CAPTAIN MOONPANTS HERE AGAIN BIZ, YOU PAJEETS GETTING ON THIS? EVEN AT 1$ IT WILL ONLY BE A 9M MCAP VALUATION

CAPTAIN MOONPANTS HERE AGAIN BIZ, YOU PAJEETS GETTING ON THIS? EVEN AT 1$ IT WILL ONLY BE A 9M MCAP VALUATION.

THAT'S NOT EVEN TOP 200 FOR A SERVO ESCROW PLATFORM.

BIZ IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN THIS TIME THEN YOU PAJEETS WILL REMAIN PAJEETS FOR LIFE

EZ fucking money, thanks bruv

HOLY SHIT IT JUST KEEPS GROWING.

GET IN NOW FOR AUTOMATIC GAINS.

i agree. riding until hits nearly 20mil market cap

Holy shit marketcap is only 6 million? WTF? This thing will easily hit 30 mill once they announce their new exchange on friday!

You guys are idiots. You're gonna get burned hard.

Shit, only at 5m marketcap atm and doing 1.3m in 24hr volume. This will x5 at least, in no time.

Where can you buy it

Salty noConfer probably. We got in on ICO m8

I'm in this discord they are trying to shill, so bad,

ICO was undervalued. This is a reverse correction to where the price should have been all along.

repeat after me: WE ARE THE CONFIDOMARINES AND THE MARKETCAP IS STILL LOW

Exchange annoucement coming this week. Rumours about Binance in talks with the team!

pajeets remain poor, we confido marine going to mars shit on mars land majeets .

WE ARE THE CONFIDO MARINES AND WE WILL NEVER SELL

Number 2 in volume on EtherDelta.....CHECK!

New exchange announcement on Friday....CHECK!

5 million market cap......CHECK!

Only a moron would not see this will easily 2-3x in 24-36 hours.

Comfy as fuck riding this now. OP is a good pajeet for releasing this to biz.

lol whoever thinks confido not going 6x is a complete momo idiot

cfd will be added to multiple exchanges by end of year. It's still under $1? sign me the fuck up

are you kidding im in until $3 at least

Actually bought 100K

Got in at 3.5m markcap. Holding until 100m marketcap then selling 1/4.

I really hope it hits $3 for all of you. I sold at .0024 Eth. There's no real support until .002 right now. I doubled my money and made back half of my losses from October.

got in at 0 selling 0.01 cfd at 1 trillion marketcap

missed the ICO, hm?

I'm most likely going to pink wojak but all the numbers seem to be in favor

9 mil circulating supply.

.58 cents meaning 5 million dollar market cap.

lets see what is 5 mil market cap. pic related.

im selling everything i have lost on this past month which is about 4 eth and going 70% in on this. I will keep buying as it goes down.

Lol guys dont buy its up like 15x now and doesnt have a working product and chainlink isnt guaranted to work with them and also their team is a joke. Their telegram group is getting everyone to shill on here dont fall for it

Gratz mate! Confido restored my hope.

You'll be fine user. Think about it this way - it is not on any exchange yet.
Also all those Veeky Forumsniggers shilling means they want it to rise in value. That means we all hold CFD too.
Us not selling now is the same as you buying.

Ahhhh the saltiness. Chainlink is a platform you faggot, everyone can decide to use if they want or not. Also there are alternatives to chainlink, they are just not shilled on Veeky Forums

Their team can be as much of a joke as they want. The product will be really easy to make so long as chain link actually works.

Name one other decentralized oracle service running on a blockchain. I'll fucking wait here while you google and come back with 3 centralized services and act like you've proven me wrong.

I wish more ICO were like this....this was was how it was during the etherum early days. ALL LOW CAP

Confido is single handedly bringing back the golden age of ICOs. BUY BUY BUY!

WE'RE BACK BABY