What's the best kept secret in the fitness industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27511985
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know

I know it

I think I know, not sure

Maybe

I once knew it, but I forgot

it's a best kept secret so how the hell are we supposed to know?

Cottage cheese/Quark.

Shit is god damn delicious. Very few calories. High protein. Cheap as dirt. Super fucking filling. Fantastic cutting snack/meal at 0-1% free. Fantastic bulk snack/meal at 4+% fat

Dont do 6 or 7 reps
2^3 scoops

lift heavy
eat big
sleep good
the trifecta so success in fitness. No one in the industry wants the general populace to understand it because then all of their bullshit programs, supplements, and exercises are worthless

You literally only need one scoop of protein powder
Your body cant even absorb the rest unless its coming from solid food

you'll never make arm gains unless the workout is 8 hrs long

Ss+gomad is legit

Steroids

Steroids. The fitness industry literally thrives on people not knowing or not wanting to accept that 90% of fitness models, bodybuilders, athletes, social media personalities etc. use steroids to

If I do know, why should you?

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

Honestly, CICO. Food and fitness companies are in cahoots, working 24/7, complete with "grassroots" SJWs, trying to convince you that either 1. CICO doesn't work, keep buying our supplements and machines, or 2. CICO doesn't work, so just stop trying and keep buying our sugary shit.

I noticed my gains skyrocketed after I sold my soul to Satan. I figure some other guys are in the know too.

holy shit they got him

I hope it's peanut butter

natty gains literally don't exist

This is true. Steroids and PEDs are ridiculously common and almost mandatory in acting/modeling.

[This post has been removed by the Fitness Mafia]

>tfw normies booing Gatlin
>they don't realise that literally the only thing he did wrong was get caught
>they genuinely believe olympic athletes are completely fucking natty

Hilarious attitude I personally know dozens of people in fantastic shape who wouldn't even consider using steroids. I mean everyone uses protein powders and various preworkout bullshit but that's it. Anabolic steroids are not necessary for even crazy high levels of fitness. They are for the mentally weak.

Being fit is more than about lifting the heaviest weights.

Anyone who makes money on how their body performs or looks is on gear.
Nearly everyone who is into sport like activity and is an adult is or has been on something to build muscle or cut fat.
You never have to ever step foot in a gym or ever touch a weight to lose weight get strong and look better and become healthier.
More muscle mass past a certain point = shorter life.
Lifting heavily for long periods of your life will lead to injuries.

All it takes to get fit is

Eat less food
Eat better kinds of food
Do daily activity
Rest at night
Get sunshine
Basic bodyweight and some stretching
Occasionally do something that gets your heart pumping and muscles sore.
Learn to deal with stress
Keep hydrated but drink clean pure water from a trusted source.
Don't be overly fat
Don't be overly skinny
Don't get too swole

Funny topic.

I remember hearing that they were gonna dump weightlifting from the OLYMPICS because they were having trouble with most athletes using PEDs. Especially the Bulgarian and Russian lifters.

>Olympics
>Natty

I don't understand.

I don't even get why the media makes this a huge fucking deal. Its almost as bad as the Barry Bonds fiasco with the Giants.

you're literally too new to even think about posting

Doing 7 reps invalidates the whole set.

all you have to do is be consistent

I always get triggers by the joke graph because it's drawn wrong. It should curve down to hit 0 ON 7, not fucking drop off at 6 and 8 immediately.

>durr newfag dur
yeah ok m8 i know its bait and I also know that a fuckton of people on this board believe that same idea into their core

but have fun taking pride in how long you've used Veeky Forums I'm sure its really gotten you ahead in life

Dont forget to stay hidratated

new to lifting not new to Veeky Forums you mentally handicapped natty warrior
I know you WILL realize what steroids really are, but for now please stop spreading your false idea about them

'Powerbuilding' routines, advertised as combining strength and hypertrophy, are actually better for hypertrophy than 'bodybuilding' routines which only use 8-15 reps

It's possible to look good without steroids, which is what you should strive for, but basically all of your current idols use them. Not always just for muscle mass, either.

Rack pulls above the knee

common sense
>be at optimal weight
>dont smoke
>be active daily
makes you fitter than 99% of population

Diet > Sleep > Consistency >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hours in the gym

Then why did i balloon up after like 1 month of working out?

Biggest secret is that there is no secrets.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27511985

How effective roids actually are.

Most people either do too low volume or too low frequency.
Just pick a few exercises that you want to progress on and then do a few supersets to failure.
My upper day was usually something like this

Weighted Chins 3x5
OHP 3x5
Low incline DB press 3x8
DB Rows 3x8
Supersets:
Weighted dips 3x10 - Facepulls 3x20
Lateral raises 3x10 - Hammer curls 3x10
Wrist extensor work until my forearms burn 3xF