Autumn Bod time

Ok Veeky Forums, it's too late for a summer fling.

What are you doing to get a GF in time to go in corn mazes, apple picking, and to a pumpkin patch with?

Post progress pics, self-improvement advice, or anything you are doing to no longer be >tfwnogf in time for autumn.

Autumn is bulking season. Time for peanut butter, and whole milk. If you give a shit about stength, time to get those numbers up. I'm actually gonna try to get a gf by updating dating profiles and shit.

Starting grad school in a month. This is the year I get a gf. I can feel it.

Daily reminder that all of us, literally every single one of us, are going to make it.

What is your degree going to be in?

You have to dedicate yourself to the things that are important to you while simultaneously finding social activities outside your circle to meet people.

Go to stupid sports tournaments, always say yes to coworkers' invites, become a regular at a coffeeshop/diner.

I'm going to marry my high school sweetheart but I understand some of your pain

Materials Science and Engineering.

Quads dictate success in this endeavor.

I have a qt gf for the first time and I hate her, I want to be alone again

Then break up with her. I know this feel.

>gf broke up with me a few weeks ago
>was going to leave her but just taking too long because complacent and lazy
>have already increased my workout and daily life effectiveness by like a million percent because I have no one to worry about but myself now
>she has to see the pics of me killing it on her social medias
>she has stopped going to the gym entirely already (that is basically what made us break up was her not giving af about fitness anymore and me bitching about it) and she will be fat in a few months
>my gains are off the fucking charts and my MONEY BOY jesus

single for life m8 you think you want a girlfriend but you really don't. it's exhausting they are like children you have to take care of.

I'm sorry OP, but don't you mean going to a corn maize? I'm sure it would be an a-maizing good time!

It happens user. I dated the first girl that gave me attention in college.
Break up with her and move on.

>Favorite time of year to be in a relationship
>Single for autumn for past 7 years
Fuck me up famalam

this is the eternal feel

just lift and make money and fuck around. all a gf will do is tie you down and eventually she will want kids and a ring and your fucking SOUL

literally no benefit to a gf. trust me I have had too many

Yeah this is the plan basically, but I want want to find a new girl or another girl I can have sex with on a consistent bases and then jump ship

it really fucking pisses me off when retards like you give "life advice". I have an entirely different view on things and so does every other normal person, that plans on doing something with their lives.

>was miserable robot
>no social life
>no ambition no drive
>college dropout
>skeleton
>playing video games 16hrs a day
>didnt want to fix my life
>parents make me work and pay for my college or they'll kick me out
>fine
>get into college
>end up lifting for some stupid reason
>still no ambition and will power
>meet girl in college by pure accident
>love at first sight
>5'8, 125lbs, fit, absolutely adorable 10/10 in my eyes
>we hit it off immediately
>perfect match
>hide the fact that i lift
>she tolerates my autism and actually likes me
>everything i do from this point on is for her
>gave me a reason to lift, study in college, take care of myself, do something useful with my time
>just know we'll end up together
>happy the whole time
>even happier when im around her
>i eventually ask her out
>she says yes
>we start dating
>its fucking heaven
>she even told me she loves me first

She's the reason i wanted to be a better person and now im a fit, happy, confident, productive person with a normal life. We've been together for 2 years now and its as wonderful as when we started. So spare people your fucking bullshit about how people dont need women in their lives and grow the fuck up.

>everyone should feel the way you do

No. One user was saying every girl just makes your life worse.
That user was saying that you have to give it a chance to find out.
You'll never know if you completely avoid dating girls

The thing is you should grow tf up since you needed the presence of another person in your life to push you to do all those things. A man just does those things without a "force" from the outside .

>A man just does those things without a "force" from the outside

couldn't do those things under his own power, either. Are there any true men in this thread?

>quad 8s on 8/8

You have truly been blessed by the lords of digits

>get a gf

I gave up a long time ago, I've already embraced I will die alone so I just work out for myself and to keep my mind busy.

>A man just does those things without a "force" from the outside

My bad, when that force is used pussy , cummed and fucked anywhere and everywhere and where probably will cheat you and make you reevaluate your life because all you did was for her makes you pathetic and a cuck. Cuck.

Also check em cuck

thats called dependency and its very unhealthy. if she breaks up with you your literally fucked

get a load of this wizard
also nice trips

>tfw no gf
>get gf
>want to be single again
>be single again
>tfw no gf

I know this feel.

Sounds like she wasn't the right gf

post nudies

ironically you're the one who needs to "grow the fuck up" if you're unable to find happiness with yourself and need another human for that. Just wait for babbys first break up, only then will you realize how cringe you sound to anybody older than 18

had a gf. Broke up with me at the start of the summer. Only wants me when I'm hanging with friends back up at college and when I'm doing cool shit. I think I should move on, but she keeps giving me mixed signals about getting back together soon.

>THAT
>IS
>MY
>FUCKING
>DAWG

what institution? has your group put out any dank publications recently?

>been lifting hard this summer, noticeable improvements
>upper body lookin joosi, big ass lats
>wanna meet a gf this semester
>end up flirting hard with a big football player regularly
FUCK

No fags allowed in this thread

Not completely gay

aw, that's sweet

Fug I want a gf so bad just for the fall and Christmas time comfiness. I'm on bumble but not putting shirtless pics on it so that I don't match with sluts but now I'm questioning it with only matching with 5s.

Autumn is the best, I agree.
No gf so my plan is to ride my motorcycle on lots of forest roads when the leaves are changing colors.

Not a terrible starting body. After lifting for a bit, you may not look half bad.

lets see you then leatherhead

>tfw no gf but went on a date recently
>hit it off, but haven't been able to see her for 2 weeks due to exams and now vacations
>minimal contact
I'm hoping things don't get fucked up. I actually like this girl and I want someone to get cozy with during sweater weather. It's been a long time since I've had that. I felt like this one had a real chance.

>tfw too much good food this summer so i have to cut this fall

Don't do it my dude. Same thing happened to me, you don't miss her, you miss the memories. It won't be the same

>tfw injured this summer and haven't made any gains

quad 8's on 8/8 will grant you strength.

and you'll need it. i almost fucking died during my first year of grad school.

tfw never had sex
all my friends did and are now addicted to pussy
their pussy addiction drives them to go out and puff up and put a shit ton of effort every weekened into finding grills

its a blessing never to have had sex. you dont feel the need to do these fruitless hobbies that normies embrace

>not having a GF to go bow hunting with and subsequently make delicious venison jerky
Bro...

Nice cope