SHOULD I GO VEGAN?

No

Yes. Cheapest food ever make gains just as easy. Dont have to cause suffering and death. And you get tons of vegan pussy because most vegan males are dyel as fuck.

I always loved meat, went vegan, easy as piss transition. Also feel healthier. The first 4 weeks of leaving meat/dairy, my farts were rancid as fuck from my body getting rid of the rotting shit in my colon. Nowadays my farts literally smell like nothing. Vegan girls are smoking hot and as soon as they learn you're vegan, they are all over your dick. Plus not dying of cancer is a pretty sweet deal, take it from a guy who lost his dad to cancer.

One downside, though, is you have to cook a lot more, which means more cleaning dishes.

What are cheap vegan staples?

It's probably a good idea if you want to lose fat, but don't want to eat less.

Yes you should.

Rice, beans, peanut butter, brown rice protein powder, potatoes, kale, tofu can be cheap sometimes, brussel sprouts, lentils (god tier protons) other stuff too just cant remember off tthe top of my head.

Yes, you should commit suicide.

Of course no

Yes. Lentils, peas, chickpeas and beans have god tier macros and along with pasta, rice, oats, peanuts and potatoes they are the cheapest foods per weight or kcal or g protein you can eat

Are you a homosexual? If so, then sure.

If not, then my next question would be: If you're considering going vegan, are you SURE you're not a homosexual?

Yes. There's no reason to cause suffering when you don't have to. And the vegan diet is healthier and doesn't affect gains, as long as you do a bit of research.

you know, I can't imagine one scenario where a straight, confident man would say this. You sound really insecure about your own sexuality if you randomly join a discussion about nutrition and you digress about someones sexual preferences. you're the guy who really wants to talk about a certain topic and find any way possible to drift the discussion to the topics you want to talk about.

>Implying vegans, who actively AVOID putting meat in their mouths, are gay
>By extension, implying that putting meat in your mouth somehow isn't gay
Some of that meat is literally either in the phallic shape (sausage) or has a phallic name (cock au vin), but nooooo, beans and rice are gay.

I've been vegetarian for over 15 years (maybe close to 20?). I'm planing to make the move to mostly-vegan soon, we'll see how it goes.

I think that if you pick your cheese and eggs and don't just buy from huge corporations, there's no great ethical argument and no health benefit either.

Even the smallest and cutest mom and pop farm who treats their cows and chickens well sends the male baby cows and chickens to slaughter, and the spent cows and hens are slaughtered as well
So the ethical argument for veganism is still there for the most part.
I have been vegan for 3 months so I don't get to point any fingers, I'm just replying.

Fucking any vegetable.

Yes

I guess you're right. I get a lot of my eggs from my aunt who has a bunch of hens, but in order to acquire them, the cocks were raised and slaughtered.

Still, this is mostly a failing of how we setup egg and milk production, and not inherent issues.

I stand corrected however.

Yes, do it. You'll feel much more healthier.

Yes, cheaper as someone else mentioned, feels better ethically, can feel better physically depending on the individual, just as many nutrients minus the cholesterol (inb4 cholesterol is necessary *our body makes cholesterol*).

Supplement b12 if you need to (milks and OJ's tend to have b12 already fortified in them and even energy drinks tend to. I also take a algae based EPA/DHA (Testa omega-3) and I also take a zinc tablet and d3 but I did that as a omnivore to but theyre not at all necessary.

that's about the only downside my end, fuck sometimes I'm just tired as shit and don't want to cook but even then I have easy go-tos. Feels good not worrying about cholesterol and cancer risks whilst also doing ethically nice things in regards to killing animals.

Cheaper is the one thing people don't mention enough, 1 bag of lentils (500grams) in the UK is 70p, same cheapness with beans etc.

Yes

To combat human extinction your government will outlaw animal products in the next couple decades. I say eat as much meat while you still can.

>feels better ethically
No not really. By the way every time you cram in "muh ethics" you give off the impression that you'll lie about the health effects so you can peddle your politics.

Veganism is the dietary equivalent of severe gender dysmorphia; omnivores with feels so fucked up they think they're herbivores.

At least it's easier to reverse than HRT and surgery. Just order a steak, savour the delicious murder, and realize what a moron you've been...

tbf meat doesn't really have much of an effect on cancer, 5 to 6% life time risk if you stuff yourself with processed garbage

you win in terms of ethics though

Sure vegetables are cheaper than meat, but vegans never tell you of all the added costs of veganism. You think all those giant anal insertion toys are cheap? Not to mention you have to go to specialty websites for dildos and butt plugs that big.