Where were you when Veeky Forums got BTFO?

The first and second are literally the same except no body hair, a tan and no gay ass tattoos.

Really makes you think.

>implying women know what they want
also
>lifting for grills
>not lifting because you enjoy the work and the progress
>not loving yourself enough to improve because you want to, instead of doing it just to get laid
>implying your crippling lack of self-esteem will go away once you achieve some arbitrary level of muscularity

never gonna make it

It's like the betas who claim plain janes are better looking then 9/10 stacies

Disgusting, so that's what 72% body fat looks like. Never let this happen to you /fit

>tfw 72% bodyfat
>looking to get to 9.8%
Wish me luck, Veeky Forums

>brad pitt reportedly eat seven big macs and drank four liters of cola per day to prepare for the role
is there a more dedicated actor out there?

/thread

Thank god a majority of fit is homosexual

>not loving yourself enough to improve because you want to, instead of doing it just to get laid
>instead of doing it just to get laid
>just to get laid
>laid

admiring the bodies of half naked men is not gay

first has more developed arms/shoulders

bitches just coping with the fact that they'll never get a man as aesthetic as Zane

I think one thing that's never really caught by rh we studies is that you aren't really seeing the bodies side by side. Images in isolation, even when lined up, won't convey it properly.

When someone who's actually fit and strong stands next to some bitchmade weakling irl, it's like looking at a lion next to a housecat.

It's sort of like seeing some shredded dude then seeing him irl and seeing hes actually some 5'8'' manlet, suddenly he goes from sick to stupid looking.

>not choosing Zane every time
Jesus, women have horrible taste in men

people dismiss this a mgtow meme but this is the shit, people are temporary and replaceable but the gains will stay, the self-esteem will keep you afloat on the black sea that humanity is

Bitches choose the left one because they know it's Brad Pitt. Status and money blinds them.

>they know it's Brad Pitt
No, they don't

Chicks never say what they mean, even in anonymous tests. Just look at the dadbod versions of these pics, chicks 'chose' the fatasses with tits, even though they wouldn't ever consider then attractive. It was all this vain attempt to seem 'fair.'

Wow its almost as if different people like different things!

there's no way that guy on the left is 72.5% bodyfat

Yea, they do.
Brad Pitt, Fight Club, most used pic.
Everybody knows

I dont really care about that, i exercise to deal with my emotional immaturity in a productive manner

Fight Club was a movie that pandered to male angsty teens, not women. So unless they watched the movie in 1999, no woman of today will know that that body belongs to Brad.

>tfw unironically 2% mode

t. betamale

this is a flawed survey because there are too many variables.
skin colour, tan, lighting, pose, angle of the body, different position of the shorts, some have tattoos of which some are just arms vs whole body, the pictures have different colouring of the photo, some are from movies some are from model photoshoots, some are from UFC promo, some are oldschool bodybuilder photoshoot, they will have different editing done to the photos.

Buddy.

You're absolutely motherfucking retarded if you don't think that one single pic in particular hasn't been posted and seen by damn near every chick who has an internet connection.

They don't have to know or even care that fight club even exists to shlick to that picture.

You'd have to be fucking retarded to not realize this by now.

It's not just about looking good naked. Broad shoulders and well developed traps makes you look really masculine in clothing.

this is true.

>being triggered this hard

sad

In my experience women choose guys like this in real life too. I know because I'm one of them, among the smallest of my gym friends.

The fact that you think one of the most popular movies of modern culture isn't watched by women gives a very good look into your mentality. Women are all prissy bitches with a distaste for violence and can't understand the nuances of dark comedy yeah? I've never met one girl who hasn't seen this movie at least more than twice. Do you have any idea how many women are self-proclaimed movie buffs since they got a Netflix/HBO subscription and spend half of their nights binge watching and staying up on the latest? You don't think one of the biggest cult hits fell into that category? You don't think having Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, H Bonom Carter and fucking Jared Leto caught the attention of 80% of females in the West? Jesus Christ I almost wish I could be this sheltered, it must be nice living in a small Protestant town in Northern Maine.

>shlick