What mode IS this?

What mode IS this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijlrr0CMCVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The MONSTER mode

Small pecker

Is there a man more autistic on the internet? He is truly a fucking mess that is beyond words.

I was at a water park yesterday and 95% of the guys 25 and up looked exactly like blaha. What did they mean by this

Roidingforthisthememe mode

Wow, is this guy even human? Looks more like a MONSTER to me

Pinnacle of humanity mode. We should all be bowing at the feet of this god.

looks like the type of body a mercenary has

wow, he looks like the type of guy who gives dick to his girlfriend at least twice a day.

Out of touch dad mode

Bigger than you think

Also nice dubs

More importantly how do I achieve this body mode?

Destroy your natural test production, jasmine rice and coke zero

i'm actually pretty happy that this guy exists. because no matter how DYEL I look after years of lifting, I will never be as bad as him.

tfw you see the montage videos of him "blaha exposed" etc. then look up his lifts and realize hes stringer than you. feels bad.

He's the Anthony Burch of the weightlifting world.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijlrr0CMCVg

Wow....what a hero

future boogie mode

basement ogre mode

>Is there a man more autistic on the internet?
people who repost the same threads and jokes on Veeky Forums forever
BRRRAPPPPPPFFF
also take this as your daily reminder to drink more water and there is no need to lift heavy after 1/2/3/4 because it will destroy your joints

>Okay you wanna get strong and aesthetic? Glad ya stopped by. Look no further. You're gonna need a couple of things. First off, you're gonna need a good diet. Second, you're gonna need plenty of rest. And lastly, you're gonna need some ice cream!

*record scratches*

>No, no, no, not the kind you eat! Ice Cream Fitness 5x5! It's the perfect beginner program and has just the right amount of volume for a beginner! Plus the guy who made it is super ripped! He's full of loads of information that would classify him as an expert on powerlifting AND bodybuilding (BOTH!)