Are you the fittest person at your job?

Most of my co-workers are fat, but really nice always buying pizza and cookies for the office. My boss is a high stress skeleton tho.

Should make you think.
Who am I kidding manlet meathead lmao

One if my coworkers was a division I decathlete for five years.

My office is two floors above a gold's gym, some of my co-workers use it too, but none of them are anywhere near as fit as me. They've made a game out of trying to get me to eat donuts or any other treat shit they bring in. The desk behind me is empty and they're always stacking junk food there to see if i'll break, but i haven't budged in 3 years. They don't know my power level.

yeah but im the only one who is single

In this regard it is quite nice to do manual labor, i can throw down a donut or or a bun once in a while and it doesn't really matter

I'm a NEET, but I'm the strongest man in town. I have lots of time to train my mind in addition to my body, so I am close to demigod status.

No, but I have been losing weight and getting fit every time they see me I'm getting treated differently.................

I'm the strongest man in your town

>fittest
No
>strongest
Yes

I don't run, but I could hulk smash everyone I work with, assuming they don't run away.

>They've made a game out of trying to get me to eat donuts or any other treat shit

My friends do this with pizza/beer/etc but they have no idea the pleasure you get when you look in the mirror and see 8 abdominal muscles and sleek protruding obliques and lats like fucking phelps. It's definitely better than pizza.

I try to tell them but they are lazy fags.

Fuck you.

You sound like a weak man in your town.

Yes. I work with old ladies and like 2 chicks that are my age. I am the pinnacle of health to them. I was offered cupcakes and they were taken aback when I told them I don't eat sugary foods

Weak man detected

You'll gas out in about 30 seconds bro. Do some HIIT or something.

There's probably a handful of people (which includes me) who do regular exercise. The rest of the company is composed of lard arses who can make instruments out of their chairs.

>Work and gym are 0 ft away geographically

user, you are blessed by whatever divine entities govern this world.

My supervisor is the fittest. He has a hot black wife that bent over in front of me at the christmas party, she didn't know I was there inches away from her ass.

Nope, my boss benches just shy of 400 lbs

if you haven't eaten any junk food in three years then you have an eating disorder lmao

It's kinda hard considering a lot of medical doctors are juicing.

Im extremely dyel and have always been skinny but about a year ago I started working out and I've got some decent noob gains. Despite this I'm probably one of the fittest people at my job.
>Work IT at bank
>young
>coworkers mostly middle aged fat ass men or hambeasts
>breakroom fridge always stocked with soda
>donut Friday every Friday

Pic related is me on my first day.

>Not bulking all year long
How do you want to build muscle if you dont eat?

>strongest
yes

>fittest
maybe

A few people from my work goto goodlifes thats not far. A bunch of them are amazed at how much I lift. which isn't much.

they are shocked to see me bench press 100lb dumb bells.

it really humbled me

Holy shit dude you can bench press 100lb dumb bells? Thats pretty amazing.

Pretty much everyone I work with is either a skelly or skinnyfat. I'm not even at 1/2/3/4 and they get jealous of my physique.

yah I dunno maybe based on my size? or just average gym goer they might be like whoa

(You)
(You)

eating healthy and consciously avoiding food that is bad for you regardless of frequency is an eating disorder lmao

100 lb dumbbell press is impressive regardless

bench press? no way man its only 200lbs.

I'm trying to get to 5x8. I'm at 5x6-7 .

Dumbell press is significantly harder than barbell. That's what is impressive. 200lb bench is decent, but dumbbells is a different story.

I was until they hired this guy that's like 3x my size

I'm super dyel though and have only been working out for 1 year

What if I told you neither a 200 pound bench or 100 pound dumbbell press is impressive?

My workplace is all women. Out of everyone I am the only one who lifts weights and does serious cardio and gymnastics. One girl does yoga, another sometimes rides a bike to work [she lives close by], but mostly everyone is fairly sedentary [though to be fair, we work 12 hour shifts on our feet all day]. I'm also about a foot shorter than the tallest woman there.
They are constantly joking about me being a bodybuilder [I'm actually a gymnast], and about how buff/strong I am. I also sometimes do sprints on my lunch break before eating to fit them into my schedule. They also comment on how delicious my food smells every day [easy meal preps], but mostly eat garbage themselves.
Not all are fat, the yoga girl is super tall and I once saw her eat an entire pizza by herself, and she keeps up that rate daily, she is slightly overweight but not obese. There are a lot of skinnyfats, and some fats.

Yes, but that's not saying much. I work with six women and three of them recently had kids.

I was second but the fittest guy quit and opened his own small gym so yes, now I am

>tfw unemployed

y-yes i am

> having kids
> ruining your vagina and body forever
terrible idea, don't know why anyone does it on purpose

Yeah I am.
The girls mire me a lot which is nice but the gay guys won't stop hitting on me, pretty annoying.

oh, that's so sad for you, getting hit on by men all the time must be the absolute woooorrssst. So sorry. No one else has to be hit on by disgusting sweaty men with no social skills every day of their lives while they're just trying to do their goddamn job.

stop harassing me u fag

Then you'd just be a conceited asshole

100lb dumbbell press isn't that impressive by my standards. its not bad tho.

but compared to your average gym goer is seems like quiet a bit.

>she didn't know I was there

Women always know

Wait you're a girl on Veeky Forums?

do so much more work in the gym that eating junk food negates the fattening, so you can eat all of it and still look better than them.

Depends how you define ''fit''.
I'm probably the strongest at my job, in terms of lifts. But I'm out of shape in terms of cardio/endurance and I know some marathon runners in the office.

Correct. If you don't let yourself eat junk every now and then to enjoy life's pleasure why even live?

You can have a fucking donut once a month dude. You can go out to eat and have fun with friends, experience social events, drink, actually enjoy shit outside of lifting and eating chicken+broccoli every day. The only problem is when you do it weekly, or even worse, daily.

Perhaps lifting our shirts up and flexing our abs should be the automatic response when people try to foist junk food on us. I know they'll think it's douche-y, but I think it's worse of them to insist I eat a donut because they want to feel like they 'broke' me. I don't judge them for eating it; they shouldn't judge me for not wanting it.

jesus

this

>be at work
>staying late working on netflix show
>pizza is here
>eat like 4 slices
>co-workers seem jelly cause I can eat it and now gain weight

just enjoy life's little gifts. have fun. don't be a fucking loser

nurse?

My entire shop is fit and goes to the gym together. (Part of the shop culture instilled by the boss) one guy runs a 6 min mile with decent weight and the other is 6'2" bear mode that does 5/4/3/2 for funnies to maintain.

my boss just ran a 100mile ultrathon... not bad.

I work in a forklift factory next to a 6'3 250lb+ jacked black dude.. He's kind of builtfat but his forearms are the size of my head and defined
He's losing a lot of weight and normies are commenting that he looks like something is wrong
With the minimal information can you know if he's on any roids or once was and is probably off now?
And also there are plenty of guys that are 6'6+ and builtfat that could probably lift a forklift
I'm 6'1 185 and my station is very physically demanding so I should be strong like bull sooner or later

>be skinnyfat, 26 yo lazy nerd
>half assed exercises at home
>gym opens at the multi I work as an intern
>barely any people inside except for rush our between 5-7pm
>start to lift there 2-3 months ago three times a week doing 5x5 Seans stripped
>get numerous compliments (on my biceps mostly which I'm not even really working out except for some underhand pullups), even though I'm still dyel and skinny with a twink physique
>probably get hired for at least a year in the middle of September

Can't say I'm the fittest but at least I don't feel like the least fittest amongst my men co-workers, also started whooping some ass now playing tabletennis with them so feels good man

I'm the second fittest. One of my coworkers is way fitter than me, and regularly does ironmans and marathons, but he is only slightly above DYEL tier in terms of lifts. At my job all the employees except the two of us are fat lazy fucks.

The guy I'm working with is fitter than me and used to bench 3pl8, now tells me I should roid all the time.

Im strongest, but not fittest.

T. actual coach

have two uber fit collegues

one that competes in crossfit and one that is actual muay thai coach who flies to thailand and shit

lol no

can you please post your body. I honestly want to see what kind of an mental retard has a "strict diet" in which he refuses to eat.

my guess is you look like shit.

All these fucking DYELs on my board, holy shit.

In terms of general fitness, health and physique, quite possibly. Otherwise I think I'd be hard pressed against a few others at my work who do things like cycling to and from work (several miles) or cardio running. I've gotten a few other to start going to the gym as well too, and they've been sticking to it for nearly 3 months now. And so I may be undermining my fitness position with regards to OP's question.

#
#
#
#
#

>Implying doughnuts even taste good.

Seriously, falling to the free Friday work junk food meme is the easiest way to lose gains. You start with one piece of shit a month, and before you even realise it, your gorging on it with your fat coworkers and they'll have attained they bucket crab goals of pulling you back in.

No reason you can't have a nice dessert sometimes, but fuck work herd mentality. Be your own person.

I'm in grad school, and there are only two guys stronger than me in my program. I'll take 3rd place when 4th and below are pretty fucking distant.

Nopes. Corporate gym is so full they had to expand the thing and add 5 more showers to to each locker room. We do charity marathons every month and most these assholes get in at 5am just to work out. President does competitive cycling but he's a fine upstanding gentleman who I would never trash talk about while using company property to slack off

>implying I have a job and have ever been to the gym

second, one of the engineers is a rugby player, shredded as fuck, goes for runs during lunchtime

everyone else is a fatass

Fucking kek what do you eat all day man? I can understand having a healthy diet and be disciplined but what the hell dude, how does your girlfriend support this?

Compared to the rest of the CNC monkeys, I look a Greek god. Only floor guy who's close to me is a beaner who played pro soccer in Mexico until he shattered his leg.
All of the engineering staff do Ironman/25ks etc, so they're all in good shape but they're hungry skeletons.

I'm one of fittest people in my life except for my job. I work in a gym. None of my friends value exercise as a means of taking care of themselves, and quite a few of my classmates don't either even though were going into the health profession.

Easily the fittest. I am the strongest guy here and I also do a lot of distance cycling. I live in the Midwest and everyone else here is fat and out of shape.

Superior sino-mediteranean diet, with added Southeast asian recipes.

What is missing for a lot of Americans is proper food culture. My gf is Chinese, I have French and Caribbean ancestors, we both know about and how to make good traditional foods. We both agreed early in the relationship that proper diet was important (in terms of time and money spent on it).
There's nothing wrong with a glass of wine at dinner (omg, muh alcohol steals your gains! Not as much as your deep fried sugar coated doughnuts, asstard!)

Trust me user, if you learn how to make good recipes, before you know it you'll find trash food disgusting with no subtleties.

Check out traditional recipes from those countries/areas

Coastal China
South of France
South East Asia
Mediterranean (Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey)
Portugal.
Japan
Korea
But look for proper traditions, not the Americanised fast food crap you are probably used to.
Also, watch your macros.

yes, there are girls here, sometimes one of them makes generals for us. I miss those generals, they're nice if you just hide all the harassment posts

Yes, and let me tell you, it's the worst. Luckily we're not in a field where we have to lift patients all day because I would not trust my coworkers.

I read that nurses are one of the least healthy types of medical professionals and that sounds right.

I work as a drill officer at our pokice academy so no but I lift the heaviest out of all the natties.. not even that impressive desu

>strongest
By far.
>most fit
Most likely.

The only other people that can compare is an ex-gymnast turned father/chainsmoker & another dude who's about 19 & rock climbs. I think I'm the only one 'round these parts who can routinely run a 5k & deadlift 300+ (not crazy great, but to them, it's god-tier).

Kek. I don't 'refuse to eat' i just don't eat shit food. Also friday night is my weekly cheat meal where i go out and get dinner with friends and treat myself.

>Being disciplined = eating disorder

Get off my fucking board fatty

Yeah we moved in two years ago, when we had the meeting to discuss our options for new office space, the first option was "two floors above a gold's gym." I pounded my fist on the table, stood up and said "That one, nice meeting!" and walked out. Boss wasn't amused, but everyone else thought it was hilarious.

Tu parles français au moins pour éprouver autant de fierté envers tes ancêtres ?

>11b infantryman
>half of my coworkers have their combat infantryman badge, have seen war and killed people
>a few deployed with ranger batt
>2 or 3 with special forces tab
>mainly all lift heavy as fuck
>0 fatfucks, and if there are any they get chaptered out

God I love the Army

Oui, je parle français, mais étant un homme du monde je ne ressens aucune fierté nationale... Les gens qui sont nés quelque part sont pareils aux autres nés ailleurs.

Também falo português; y un poco de español.

In the Branch office I work at, I'm the fittest, but there's only two of us.

Are you me?

Yup, traditional foods are GOAT.
Oceanian cuisine (minutes Australia/NZ) are good too. Anywhere that has rich historic cultures really.

You know user, some people just don't like junk food. Or don't like to indulge in it other than occasionally.

You look like Light yagami

Semi-related: how do I get a job without experience? Graduated from petroleum engineering last year but I don't know anyone in the field.

Should have interned while in school. Pro-tip: Do something after graduation, anything. Get a buffer job, go on a month long hiking trip, potential employeers are more impressed when you've remained active and continued to grow as a young adult since graduation. As for actually getting hired if you know no one do it the old fashioned way and apply for every job opening there is. Better than not trying and at least you didn't major in liberal arts.