DRINK MORE WATER

Daily reminder to drink more water buddeh

Thanks pal. Having a glass now.

Thanks m8 i just had my third 2 liter water of the day

Thanks angel

Will do buddeh. Then I'm drinking screwdrivers

How much should i drink in a day? Is 2-3 liters enough?

I drink like a cup a day. Is this the reason why I'm DYEL?

who is the #waterman?

About to have my first glass of the day right now

I drink only cat blood

Is it alright to drink large amounts of water all at once? Sometimes I'm outside all day and barely get even a sip of water, and then when I come home I drink shitloads along with a meal.

What a qt, shame about the mangled ear.

>not /sip/pin it
gtfo waterjew

didn't i see this thread about 3 days ago buddeh?

horrible, flushes out all electrolytes and vitamins, also puts your kideys into overtime, which makes you lose even more water.

When athletes want to cut a lot of water weigt, they binge drink a lot like u described, to flush out more water. Not healthy buddeh. Get a bottle.

Thanks

absolute

Bisping
ly

i wanna cut out some water weight, should I chug that shii nigga?

it just keeps coming back buddeh

I can't. I already drink a relatively small amount, yet I wake up every night to pee, sometimes multiple times.

I have started running cross country and I really need to drink more. Thanks budddddy.

Was at the beach all day and def didn't drink enough. Thanks, buddy. I love you.

A man of destiny

>costco sells 2 pack of these 40 oz vacuum insulated bottles for $30, either silver and blue or silver and black
>wanted to get the black one, mom wanted to get blue one so i let her get that one
>had to buy black one on ebay for $26 alone because they are really popular
>have to try to sell back silver one, will probably only get like $15 for it

really nice looking and cool bottle but damn its expensive

That's a good price. Bought one for $30 a while ago buddeh.

>Got these from costco last week.
>They actually keep shit cold/hot forever
>never drank so much water b4

thanks buddeh

yeah its crazy that costco can sell for $30 a pair but they sell for $25-30 on their own (except stainless steel ,it is shit and only costs like $20)

im excited. never had a real legit water bottle like this before. all my other ones were just shit small ones that get all condensated up and lose hot/cold within a few minutes

That man must have the strongest jaw in the world to take a hit like that then fuck up his opponent.

FOOK BISPING

Not really, it was a glancing step in jab not a lot of damage to be done there on top of it hitting an arm on the way in.

Does tea count?

You make these threads everyday

I owe you my life

Dieet coke drinker detected

>Tfw no muscle gf to spoon you.