Posting your face, social life information etc on jewbook and shit tons of other social media.
>To afraid to post pic on Veeky Forums

No, it was two days in quite a long while ago

Your behaviour is really anti-social. Being ugly doesn't cause this. You might be ugly but nothing you said really confirms it, it all just means you go out of your way to stay a loner.

not him but similiar situation. im tall, fit, and pretty attractive but the one thing keeping me from committing to relationships is that im not proud of my lifestyle by any means. i dont have that many friends, i sit on a computer half the day, lift, and thats about it. im afraid of committing because i dont want the girl to find out how fucking boring I am.

this is prolly the best advice ever given. I completely agree with you. I used to be an autist like OP but i did exactly what you said. I stopped over thinking everything.

and yes lifting always helps.

nah man i just don't give a shit
she asked me to go to her house about 2 weeks ago because her parents werent home
i was watching tv and i chose to watch tv over having sex

Forgot "What are you, a pussy ?"

THIS

Nowadays normies and bitches all use Snapchat, instagram and co.

>2017
>facebook

not anymore bro

impossible to tell though. women are clever at finding some pretense for why they just had to start a conversation with you. happens to me all the time. when I was more autistic I used to take their excuses at face value - partially because they usually weren't that attractive, partially because my self-esteem was so low I completely denied the possibility. since I got less autistic not only do I notice it more, I also think it happens more because I've become more "approachable".

any way, if user is good looking but autistic then it's 50/50 if he recognizes women hitting on him or not. also, if you go to alcohol-involving events women will flirt with you even if you're not conventionally attractive. and if you spend all your time at home then no woman will ever flirt with you, doesn't mean you're ugly.

Women won't touch your dick in public if you're attractive, women will also not approach you every day.

But every now and then you'll get a girl giving you a compliment out of the blue, or doing something for you while you barely know her, or getting your number from some guy you both know and texting you.

Then you know you're good-looking, because despite no social interaction you have women expressing their interest.

>tfw this only happened once to me but she was drunk and it was 5 years ago when i was actually quite ugly and now im quite attractive at first glance but this never happened again

>or getting your number from some guy you both know and texting you

not sure that's ever happened to me. damn.

I recognize this reference.

lmao
post pic already you faggot
we will tell you the truth

This is it. I noticed it as I started to turn 18 or so because before I got zero attention from girls but as I got more fit and less of a babyface girls just started talking to me in public places or messaging me online. I'm 24 now and in the best shape of my life and I watch girls check me out almost anywhere I go. It is a serious ego boost m8, I totally understand why people who are ugly are depressed I am still depressed man if I was ugly I would fucking not make it.

But still girls don't like run up and tackle me and suck my dick I still have to put in a little work.

im a different user, not the one you responded to.

>rationalizing being mediocre
>hurrdurr it's society's fault!

you're just a loser because you believe you're a loser

>dropped out of college
>went back to cc for a bit dropped out again
>was neet for a while, dropped all contacts
>had job full time for almost a year
>neet again
>this time people literally come to my house and take me out to do shit

Your problem is that you are a boring, low energy, uninteresting person. Why would people even want to be with you? What do you have to offer? It's not about being handsome, it's about having something to give.

I'm ugly as fuck, use glasses, have broken teeth, tourettes, but when I'm with people I'm always telling jokes, doing pranks, I love to have conversations about everything, from cooking or religion to politics and music. I also practice extreme sports so people always want to know about my activities (I do parachuting, kayaking, sky, alpinism, etc). I also like to travel around the world so people ask me about my trips and I always have a fun memory to share and make everybody in the room laugh. All this is my social value. What's your social value user? What makes you interesting? If you don't have anything, then develop something, noone wants to hang out with the boring autist, people want to feel they are friends with Johnny Knoxville or Zach Galifianakis. Do you get what I'm trying to say?

>replies after being ignored for 4 days
The fuck? Do girls like attention or not? Did you fuck her?

>this used to happen all the time for me
>suspect something like it may have happened the other day

jfc

i catch girls looking at me all the time in my gym but i never know if they are just casually looking around, they watch me because im a gymcel or because they are mirin

i let Veeky Forums decide.
guy mires are off the roof but it doesnt count as we all know

is it a good sign if i get direct compliments from women? how likely is it they're trying to fuck with me (in the way i don't like)
contrived situations happen around me all the time, there have been moments where i've thought 'our casual social transaction is over, why are you still hanging around'

you need to change your lifestyle completely.
you could try going cold turkey and completely getting rid of your computer for starters.

i wont tell you why they look at you, im going to tell you that you are stupid and you should consider suicide, this world doesnt more stupid people around

what if someone would recognize him here? He'd tell everyone and everyone would know that user anonymously asks if girls are mirin him on the internet

no worries you look good

guess ill just gym cel for the rest of my life then :c

Dope lats senpai

dude shut up you are getting mired are you a virgin or something?

Decent looking, not ugly but not very handsome either.

You are in the position where your behaviour can make the difference between being desirable by women or being an incel.

Did you make that faggy pose with your mouth or is that your natural resting face?

You have to judge their motive. If they are
>related to you
>trying to sell something
>at their job
then it's not sincere. Never EVER believe anything women in the above positions say.

>how likely is it they're trying to fuck with me (in the way i don't like)

Not likely, you sound paranoid.

>jawlet
>receded hairline
>ugly nose
>incel bug eyes
>shitty muscle insertions
>prolly 20% bf
>only thing slightly attractive is the thick neck

typical gymcel

im a girl. id check you out in real life because you have a nice body and face but i wouldn't approach because why would i ever approach a guy?

You look better than average, but not too close to perfect in this picture.

I'd say a solid 7 or even 7.5 out of 10.

Still can more than slay if you have game and/or style.

I ignore girls as well, it feels so good when they immediately respond

>im a girl

just be yourself.

hes a manlet

thank, that makes me feel good.

all of these poĆ­nts are true, unfortunately

what if i told you i look worse in reality, and this pic is flattering?
Im also a 5'11"

>Facebook is

Fuck you, I hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Any selfie is unrealistic anyway I'd say, and you're not a good judge of your own appearance.

I'd say I'm safe with my assessment of above average but not quite dreamy-model tier.

Still you don't look like a bitch AND you look rather good so feel free to be a bit more confident.

>28
>have a car
>have good job
>own my own place
>5'5"
>try online dating
>0/29 on replies

You want to do some coke and see how many people we could knock out before we got put down?

IT'S NOT A MUSCLE GOD DAMN WHORE

>Falling for online dating meme

All online dating has done is given people a false sense of importance and entitlement, go out in to the real world user.

I want to see if I could pull shit like this with my real pictures, I'm married though, what is the app to let me Tinder at another place?

THIS SO MUCH

>I'm a dominant alpha male

Yeah do all that or be attractive.

>-"Yeah I don't go out that much, I guess I'm a house cat. I'm a bit boring actually I guess I just read and listen to music"
>-"Haha yeah me too!"

Memes aside, do you like girls?
If you don't even view the sex as worth effort, I wouldn't know what to say right now.
Maybe you havn't meet a girl you're interested in, or maybe you have some things to figure out.

Please don't cheat on your wife as an ego boost user.

Getting validation from a girl halfway across the world would be cheating?

How prude is fit nowadays.

i love girls mate
i am just a lazy fuck, i have sex literally whenever i want with my gf i don't see it as a difficult thing anymore
>Maybe you havn't meet a girl you're interested in
could be true

that actually sounds like a lot of fun and i want to do coke anyway

thank you user, it doesnt sound like much but that seriously makes me feel better about myself.

It's not a muscle, idiot.
>dropped

Im ugly, from age. I guess it would bother me more, but I was a pretty boy once and remember how cocky I was. Now when I see other young guys reveling in vanity, I just sort of chuckle. They think it lasts. And they should, too. One of the strengths of youth is not worrying about the future so much. So they are entitled to feel good. There are too many young people who just have bad style or emotional problems that are apparent walking around miserable, convinced they are ugly when they arent. Some just have no sense of style.

And its true that people treat you better when you look good. But good looking people have problems too because they are less likely to learn good interpersonal skills because they get a pass so often. Then when they trip up, they naturally assume its someone elses fault.

Everyone has things they cant control, and if they dont, believe me, they will come. It doesnt make any sense to be demoralized about it; thats just adding to it.

Dont be mad at Chads. We need heroes to celebrate, its part of our cultural mythology and we need that too. Cheer for them, they will have it harder soon enough. They may not feel it as much, but its relative, and I assure you they will feel it.

Maybe it wouldn't be cheating, but you should find validation within yourself. You shouldn't need someone in then first place.
That need for validation is going to bring each girl closer
And close into your real life. I know this shit first hand.
Believe me.
Besides, would you want your girl to pull this type of shit?

That's a one in a million chance, besides he can edit out his eyes from the pic for plausible deniability.

>Im ugly, from age.

How old are you?

Just use Tinder. Fuck it.

Just end up instantly deleting my profile very soon afterwards after seeing someone I know or who I have common friends with.

I honestly wouldn't mind, it's not like it would matter and her feeling better is better for me.

Not that user but it doesn't help that much. I didn't get rid of my computer, but I stopped playing vidya for the most part. I still waste time on Veeky Forums and the internet. I'm kinda ranting here but unless you find new friends that want to go out and do things, you'll end up just sitting around wanting to do shit.

If I had your jaw I could pull supermodels. You should learn some about game and female psychology without going full pua/redpill and you can get any girl you want man.

I have like a 4/10 face but blond hair and blue eyes and have no trouble getting laid with good looking girls when I want to. I chalk it up to learning decent game.

If you're emotionally independent and self secure enough to pull this then I guess It's okay,
but don't expect her to not freak if she sees tinder on your phone.

My ex had a history of cheating and lying so talk like this freaks me out.

If this is real stop being a fucking faggot OP.

Here's some ugly 5 foot dude picking up chicks, stop making excuses.
youtube.com/watch?v=O7Rv1pF51Y8

Make it your fucking mission to become a social expert. Read books on it, watch videos, practice talking to people.

If this is truly holding back your life, then make transform it into your best strength. It's just practice.

Cheating is when you break your promise. Did you promise "I will only have sex with you and other women halfway across the world" ? If that's the deal you made with your wife then it's not cheating.

I even recognize that "social value" is crucial but I don't know how to raise it... I'm a relatively interesting person, Veeky Forums, earnest student with a 4.0 and blah blah blah but my social skills are just so fucking trash. Just thinking about talking to someone makes my face turn red, palms get sweaty, heart races, and I get unbelievably nervous for no real reason. fucking fuck, man... I hate being this way.

How is seeing if someone on another continent would swipe you right equivalent to having sex?

Please explain your thought process because I find it intriguing.

this is sammy davis jr

hes
>5"5
>jewish in 50s america
>black in 50s america
>still managed to land one of the hottest women of all time

JUST BEE URSELF

I feel you user. I'm objectively a very accomplished person with seemingly cool interests but I just don't respond that well in social situations. Literally just an example from today, I went to the Microsoft store to buy a laptop I already knew I wanted. The sales rep was like really excited, asking me about school etc etc and I just wanted her to fucking sell it to me so I could leave. Alcohol definitely helps.